PERMA BAN Ciirus_des_Aigles from DUEL SERVER FOREVER!

Users who are viewing this thread

Jufasto

Sergeant at Arms
I don't know how many times this idiot got reported on forums and in-game but i hope i am reporting last time. Video shows enough evidence.

I guess all know this retard on duel server. And I guess all reported him at least once. But I sure TW won’t ban him(only for a few time). But he will find another way to continue this

One of many reasons i stopped playing multiplayer... Well the whole game actually. They are slow to add even basic things to the multiplayer. How hard can it be to implement ****ing duel offer feature? Ridiculous :rolleyes:

He hops on different servers even NA Duel. But he can't play well because of ping so he usually sticks to EU. He hops on every server to do this.

Sad! If you get angry you already lose! Sad!!

screenshot-2016-12-05-at-13.29.37-e1480944650276.png

Oh no! He is dueling on the duel server :sneaky:

If you get mad over something like this you are the retard (yes, that's not a nice word to use - stop using it)

Oh no! He is dueling on the duel server :sneaky:

If you get mad over something like this you are the retard (yes, that's not a nice word to use - stop using it)

You Literally just need to see Callum's post.
Duelling Etiquette:
Approach a potential opponent and use up/overhead block to request a duel.
Wait for the other person to respond in kind, if they do not, move along.
Do not attack your opponent immediately after a duel request has been accepted, give it a few seconds before initiating the fight so that both players are fully ready.
Do not 'face hug' your opponent before the duel has started.

Do:
Be respectful to other players at all times.
Give adequate space to people engaged in a duel, especially if you are preparing to start your own duel.

Dismount your horse in the orchard area (close to the map edge where the horses despawn) or kill your mount if you intend to use a cavalry class for duelling.

Do not:
Attack anyone other than an opponent that has accepted your duel request.
Interrupt or otherwise disturb an ongoing duel.

Use any form of ranged weapon (bows, crossbows, throwing weapons, etc.).
Duel while mounted.

Idk I saw the dude few times and he behaved ok.

Tought me a lot of things, too. For example, how the turncap is broken and weapon speed makes no sense when you can just drag the mouse.

Thanks for replies. As far as i understood, this guy is keep getting banned but he is using alt accounts to constantly breaking the rules of duel server. There is nothing we/developers can do at this moment. In such a little community, it's sad to have these kind of players around.

Back
Top Bottom