Perisno Version 0.81 - The Main Thread (HF0.811 - March 11, 2017, 10:37:18 AM)

Users who are viewing this thread

noaheaven said:
hello sir newbie here. so that h17 update only effect if i play new game ? sorry for my bad english
Only small balance changes (they're not really important, I only mentioned them for the record).
Scenes etc. will work in any game.

Leonion said:
noaheaven said:
hello sir newbie here. so that h17 update only effect if i play new game ? sorry for my bad english
Only small balance changes (they're not really important, I only mentioned them for the record).
Scenes etc. will work in any game.

thank you sir for explanation. have a good day

Could you provid us the latest patch(hotfix 17) on the "moddb"? because I find the only way to download it on  the "Dropbox",which I cannot attach it beacuse of Chinese limited internet.
Thanks for your amazing mod !

I''m thinking of making patch 1 in a couple of days.
Enough stuff got accumulated in texture/scene/.brf departments which is best unloaded there so you will not have to download it with every hotfix.

P.S. Bye, bye, bye, last fugly armor from a certain OSP:
3Hrs0Sh.jpg

Oh is that the Kaikoth Scalemail you're replacing? Good work, I always thought that was a bit uncharacteristically bleh, compared to the other armours in this mod.

Also I'm going to try out those troop/prisoner movement hotkeys, I've been pulling my hair out trying to garrison large parties... especially when I have sometimes upwards of 60-70 unique unit types in the party. If I can avoid problems like that with one set of hotkeys, I'll be more inclined to actually garrison my army when I don't need it and avoid morale problems when there's no Entertainment Guildsman at my HQ in Leuven.

You're right, it is the Darksteel armour - my mistake, I got the name confused.

It's the good dwarven armour with the crappy low res texture I keep seeing in the Magic Merchant's inventory.

Speaking of which, I need to curb my Magic Merchant addiction. I could have actually beaten the Elves by now if I wasn't exiting and re-entering the Tavern for HOURS trying to buy Wyverns, Elephants, Long Gothic Maces and Fountain Guard Armour.

Wow, Aracanus got a free skill point after being loaned to my king for a week. Is this a common occurrence?
Since he's lvl 60 that wouldn't have been possible to do organically. ("only" 127 million more exp to next level)
I'm thinking that trainer from 8 to 9 provides the best value.

magitsu said:
Wow, Aracanus got a free skill point after being loaned to my king for a week. Is this a common occurrence?
Since he's lvl 60 that wouldn't have been possible to do organically. ("only" 127 million more exp to next level)
I'm thinking that trainer from 8 to 9 provides the best value.

Your character and each of your companions get a free random ability point roughly every two month. If it's an Int point, you get a skill point as well.

I just wanted to thank you all for this master piece that you have created!
So much thoughts and effort executed to perfection and i am enjoying every bit of it. The tax system is simply brilliant and the lords economy and relation interaction is just fantastic! You guys have done an amazing job and i just wanted to point out that this is so far the best mod i have ever played in such a long time. I just finished my run in PoP, i thought that was the top there is nowadays, till i discoved this gem.

Congrats and i hope my regards find you in good health and good times!

Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom