Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Users who are viewing this thread

Where can we get the DARK variation of the wyvern?? I see it on the menu that shows every item ingame but cant find nothing about it on google.

Is it not implemented yet? like only npc uses and not the player...

Where can we get the DARK variation of the wyvern?? I see it on the menu that shows every item ingame but cant find nothing about it on google.

Is it not implemented yet? like only npc uses and not the player...

May be the Mystic Merchant.

So i was looking all the armors on the menu in report and i see a "Silver Runed Perisno Noble Armor".

The problem is i searched on the net and i think its outdated info saying that you can buy it off the Mystic Merchant i stood there for 2 hours found a chest really good Lordly Fountain Guard Armor but no Silver Runed ever in 2 hours!!!

So apart from defeating Nox is there anywhere in the game i can quest buy etc this armor? Does it appear in the shops of certain factions IDK...

Silver Runed Armor is obtainable only from Nox and his band, correct. If you want to correct it, it's no problem using Morgh's editor, just check the merchandise tag and change abundance so you won't have to look for it for days.

Same for Dark Wyvern.

Thanks i beat him into submission but he only paid me in the scene after the fight(he gave me 16.000 but im millionare i want the armor :sad:
The armor is random chance of appearing on the looting screen? so i need to beat him several times?

I Want to know if i can buy honor after Maccavia is destroyed. I travelled to the castle in Maccan but the high priests are gone from the room since Elintor killed their faction.

Ow i took my time with the game im at day 550 several factions died.

Last edited:
You'll have to defeat his Runed Knights before other units for a higher chance of it spawning, along with a high looting skill.

The priests should still be in the Maccan throne room, but I also don't remember if Maccavia ever lost Maccan in any of my saves.

Yes by what i see if Maccavia lost Maccan the priests is gone i had to export/import to a new game to buy honor.

Another question im new to this mod but i just made 4 enterprises and im losing 1500 for "Loss Due To Money Transfer Inneficiency" thats more than a lot of my business make how is it calculated can i lower it somehow or when i buy enterprises in every town ill lose like 50.000 ??? hehehe

Yes by what i see if Maccavia lost Maccan the priests is gone i had to export/import to a new game to buy honor.

Another question im new to this mod but i just made 4 enterprises and im losing 1500 for "Loss Due To Money Transfer Inneficiency" thats more than a lot of my business make how is it calculated can i lower it somehow or when i buy enterprises in every town ill lose like 50.000 ??? hehehe

I think that has to do with distance from enterprise when receiving payments, material shortages/demands, and maybe the trade skill but I'm unsure. Earlier in the thread I recall someone suggested that by depositing fief earnings into a vault instead of the payers purse, they didn't experience a money loss. There should be a similar option for enterprises; or it might be you can hold the finished good after production and sell them yourself, which should eliminate tax inefficiency.

Earlier in the thread I recall someone suggested that by depositing fief earnings into a vault instead of the payers purse, they didn't experience a money loss.
This thread is linked under Perisno 1.0 thread/useful links
And specifically:
"2) Tax inefficiency only applies to money that has to travel (and therefore get stolen/lost/etc. somewhere on the way), e.g.:
- your walled fief lacks money to pay for garrisoned troops and therefore this money is taken from your cash
- you avoided activating AM mode and all the profits are delivered to you instead of accumulating
Tax inefficiency depends on the distance."

Anyone knows if this MOD also has a rule that if the player is 30+ Right to Rule no mercs contracts will be possible?

Im in the process of getting renown and rtr and need to know that because i dont wanna be a vassal yet...

Its in the main menu of the town(where you have go to tavern/market etc) you need to be lord or mercenary to see it.

Im a mercenary and i can recruit them also recruit the parties of deserters from falcon army.

If you cant see it youre not up to date check your installlation.

I'm trying to find the rapier but I can't access the other continents of Aroulo Ojibkwan. I think I need to use a boat but can't seem to find where to get one...

I have several issues with the mod.
1. The snow is way too bright! It's almost blinding me.
2. I see a human face in the sky. Or at least the games version of a face. If not a face, its grass.
3. Whenever I want to save, the mainmenu is a mess. I can still save, but it sucks. It's a mix of the main menu and the Perisno menu. Hard to explain.

Was there a hotfix, that I missed?

Back
Top Bottom