MP Native Persistent Age

Users who are viewing this thread

This is really awesome mod.  I enjoy well, everything about it. It is very well made and I found the map pretty good although it could use a bit of tweaking.  I am definitely going to donate ounce there is a sub-forum and a paypal link.

So I was thinking is there anyone who would like to make collaborate so we can log on at the same times?  As of right now most the time I join the server pop is 0.  Is there any time when people are more active?

Sir_Kent said:
So I was thinking is there anyone who would like to make collaborate so we can log on at the same times?  As of right now most the time I join the server pop is 0.  Is there any time when people are more active?

This is new mod and we are planning to advertise it to get more players.a lot of people dont know about this mod.

PatoPotato said:
Can I create a server using this module? And what about mapping, it allows custom maps?

There is official server but right now it is under maintenance. Yes custom maps are allowed.

I played this the other day, It was only me and 2 admins on the server but I got a good look around the new weapons and armours are cool and bring a lot to the mod. The map is very nice aswell. Has potential if it can only get the players.

*MAP UPDATE*
-bug fixes
-New arena added with bots.

XRituZ7.jpg

Back
Top Bottom