Perks against missile damage taken and stacking them?

Users who are viewing this thread

I tried to test them but I have no real scientific results and today I can't even load the saves. ?

Have anyone knowledge of the Anti Missile Damage Perks and if they do in fact stack in some sort of way.

Bow - Skirmish Phase Master 175
You take 10% less damage from ranged attacks. in game text.
This perk correctly multiplies damage taken from ranged attacks by 0.9 (-10%). Source Bannerlordperks.

Crossbow - Counter Fire 175
When you have a Crossbow equipped, you take 10% less damage from Projectiles. in game text
This perk correctly multiplies incoming damage by 0.9 (-10%) while wielding a Crossbow
. Source Bannerlordperks.
equipped vs wielding? Who is correct here? Can I equip a Crossbow in slot 4 just for the mitigation of missile damage or do I need to wield it?

Throwing - Skirmisher 125
When you are holding a throwing weapon, you take 10% less damage from ranged attacks. in game text
This perk correctly multiplies incoming ranged damage by 0.9 (-10%) if the hero is holding a throwing weapon. Source Bannerlordperks

So as I understand it the Bow perk can stack with either Crossbow or Javelin perks and if the Crossbow text equip is correct then the Javelin can stack with Bow and Crossbow.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom