Perisno Version 0.81 - The Main Thread (HF0.811 - March 11, 2017, 10:37:18 AM)

Users who are viewing this thread

Leonion said:
Ahh, paper age.
Hmm. Weird.
I guess my aristocracy code needs yet another revision. :facepalm:

Ages are values placed in certain slot at the beginning of the game. They're hard to edit mid-game without module system.

Thanks for the insight on this! Sorry for adding more to the to-do list.  :ohdear:

As for Steam version, so far as I can tell I'm using the latest version (1.170). But if it may help, I'll download the 1.170 package from this site and see if that's better.

I'll take a closer look at ladies when I get to the point of marriage in my game.
You fixed marriages for sure (with HF14), i had saves before marriage proposal with 3 ladies and everything went well after HF patching this + non-buged wedding after HF15 (so it's not broken by this).

Just wanted to toss in an update!

So I'd thought that perhaps by putting in the PBODless patch after hotfix 15 was causing the issues, so I downloaded and put in Hotfix 16, hoping to solve the marriage problem. It did not, and this was after trying with a different girl. Maybe it has to do with the fact I'm just a lowly mercenary(/factionless)?

TrickyBeat said:
As for Steam version, so far as I can tell I'm using the latest version (1.170).
Ah, you meant Warband client.
I thought you were talking about some steam client which updates mods.
I'm not a very good expert on how steam works.  :lol:

TrickyBeat said:
So I'd thought that perhaps by putting in the PBODless patch after hotfix 15 was causing the issues, so I downloaded and put in Hotfix 16, hoping to solve the marriage problem. It did not, and this was after trying with a different girl. Maybe it has to do with the fact I'm just a lowly mercenary(/factionless)?
Any current PBODless patch and any current hotfix are identical changes-wise. I update them simultaneously.
What does the girl say? "Oh {playername}, how happy you have made me!"?
This conditions for this reply can only be passed when she has neither a father, nor a brother (both of whom should be real existing lords).

Regarding ladies...

The marriage is still immediate (at least it was in my game), but for different reason - not because of compulsory eloping (the bug that existed before), but because someone edited dialogues in some way and there are 2 different dialogues with different prerequisites, and the traditional wedding one only has one option - "Let us marry at once!" said by player.
It doesn't cause the father/brother to hate you (at least it didn't in my game, though my relation with my soon-to-be-wife's father was only 2), it doesn't cause the liege or other lords to hate you, so it's pretty safe.

Frankly, I don't know why the dialogues were changed, and I don't feel like spending many hours understanding why, changing them again and testing the changes, very likely creating new bugs in the process.
The marriage is working without any penalties, it's just immediate, not delayed. So I'd rather leave it like this, especially considering the fact that Native delayed marriaged was partly bugged anyway - I've read complaints from people on other forums about other mods that they waited for a feast for months to finally get married.

Sleeeves said:
Leonion said:
Important: added mass prisoner taking. How it works: while viewing prisoner exchange screen after a battle, select any enemy prisoner (preferably the top one), hold LEFT CTRL, hold A and click "capture". It will add as many prisoners as you can have into your party, i.e. you will not need to select prisoner stacks one by one and click "capture" again and again.
This is a godsend!
This isn't working for me.  Do I need to start a new game for it to take effect?

Sleeeves said:
This isn't working for me.  Do I need to start a new game for it to take effect?
No.
You just select one of prisoners (the ones you take as prisoners, not the ones you rescue, if that's the misunderstanding), hold LEFT CTRL, hold A and click "capture".

Leonion said:
Sleeeves said:
No.
You just select one of prisoners (the ones you take as prisoners, not the ones you rescue, if that's the misunderstanding), hold LEFT CTRL, hold A and click "capture".

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I've been wanting something like this in M&B for years! It works like a charm  :smile:

Leonion said:
Sleeeves said:
No.
Hmm.  That's what I've done - it takes just a single prisoner for me, as if I had just clicked on "Capture". I'll reinstall and see if that fixes it.

EDIT:  Reinstalled and it's working.. thanks again!

Updated HF16 and P/l patch.
Added more options for advanced management of troops.

WARNING!
Watch this video first:

1) Taking all prisoners that your party can accommodate - select [top] prisoner stack, hold LEFT CTRL and A, click "capture" (CTRL+A is a common hotkey combination used to "select all).
2) Taking all members that your party can accommodate - select [top] soldier stack, hold LEFT CTRL and S, click "hire" (S is for "save").
3) Putting all prisoners into garrison - select [any] prisoner stack, hold LEFT CTRL and D, click "give".
4) Taking all prisoners from garrison that your party can accommodate - select [any] prisoner stack, hold LEFT CTRL and A, click "take".
5) Putting all soldiers into garrison - select [any] soldier stack, hold RIGHT CTRL and ARROW LEFT, click "give" (arrow left indicates direction - from the right part of the screen to the left).
6) Taking all soldiers from garrison that your party can accommodate - select [any] soldier stack, hold RIGHT CTRL and ARROW RIGHT, click "take" (arrow right indicates direction - from the left part of the screen to the right).
7) Moving a stack 1 position down inside garrison - select the particular soldier stack, hold ARROW DOWN, click "take".
:cool: Moving a stack 1 position up inside garrison - select the particular soldier stack, hold ARROW UP, click "take".
9) Moving a stack to the top of garrison - select the particular soldier stack, hold PAGE UP, click "take".
10) Moving a stack to the bottom of garrison - select the particular soldier stack, hold PAGE DOWN, click "take".
CONTROLS 7-10 WILL NOT WORK IF THERE IS ONLY 1 SOLDIER IN THE STACK![/b]
All this stuff is not error-proof and cannot possibly be since it's one huge workaround.
As long as you carefully follow the instruction, you should not get bugs. But make sure to actually carefully follow the instruction. Otherwise don't use these hotkeys at all.
And don't try to use these hotkeys in any situation except after victory (hotkeys 1 and 2) and in garrison management screen.

The hotkeys are easier to remember than they seem.  :smile:
First, the button your press is always the same.
Second, for mass transfer you always need CTRL (which CTRL - depends on which one of them is closer to the other key) as a precaution, for moving soldiers inside garrison you just need arrow up or down, page up or page down(so already 4 of them are easy to remember).
Taking prisoners is CTRL+A ("select all"). Giving them - CTRL+D, D is the opposite of A in common game controls system. 3 more are remembered.
Finally, rescuing soldiers after victory is CTRL+S (Saving them, rescuing), and moving soldiers from/to garrison is ctrl + arrow right or left (and arrows indicate direction).

Is there no upstab for spears in Perisno? Tried a few and those few at least only had the usual down thrust.

Leonion said:
The hotkeys are easier to remember than they seem.  :smile:
First, the button your press is always the same.
Second, for mass transfer you always need CTRL (which CTRL - depends on which one of them is closer to the other key) as a precaution, for moving soldiers inside garrison you just need arrow up or down, page up or page down(so already 4 of them are easy to remember).
Taking prisoners is CTRL+A ("select all"). Giving them - CTRL+D, D is the opposite of A in common game controls system. 3 more are remembered.
Finally, rescuing soldiers after victory is CTRL+S (Saving them, rescuing), and moving soldiers from/to garrison is ctrl + arrow right or left (and arrows indicate direction).

was the hotfix 16 updated with those new commands or will they come in hotfix 17?  :party:

Report about the marriage: Everything so far works good, no bugs noticed.

And by the way thanks for the latest HF16. Man, I'm waiting for Perisno 0.8.1 already, what else can be fixed in 0.8.0? :grin:

Excellent work & support so far! :smile:

Back
Top Bottom