Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Users who are viewing this thread

When I was attempting the first steps of the rapier quest and entered a training ground I couldn't proceed with the quest. When I try to exit the training ground it says something along the lines of "exit tutorial?". Once you click ok you go back to the main menu of the game. Is this normal?

When I was attempting the first steps of the rapier quest and entered a training ground I couldn't proceed with the quest. When I try to exit the training ground it says something along the lines of "exit tutorial?". Once you click ok you go back to the main menu of the game. Is this normal?
Yeah. It's a common bug. The devs tried to patch it in the past, but it came back. Only the training ground by Galwe causes this crash/logout. The other training fields will work normally.

Note: The rapier quest needs the "dueling" training field, whereas the one near Galwe, that causes the crash, is the "weapon" training field. So perhaps the issue of the crash is due to devs forgetting to switch the scene, or code the exit.

FAQ

Q. I updated to a new Version of the mod, but my save-games are gone or are corrupted. What happened?!
Unless noted in the patch notes, generally new version of the mod are NOT save game compatible with the previous version thanks to the nature of the Warband Engine. We are devs. can't really do much about that unfortunately.

Q. The Notifications on the bottom left corner have stopped appearing. Is this a glitch?
This is mod is made for Warband 1.172. So in order to have the least amount of issues, please upgrade your version of Warband to 1.165 or newer.

Q. I can't recruit from the Realm Of the Falcon anymore since installing version 0.8, whats the deal?
Falcons don't let simple villagers fight wars. If you look at their troop tree, you won't find regular recruits there.
All falconian soldiers undergo heavy military training in Falconian war academies, and only then are allowed to go to war.
... since 0.8.
And for now these academies are inaccessible by any stranger who isn't a true-born falcon.

Falcons are a peaceful faction, but they know how to protect themselves.

Q. What is Perisno about? It looks like an interesting concept ... but I don't get it?
You can look at the stickied topics to find out all about Perisno. It is basically a total conversion mod that aims to replace everything from native, giving the mod a new feeling to it. It has everything from a new map, unique factions, new lore, new quests, tons of new items, etc. Just take a look at the features list and the stickied topics.

Q. Will Perisno come to Bannerlord?
We shall see when the time comes. For now we are focusing on Warband, as Bannerlord hasn't even been released yet. There won't be port as that would be impossible.

Q. What is the current version of the mod?
The current version is 0.811

Q. Can I join a minor faction? They seem really cool, I would like to conquer the world with them!
No, you will not be able to join a minor faction in the form of a vassal. However, you can do the minor-faction specific quests and be able to help them that way. There are currently only a few minor faction questlines, but they are being expanded. All the minor factions are also getting an overhaul in the future.

Q. I heard that there are legendary items in the mod. How do I obtain them?
You can obtain the legendary items through a variety of means. Completing quests, loot for defeating unique spawns, and other options all can help you obtain them. There are some legendary items that cannot be accessed as of 0.6, however, unless by cheating.

Q. I would like a certain feature to be in the mod. Can you put it in?
Post it in the suggestions thread

Q. I started playing the mod and it is very hard! All these demon/lymbard/eagle parties catch me and kill me :sad: What do I do?
Well, the mod lead developer Michadr has intended Perisno to provide a harder and different experience from Native. You should at least put 1 or 2 points in pathfinding in the beginning if you have 0 and also slow down when traveling on the world map. It can help a lot.

Q. I cannot finish a certain quest. Can you please help me?
Post in the Q&A thread or in a relevant thread, and spoiler your post if it contains any spoilers. Other players will be able to help you if you get completely stuck.

Q. What is the Zann Dynasty? I see it/hear about it a lot but it is not in game?
The Zann Dynasty is an invading faction in the mod. Development for the Zann is currently at an alpha stage so do not be disappointed if something goes wrong in the invasion. They should still provide a challenge, though.

Q. Is there some kind of guide for this mod? Where do I find it?
There is a wiki for the mod. It is heavily work in progress but covers some basic information. If you would like to contribute, please do so by editing/sharing your knowledge of Perisno on there - even one edit helps!

Q. I keep crashing. Why???
Read the Bug Report thread

Q. Is there any way I can change the text font in this mod?
A. Go to the mod's Data folder and remove font_data.xml, then go to the Textures folder and remove font.dds. If you are not sure what are you doing, rename them instead of removing them, so you won't lose the files.

Q. I would like to join the team. How do I do this?
Go read the recruitment thread

Q. I want to make a submod for this mod with text editors like Morgh's. Is this allowed?
Yes. Submods are completely fine and are encouraged. Feel free to make any troop changes or .txt changes you want. However, the source will not be released until the mod stops development. But if you really want to help, join the dev. team and work from the inside!

Q. I've been seeing some modders being listed as Apprentice developers. What does that mean?
Some players who really enjoy the mod, and want to help but don't know anything about modding join the dev. team as "Apprentice Developers". The team will teach that person the basics of modding and from there the possibilities are endless.

