Permission of usage of certain L'Aigle skins

Users who are viewing this thread

Bobtheheros said:
I am sure the sarcastic roll eye and the short time patience are going to help you a lot  :fruity:

in the end of the rolling eyes animation you can see a smile form.
so i doubt it is a sarcastic emote, i would rather put it "embarased".

I'm just questionning why you would make a mod about the Peninsular War using Doc's textures, knowing the fact that the factions involved will be added in a future release of L'Aigle. Wouldn't it be simpler to just wait for that?

CPT.Quintus said:
I'm just questionning why you would make a mod about the Peninsular War using Doc's textures, knowing the fact that the factions involved will be added in a future release of L'Aigle. Wouldn't it be simpler to just wait for that?
I'm would just like to get permission to use some civilian textures not anymore, and when I started making the research and the first skins for the mod, I didn't know about L'Aigle.

Well, I don't want to sound like a buzzkill, but yeah ususlly if Doc doesn't answer, it means ''no''.

But one can always hope! ^^

L'Aigle is everything we can possible imagine in a Napoleonic Warband mod... Why would you even do a mod in the same era? If I were you, I would be greatful, Docm just saved you a lot of work and he did a greater job that you could possibly make, no offense but have you played the mod? Still encouraged to do your own?

Good luck with that.

Pianist said:
L'Aigle is everything we can possible imagine in a Napoleonic Warband mod... Why would you even do a mod in the same era? If I were you, I would be greatful, Docm just saved you a lot of work and he did a greater job that you could possibly make, no offense but have you played the mod? Still encouraged to do your own?

Good luck with that.
As I said when I started I didn't know about L'Aigle, and yes I have played a lot L'Aigle! But I just don't want to stop just because in some months those nations I'm making will be out on a Single Player version. Anyway I didn't get permission to use the skins, so that even more a reason to do it I think. As portuguese I find it a little hard to not be encouraged to make my own country and thank you.

Back
Top Bottom