Perisno Version 0.81 - The Main Thread (HF0.811 - March 11, 2017, 10:37:18 AM)

Users who are viewing this thread

Shadowscall775 said:
Jean-Philippe said:
You need 15 ( 10 in town of your own faction I think) since an update several month ago. It's not so hard to get, some missions are indeed almost unplayable, like looters or hunt for a specific band as in native, but caravans are rather easy, the destination is always close and the xp reward good. The band of troublesome bandits and tavern deliveries are very easy to complete. I appreciate the change, you have to travel the world with several tasks at the same time, doing town missions, looking for your companions, chassing manageable ennemy groups...

I never get any of those missions though. Hunting for a specific band is the ONLY mission guild masters give me and they only give it to me when some villagers were attacked. I have literally gone weeks with the guild master of a city offering no quests whatsoever. Which is why I have now started looking for a way to cheat relationships with a town or make it so that 1 hunting bandit quest gives me like 20 relationship, so I only have to do it once. I don't know how to do either of those things, though. :sad:.

OK, I figured out how to change the reward for buying wine for the town to whatever rep I want. I changed it to 20. However, I also found out that apparently it is a bug to not have guildmasters offering you other quests. So, I guess I will look for a bug report thread.

Greetings Perisnoans!

I'm here because since i play this wonderful mod (2016) i want to ask you about a technician thing that i just notice now  :oops: . When i was looking the paste of Perisno's Mod i notice that i had a WSE loader there. I always played by STEAM and Warband.Launcher, so i humble ask if i need to play actually better the mod using the WSE Loader? Much appreciate!

Bad news.
h-313.jpg
Lots of quivers of the same type only lower the chance that the soldiers will spawn with 2 of them.  :facepalm:
Lots of quivers of different types increase the chance only a little bit, if at all.

Because it is the same as patch 0.81, just without PBOD.

Every patch or hotfix comes in 2 versions - with and without PBOD. You simply need to install the latest one.

It may just be me but the starting post confused me.
Posting the main download and right after it the patch (which you don't need) and then the hotfix.
It seemed to me that you need both.

So just to be sure: Installing the NOPBOD hotfix gives the pros you listed here?
Leonion said:
Pros:
- less stutters/lags in battles: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRc9BkyLtA0
- better AI

Does anyone know the strategy of getting Third Legion Outpost? I'm 23 lvl and had 150 army against their 448.

Zetus said:
Does anyone know the strategy of getting Third Legion Outpost? I'm 23 lvl and had 150 army against their 448.
Archers spam, maybe a bit of heavy inf at the end to clean up, they're companion archers are pretty mediocre so you'll be able to unload your quivers repeatedly till they're dead.

lonehunter32 said:
Zetus said:
Archers spam, maybe a bit of heavy inf at the end to clean up, they're companion archers are pretty mediocre so you'll be able to unload your quivers repeatedly till they're dead.
Thanks! So if my army limit is 150, 100 of archers and 50 of heavy inf will be enough? Which faction archers are the best in this battle? At the moment i hav only mercenary archers and heavy inf with the bows.

Leonion said:
I'll use this message for tweaks...

1. Removing skill loss in hard mode
To remove skill loss, find this piece of code in mission_templates:
-26.000000 0.000000 0.000000  0  101 2071 1 1224979098644774912 4 0 31 2 144115188075856241 1
Replace 31 2 144115188075856241 1 with 31 2 144115188075856241 22

This only works partly. I still lose skill points anywhere in the Aroulo territory for some reason.
Besieged Qalteqa, got knocked down and got skill loss, as well while defending peasants villages against bandits (can't remember which one it was, 1 of the 4 in their territory).

I lost another skill point in hard mode while besieging Dillac Castle.
@Leonion, do you need locations where this happens? I'd be happy if you could update the tweak if possible.

Perhaps I wasn't clear enough. My mistake.
There are multiple instances of -26.000000 0.000000 0.000000  0  101 2071 1 1224979098644774912 4 0 31 2 144115188075856241 1, not just one.
To remove skills loss, you have to edit each and every one of them.

Back
Top Bottom