Q. Is this mod in Russian?
Yes, thanks to HunterWolf , KonykSoldatyk (Половець) ,storm74 , and Lostian you can get the russian translated version of 0.611 here

Q. Is this mod in Spanish?
Yes, thanks to Jessvegi, mike56, and Rogday you can get the Spanish translated version of 0.7 here

Q. How do I obtain a dreaded wolf?
You need to become very good friends with Baron Gereon (90 relations). If he's your vassal, then he'll give you one as a gift. If he's not a vassal, he'll give you a quest to deliver one to the Kaiser, which you can then keep, but you'll lose a lot of relations with Gereon and maybe also Kaiser Otto

Any questions you ask will be answered here.
How do I find

Duke Throthradien​

After i've been granted Pluvian as a fief for myself.​

I'm trying to solve the Missing Portrait Quest.

Can anyone help with the new version player can make caravans but the priciest one is too heavy im moving at 2.1 with noone in my part(Im started as trader).

Trading in the market we can negate the speed penalty because of weight with horses on inventory but it looks like with caravan is different the weight is not show but the horses dont help also.

Can i speed it up or i need to make a big enough party to scare bandits(but i may lose a fight if a bigger 500 party of named enemies found me since i cant run like on earliers version of the caravan)?

Can anyone help with the new version player can make caravans but the priciest one is too heavy im moving at 2.1 with noone in my part(Im started as trader).

Trading in the market we can negate the speed penalty because of weight with horses on inventory but it looks like with caravan is different the weight is not show but the horses dont help also.

Can i speed it up or i need to make a big enough party to scare bandits(but i may lose a fight if a bigger 500 party of named enemies found me since i cant run like on earliers version of the caravan)?
Just don't take the biggest caravans if you don't have a big enough army. This is balanced to where there are more variety caravans but be careful which one you choose.

How do I make Krysanna a good-natured lady? I married her and did her quest but after beating the elven caretaker lord her personality became cunning.
It depends what you do on the quest. You can get Good-Natured, Cunning, or fixed Bad-Tempered depending on your results

I made my own kingdom and noticed i can choose a religion for it.

But i only have new gods 115k and 3 free ones...

Is there a way to unlock the church of faith?

Yes i have 15 positive relations with them.

How much do i need?

EDIT: Found the unique army of the church ill try to get at least +1 as im 0 with him

Last edited:
Why there are so large honor penalties for doing bad stuff when not at war? 50 honor for attacking caravan. 50 for raiding village. 15 for stealing supplies or 10 for stealing cattle. I did some evil stuff I already don't remember in the early game, because I've seen posts of people saying that being evil in Perisno is encouraged, but now I have to release over 820 prisoners or pay 164k to make up for negative honor. Honor x Relations feature isn't changed so it's mandatory for the late game.
Getting 10-15k from village isn't worth having to release 250 prisoners (or 500 - cant find exact ratio). Caravans can sometimes net only a few thousand for twice honor price.
Why is that then? Native was punishing with only 0-4 honor loss, so I am genuinely curious why Perisno team decided to pump it so much, when relations and renown loses are already huge punishment. It also makes the "provoke war" mission useless.

Last edited:
Can i ask some question? Right now im playing version 1.3.6 perisno, and i noticed that in reference material i saw "vetrilien shard blade". So, i try search in google but doesn't found someone talking about "how to get vetrilien shard blade" . So i wonder, is this weapon got removed or need to do something to get it?

Can i ask some question? Right now im playing version 1.3.6 perisno, and i noticed that in reference material i saw "vetrilien shard blade". So, i try search in google but doesn't found someone talking about "how to get vetrilien shard blade" . So i wonder, is this weapon got removed or need to do something to get it?
Lore: https://perisno.fandom.com/wiki/Shard_weapons
More to come.
Currently they are only obtainable through the cheatmenu. We hope to make quest related content in a future update.

I joined Maccavia and then the Zann turned up.... I have 1 castle and the faction has 6 including mine with 8 villages/towns. There are 25 lords including me. It is day 535.
When I was Marshall I couldn't raise an army bigger than about 300 and then I couldn't find any of the Zann Hordes.
I can't really see a way of advancing much further.

Any advice apart from hang on in?

Hi guys. Tell me a tweak on recruiting any prisoners of my squad, please.:rolleyes:
You have to raise your relation with the faction of the prisoner to have better odds. The high tiers will require higher relationship, I think it's like +10 or so.

OR

You just need +1 relationship with all your prisoners. Drop them in your (weak) castle. Give your castle to your enemy. Reclaim the castle, and the enemy prisoners becomes rescued instead of prisoners.

I joined Maccavia and then the Zann turned up.... I have 1 castle and the faction has 6 including mine with 8 villages/towns. There are 25 lords including me. It is day 535.
When I was Marshall I couldn't raise an army bigger than about 300 and then I couldn't find any of the Zann Hordes.
I can't really see a way of advancing much further.

Any advice apart from hang on in?
Majority of the zann are weak against archer. If you have an elite army of archers, you can hold your ground against them, or cheese your way out.

The horde can be annoying to search. Pay attention to the log. They might be sieging or are dead&respawning. When you are searching for them, you need to be ready to move as soon as you see their messages. If you know their routine, you can go search for them there, usually Zann territory, Tolarian river, or sieging with the Zann leader.

Hi all,

guildmaster missions dry up after 2-3 have been accepted. But tavern keeps still inform abt. missions being available though guildmasters then say there are none requested. How come?

Rgds, Oldtimer

Back
Top Bottom