Perisno Version 0.81 - The Main Thread (HF0.811 - March 11, 2017, 10:37:18 AM)

Users who are viewing this thread

I have been here since .4..... I love this mod and ive waited so long for this update :grin: i remeber testing a really early version for gsanders  :eek:. Congrats to the whole team and Happy New Years  :party: I remeber the scare when everyone thought the mod was dead/ gonna be abandoned  :fruity: Thanks for the hard work

Ok Baron Otfried has the hots for Aethling Gudrodar. Asked me to deliver that guy a message 3 times in a row. P.S. Hunting Wolves doesn't work, there just aren't any mean doggos in the instance  :cry:

Leonion said:
Added a small compatible hotfix to the first message that fixes a couple of errors in weekly budget.
I apologize for this.

0.o Apologize? Leonion you spent your holiday's preparing this wonderful gift for us. How could any of us blame you at all? Anyhow appreciate the update and thank you for your time! Hope you were able to have a happy holiday so far and happy new years!

That's a good question...
I barely "interacted" with it, so i don't know all the changes, but among the ones I've seen are:
- compulsory starting fog of war
- higher limit of parties on the map (it's not like it will often be reached though  - initially it was like 48 snow crawler parties against 24 for normal mode; I reduced it, but still - they don't spawn that often and don't survive that well)
- less money from fiefs for you
- higher wages
- more expensive recruits
- weapon breaking (or so I've heard)
- etc.

Added hotfix 3. :oops:

Should fix conversations with patrols, some bugs of Aroulo start and most of other bugs reported in bug report thread by now.
Save-compatible, as promised.
except Dohosan's name.

Wu-long said:
Leonion said:
Added a small compatible hotfix to the first message that fixes a couple of errors in weekly budget.
I apologize for this.

0.o Apologize? Leonion you spent your holiday's preparing this wonderful gift for us. How could any of us blame you at all? Anyhow appreciate the update and thank you for your time! Hope you were able to have a happy holiday so far and happy new years!
Agree, the only small issue is I have to prepare for exams with the pain cannot play perisno  :sad:

Are formations in the mod now? I was confused the army I had joined was moving in formation to attack 2 bandits but then when facing other lords we just charge at each other.

shar_N said:
Are formations in the mod now? I was confused the army I had joined was moving in formation to attack 2 bandits but then when facing other lords we just charge at each other.
They should be.
PBOD&BFs AI algorithms decide whether to charge or not depending on a specific situation. I don't know the details, but, for example, Draharan lords just love to charge.
Charging is a battle tactics too, after all. And, frankly, I personally consider it the only good AI tactics that ever existed in Warband. 

Thanks a lot for your hard work. From the quick peek I had so far it seems that pretty much all my
major gripes with the last version were fixed / improved upon. Not to mention all the new stuff. Really nice work.  :grin:

Since we have a new companion and a replacement for Dohosan I was wondering how that affects companion compatibility. Does Dohosan's replacement simply take his place in the bubble? Any chance we could get a (very basic) overview of what has changed in regards of the known "stable parties"?

Thanks and best regards,
Merestis

Really enjoying the new release, many thanks for all the time and effort put into this.  :razz:

I notice the inefficiency tax applies not to just to owning fiefs, but to businesses I own, seemed to start on the fourth one I bought. Is this intended?
Have I missed a setting or something, or is there any way to reduce or prevent this tax as it seems pretty high at the moment.  :roll:

The new companion doesn't have any enemies.  :smile:
Replacement for Dohosan currently has Dohosan's enemies.
But I think gsanders blocked companions' complaints in general. At least I've seen such comments in the code.

Yozzer said:
I notice the inefficiency tax applies not to just to owning fiefs, but to businesses I own, seemed to start on the fourth one I bought. Is this intended?
Have I missed a setting or something, or is there any way to reduce or prevent this tax as it seems pretty high at the moment.  :roll:
https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,325551.msg8640524.html#msg8640524

Ehmmm...
I don't use steam, so I'm not sure what you are talking about, but Perisno 0.8 is installed the same way as most of other mods - it needs to be unpacked into "Modules" subfolder that is located in Warband folder.

Quest that Ramus gives you after you listened to his story has the Methenor title set as Count instead of Archduke thus making him quite hard to find without prior knowledge or wiki also Training grounds are broken? They spent you to the tutorial set instead of the Native Training ground and leaving it will return you to the main menu instead of map view. There is a difference between Training Ground and Training Field
And lastly "f4, f5..." wont stay up, pressing any of those buttons will make it show up for a frame and then disappear, but if you're fast enough you can still make the order.

Edit 2; What can I do in the Mercenary Guild, as to everyone I talk do nothing. Found someone on the top floor

Any chance you can pump up the number of Robber parties? They're essential as you defeat them, upgrade troops and make money selling their equipment, but they're nowhere to be found. Instead, we're met with a number of parties that are hard to defeat with people recruited from villages, which makes a hard start even harder

Back
Top Bottom