MP Native Persistent Age

Users who are viewing this thread

Maestrro

Sergeant
5yTaDFH.png

SERVER IS ONLINE  EU_Official_PA

TO8VuJY.png

We are running a new mod called PersistentAge
This mod is based on the Persistent World module system.
Persistent Age is similar to normal PersistentWorld, but it has much more features to do.
We made a compatible map for the game mod so everyone can enjoy gaming, and also roleplaying.
On our website (you can find it below) can you download the mod in the Downloads menu.
Our admin crew will try to help you with your problems 24/7.

YTX5HkO.png

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE MOD
  (version 445)

Here are some new things which does Persistent Age contain:

- more than 250 units of new armors and weapons
- about 10 new balanced professions including Horsearcher, Marksman, deserter ...
- Global chat is turned off. It leads to more robust and enveloping atmosphere on the server
- a set of recipes to manufacture new food (apple pie, apple juice, ...)
- new buildings,castles

Special thanks to Artem Ronin (Nick: Brilliant_Games) for developping the mod.

hCFc1jm.png

WIP

lgZ5aXd.png

jsX6ya7.jpg
k4fdRIB.jpg
YbCxeh0.jpg
45wQu9r.jpg
L6DmHGA.jpg
fS1ptdD.jpg
uMukdNn.jpg
M3LZ64X.jpg
wwVjyGM.jpg

Maestrro said:
yC9HSvL.png

This mod is based on the Persistent World module system.
Persistent Age is similar to normal PersistentWorld, but it has much more features to do.

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE MOD
  (version 4412)

Here are some new things which does Persistent Age contain:

- more than 250 units of new armors and weapons
- about 10 new balanced professions including Horsearcher, Marksman, deserter ...
- Global chat is turned off. It leads to more robust and enveloping atmosphere on the server
- a set of recipes to manufacture new food (apple pie, apple juice, ...)
- new buildings,castles

Special thanks to Artem Ronin (Nick: Brilliant_Games) for developping the mod.

lgZ5aXd.png

KCMOqNg.jpg
JQSpiGS.jpg
NxQ63vL.jpg
1DKtouX.jpg
ja2elr5.jpg
5mpIqqA.jpg
XPDUYIv.jpg
pdNbiYU.jpg
vbLcTag.jpg
nVdSrMe.jpg
ytzEZvY.jpg
JHZwGqt.jpg
SjBMwVv.jpg
hIabb3t.jpg
5vHfFk0.jpg
8jbfupl.jpg
this is like exacly what I was missing in PW, more armours. horse archers etc. the only thing that I put ??? behind, is the fact that global chat is off. would thta not lead to a harder to control server?'

also just a side thingy which is rather important, might want to put up a propper credit list, before people start complaining about it, because I guess most armours are from osp :razz:

I've already tested this a little, and can confirm its pretty cool, It adds flaming arrows  :mrgreen: among many other cool new things.

well, it looks good, though may i suggest something on the map? either make it a bit smaller, or reduce the ammount of trees. it seems to lagg me a bit. might also have been my pc. for my pc is ****. :razz:

Dion/Folcwar said:
well, it looks good, though may i suggest something on the map? either make it a bit smaller, or reduce the ammount of trees. it seems to lagg me a bit. might also have been my pc. for my pc is ****. :razz:

Without trees it doesnt look like medieval map,it is boring and empty without hiding places.
Trees are not PW trees that mean they took minimum FPS.
But I can reduce number of trees on some locations.

I never meat take trees away, I just meant spread them ut a bit more, , but it l;ooks good. if some more people would play could be very very very good.

1 question, does the server save equipment etc?

Dion/Folcwar said:
I never meat take trees away, I just meant spread them ut a bit more, , but it l;ooks good. if some more people would play could be very very very good.

1 question, does the server save equipment etc?

No, but there will be bank with upcoming update.

Back
Top Bottom