Perisno: The New Beginning (v. II, Patch 3: 03.apr.2019)

Users who are viewing this thread

T.L.S. said:
Also, custom mounted archers equip menu has no 'bows & ammunition' choice... so even xbow can't be equiped (no bolts) =\
Ooops. :oops:
In conversation.txt find this line:
dlga_custom_troop_reequip_main_menu:custom_troop_reequip_2.12 69631 637  1 2147483681 3 144115188075855892 360287970189640288 360287970189640297 (Select_ammunition_and_bows)  638  1 1 3 936748722493063727 144115188075855892 13 NO_VOICEOVER
Decrease 360287970189640297 by 1 (i.e. make it 360287970189640296).

Sometimes stupid situation happens when enemies besieging one of your outpost without garrison (freshly captured), marshal force arrived, attakers were frightened, chased and destroyed, but outpost still captured by them after(!) defeat (with no other hostile parties nearby)...
Also, Tolrania is passive af for whatever reason - they have 7(while other factions 4-6) lords but all of them sitting in the base... even single outpost wasn't captured by them for 95 days.

T.L.S. said:
Sometimes stupid situation happens when enemies besieging one of your outpost without garrison (freshly captured), marshal force arrived, attakers were frightened, chased and destroyed, but outpost still captured by them after(!) defeat (with no other hostile parties nearby)...
Are you sure there were no other parties nearby?
It's a pretty common situation while you're chasing the main army, some single cunning lord behind you attacks the fief and quickly captures it.

T.L.S. said:
Also, Tolrania is passive af for whatever reason - they have 7(while other factions 4-6) lords but all of them sitting in the base... even single outpost wasn't captured by them for 95 days.
Yeah, I observed the same. Lioniasus is a terrible marshal, he only attacks fiefs that were recently captured by other factions. I wonder what exactly causes this.
The other marshal of similar level&renown&etc. is Birgit, but she does her job much better.
And so does Linthradil, although Elintor for some reason gets rekt a lot in general.

Are you sure there were no other parties nearby?
Yes, 2 our scouts parties and reinforcements wave from the castle were near the outpost first time that happened (and i they attack weak parties on sight\ run from strong). Second time my party was near the farm (moved there to give some troops for garrison). Recapturing isn't a problem ofc (they have 50-80 troops as starting garrison after all), but still a bit annoying.

And i partially take my words about lack of parties to fight back (but still first ~30-40 days it's true), after day 100 some regions of the map becoming complete mess, like 5 ~100 men foreign invaders parties + 2 heroes of outlaws chasing entire hakkonesse marshal force =)

Leonion said:
holihon2012 said:
does ironflesh damage soak still work?
Yep, 3% per point, as before.
well, I got it. and one more question: what file can I edit to increase more party spawns? because there are too few bandits or other easy enemies etc., hard to level up myself.

holihon2012 said:
well, I got it. and one more question: what file can I edit to increase more party spawns? because there are too few bandits or other easy enemies etc., hard to level up myself.
3MMESLU.png
In simple_triggers there is this bunch of triggers.
The lower the first number (i.e. 17, 31, 31 etc.) in each line is, the higher the spawn frequency.

I have some problems about the troops name, I have googled, but I can not find the meaning of the word. Help!

1.trp_k09_val_vassargl|Valahir Vassargl
2.trp_k09_val_hiligord|Valahir Hiligord
3.trp_k09_val_n_asbjarl|Valahir Asbjarl
4.trp_k10_kai_n_steroid_dwarf|Kaikoth Dreagrd
5.Title:Drgrimst
6.trp_ou_dwarfwhatever|Dagrankhazdur

http://i.imgur.com/lFUNYBW.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/2yH717Gg.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/c8a1S0W.jpg
you can see the faction name is not at the right place.
report->reference material->troops
http://i.imgur.com/MOzSKqP.jpg

Tiberivs said:
I have some problems about the troops name, I have googled, but I can not find the meaning of the word. Help!

These are new words, they don't exist outside Perisno world.
The first 3 are Valahis titles, the last 3 are something in dwarvish.
If you're working on translation you just need to reproduce these titles in your language sound by sound.

As for the bug - yes, I forgot to adjust the order or factions in the secondary troop viewer.

Leonion said:
Tiberivs said:

These are new words, they don't exist outside Perisno world.
The first 3 are Valahis titles, the last 3 are something in dwarvish.
If you're working on translation you just need to reproduce these titles in your language sound by sound.

As for the bug - yes, I forgot to adjust the order or factions in the secondary troop viewer.
Ok, I will keep working on it, nice mod!  :party:

When you resting at any outpost and it besieged, you fight enemy lords one by one (rarely 2-3 at once if they were veeeery close to each other). This way 1k+ marshal force can be defeated with 200-250 troops with minimal casualties...
On contrary - when you resting in besieged castle (which belongs to another lord, with your own everything is fine) sometimes AI ignores your party completely (took 3 game loads before actual siege happened), takes over castle and basic castle menu with 'you sneaked in' appears =\
My controversy is frozen at 94 for 60 days (of which ~50 days i wasn't marshal), as result i can't gather lords  (unless cheesy scheme used - starting campaign => reasigning marshalship => waiting for lords to gather around AI marshal => taking marshalship back => ordering to follow you to everyone manually)
Also a question - to what minimal numbers you can decrease enemy base garrison by stomping their lords constantly?

As for controversy - try this hotfix, it should get rid of it and its influence:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/1ac14rxwh9coez8/PNB_HF1.zip?dl=0

As for castles - I didn't have this problem with castles from my kingdom. Were you resting in an ally's castle or in a castle of one of your kingdom's lords?

BUG?
first verision
I only have 7164, but I can still call other lords for help.
Just like this:
My money:
6CIzHeN.jpg

talk to commander
WYaQY8p.jpg

2e2dK4w.jpg

5mkPkwQ.jpg

of course I can't afford it, but just do this
OzWqyut.jpg

click on commander's picture
2XWLm7t.jpg

then~
w0n4GOl.jpg

only 49
UAmNWp9.jpg

My money after call the reinforcements
9ITqTQm.jpg

-------------------------

I use hammer can still kill enemy. What decide the people die or knocked senseless?

In PNB blunt weapons only give you 50% chance of knocking an enemy unconscious.
1st reason - balance.
2nd reason - striking somebody's skull or chest or spine with a war hammer is not too safe for their health.

As for bug - ohh, opening notes overwrites register values, where expenses are stored once they're calculated.
Ill some other registers...

I did play a little bit of this, and i can say it's nice so far. But there are some bugs (which aren't gamebreaking or a big deal at all). I remember fighting about 2 lords, and when i defeated them in battle it showed a message 'Emir Sharif killed by <troopname>' even tho after the battle he managed to escape and didn't die at all, i actually thought this was real and i was like 'wow lords can die? That's awesome'. But it seems it's not true at all  :razz:.

EDIT: It would also be cool if you could choose from the beginning which faction you could serve, plus the outlaw kingdom.

Dimitris5050 said:
EDIT: It would also be cool if you could choose from the beginning which faction you could serve, plus the outlaw kingdom.
What do you mean?
You already do this at the start - you choose a faction whose expedition you join.
3MSuUwv.jpg
As for OU - they won't be playable. They're too different from standard factions.

As for a lord - weird, but probably just a string error...

Back
Top Bottom