Perisno Version 0.81 - The Main Thread (HF0.811 - March 11, 2017, 10:37:18 AM)

Users who are viewing this thread

I love history and I am not impressed by dragons, dwarvens, giants and elves. I have wanted to says as mod deserves a better game engine. In my opinion Perisno is better than Pendor(no offense). Thanks you for remind me as Perisno is a good mod

Dont let me wrong. I not have played Paradox games yet. I can recommend a good historical mod for Warband set in Italy during Renaissance, named indeed Renaissance, is insanely fun and very impressive. AI is a bit slighter better than in native

I am sorry to have misunderstood you. I did not mean too. I have not played Renaissance yet, but I will probably try it since you recommended it. In the end though Warband and CK 2 can not be compared roleplayingly. I think that they are complementary and both more than awesome regarding this aspect ( I am looking at AWOIAF, real good mod based on VC set in the world of A game of thrones: you can even have a baby, something that will be present even in Bannerlord ).

Talking about Renaissance, search Dago ( comics ) on the Internet, if you like the Italian renaissance you should read it. He is the guy I am named after in this forum, not in the real life. Have a nice day.

Perisno was best Warband experience for me because mod impress me until tears because complexity and scale, adding impossible stuff as leaders with children and wives or enhancing battle to be challenging and hard

Is there an easy way to change elven faces to human, and will it break my save to do it?

I'm having nightmares every night I speak to an elf.

Caineghis said:
Is there an easy way to change elven faces to human, and will it break my save to do it?

I'm having nightmares every night I speak to an elf.
Male or female?
Models or skins?

And, in any case, no, there is no easy way.
Such change is possible and won't break a save but you need to understand how to edit skins.txt.
Also it will affect the appearance of npcs. Since different meshes have different "definitions" for facecodes, old facecodes + new meshes will look different, sometimes completely messed up.

Female elves in particular, the faces are...jarring. Something about the shape, but I think the biggest thing putting me off it the eyes.
Stylistically they don't look like they belong in the same game as all of the other race's faces.

Caineghis said:
Female elves in particular, the faces are...jarring. Something about the shape, but I think the biggest thing putting me off it the eyes.
Stylistically they don't look like they belong in the same game as all of the other race's faces.
Thank god the new update will fix that

Just testing "high-tier troops die more often than low-tier troops" rumor.
h-367.jpg
Surgery 8 (+bonus =11). 44+25 = 69% chance to be wounded, 31% chance to die.

I hoped he/she was a new giant or she-giant companion. Nevertheless, now that you mention him, I have heard that he killed 1000 red immortals with his bare feet. R, a button that normal Warband user never use, in blah's players' hands can be their ultimate supreme weapon. All hail blah's absolute power.

Back
Top Bottom