MP Native Persistent Age

Users who are viewing this thread

Cool to see there is still some interest in this mod, I do like many aspects better than PW. I'll be revisiting it this weekend, hopefully people are still playing!

I was who revived mod, Roy just talked with community and admins but he started to crying when I removed rights from his abuser friend.

The fate of this mod is sealed. Such a great mod, with such great potential ruined by a retarded slovakian idiot. Yes, it is true. I am not a good leader of a mod. And do i plan on being an admin/leader of a mod again? No. However, I think everyone here is in agreement that I did better than that idiot.  I was the one that got there to be 110 players, not Maestro. I actually had a brain and created a steam group, and a working website. I actually interacted with players/clans, helped them with their problems, whereas Maestro cannot even speak English. I agree that I did a terrible job but I did thousands of times better than Maestro could have done. Maestro is a dumbass. I am sorry that i failed, but Maestro would have done much worse. This mods fate is sealed. Done for. Roasted. Finished. Goodbye, PA. Such a great mod ruined by such a dumb retard, Maestro. This is my official resignation from all admining/leading for persistent mods. If I am stupid enough to forget this, please reference this if i make an admin application on anything.

-Roy1012

dyzmw.jpg

roy1012 said:
The fate of this mod is sealed. Such a great mod, with such great potential ruined by a retarded slovakian idiot. Yes, it is true. I am not a good leader of a mod. And do i plan on being an admin/leader of a mod again? No. However, I think everyone here is in agreement that I did better than that idiot.  I was the one that got there to be 110 players, not Maestro. I actually had a brain and created a steam group, and a working website. I actually interacted with players/clans, helped them with their problems, whereas Maestro cannot even speak English. I agree that I did a terrible job but I did thousands of times better than Maestro could have done. Maestro is a dumbass. I am sorry that i failed, but Maestro would have done much worse. This mods fate is sealed. Done for. Roasted. Finished. Goodbye, PA. Such a great mod ruined by such a dumb retard, Maestro. This is my official resignation from all admining/leading for persistent mods. If I am stupid enough to forget this, please reference this if i make an admin application on anything.

-Roy1012

You ruined the mod with your lies and kid behaviour.

Haha, so ironic that the words "childish, lying and abusing" are coming from you, directed at another person, Maestro. You are the worst server owner/admin there is and I'm glad this mod is dead.
Done for. Roasted. Finished. Goodbye, PA.

die

Best regards,
Tybalt

Have a good week.

Maestrro said:
roy1012 said:

-Roy1012

You ruined the mod with your lies and kid behaviour.

Yes Roy, that thing with giving up on something is pretty American, however Maestro is an idiot that world has never seen before and it probably took him all day to write this sentance "You ruined the mod with your lies and kid behaviour."

Back
Top Bottom