Resolved Perks UI notification broken

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.6.5.
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: In e1.6.4., when one of your clan members got a perk point to invest somewhere, the clan member in question in the drop down menu was marked with an orange dot, making him easily findable for the player.
Now, in e1.6.5. this orange dot instead appears besides the name of the character, once he is selected. The orange dot doesn't appear in the dropdown menu list, when you have extended it, thus you're forced to click through every single character to find the one where you can allocate that perk point.
How to Reproduce: Upgrade to e1.6.5. Beta Branch and have a clan member achieve a new perk point to invest somewhere.
Have you used cheats and if so which: No.
Scene Name (if related): Perk UI Screen
Media (Screenshots & Video): I'll upload these alongside savegame to a ticket for you guys. The ticket will bear the same name.
Computer Specs:
GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 1070 (Up-to-date drivers, before you ask)
GPU Driver Version: 30.0.14.9613
CPU:i5-6600K (not overclocked, before you ask)
RAM: 16 GB DDR4
Motherboard:Z170-A PRO (MS-7971)
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): HDD 5TB

PS: As promised, Ticket is now opened under the same title with savegame and two screenshots of the issue.

Was about to report the same thing. (1.6.5 beta) Makes leveling up your companion pretty hard, especially when you have as many as I have (with the help of mods)
I think there should be also a notification for unspend trait and attribute points, so you don't have to click through all of your companions in order to find them.

Back
Top Bottom