Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Users who are viewing this thread

Adventurers Guild quests with stories could be locked until speaking to the Madman in Maccavia, then the player would need to ask travelers about interesting events, which should unlock the first job.

Gameplaywise, nothing happens I believe. They just roam around as bandits. They'll probably accumulate more scouts as more time passes, similar to all other special spawns. As for respawn, if other faction amasses an army strong enough to kill them, I don't know.
THX for your attn.,

Oldtimer

Are the suggested enterprises in Eriallen Tofu's Enterprise List the ones guaranteed to always generate a profit regardless of how bad the economy is?
Based on the products generated by the nearby available villages usually consisting of raw materials for said enterprises (check if Sut villages produce iron for the recommended ironworks in Sut as an example), I would say yes to your assumption.

How do I take back Vinica in the Revolution in Vinica quest? It isn't allowing me inside and sieging it makes me a lord instead of resolving the quest. It also spawned 3 reinforcements for Vinica but they all have 0 troops and function identical to the chancellor.

Last edited:
Is there a way to disable the leaf bomb's berserk effect? I find fighting Aruolo really frustrating because of this and I would have been fine with them just having really strong splash damage.

Hi all,

is it possible to hire combat ready merc shieldmen in large numbers off the bat? If yes, then where?

Rgds, Oldtimer
Not to my knowledge but I would suggest hiring slaves from the ransom broker, if you have decent companions then you will get a large chunk of gladiator champions/phalanx in 3 days and have a lot of veteran gladiators. You could also try the freelancer guild for buying in bulk, or the mercenary guild.

I was looking in the game files on why Temesin Castle (Draharan, owned by Emir Najib) is missing from the current build (1.1.3 steam version), and noticed that it got replaced by the new Cretasan castle (owned by new vassal, Liana) instead. Is this intentional on the devs' part?

Not to my knowledge but I would suggest hiring slaves from the ransom broker, if you have decent companions then you will get a large chunk of gladiator champions/phalanx in 3 days and have a lot of veteran gladiators. You could also try the freelancer guild for buying in bulk, or the mercenary guild.

Actually I use gladiators as my main infantry force as I consider them the most cost effective inf line. I want to try shieldmen to try shieldwall based tactics. Just curious abt. that.

While at it anyway, is gladiator line guaranteed a thrown weapon? If not, how can I make it?

THX for your attn.,

Oldtimer

Not lootable either? ( it seems)

Hi,

well this feature introduced by Mel in Mel`s Perisno is great considering many elegant female hair-do`s available which should show on your char if you want it. I would very much like it back. I see nothing contradictory here as NPC:s still have access to it.

Rgds, Oldtimer

Kengesh being from royal bloodline not available for RtR mission or is it a bug?

RtR mission and gathering info mission not available. Design?
I did send him on the right to rule mission and keep use him as emissary with no problems or complains.
Not saying you don't have the issue, I'm saying I don't have the same issue in order to narrow down the possible causes for it:smile:

How is the development team doing, if I may ask? I like what had been done so far :smile:

BTW it was nice working with you guys some years ago, unfortunately, my rig was such a potato I couldn't really do my job in the Dev Team that well. Sorry bout' that..

How is the development team doing, if I may ask? I like what had been done so far :smile:

BTW it was nice working with you guys some years ago, unfortunately, my rig was such a potato I couldn't really do my job in the Dev Team that well. Sorry bout' that..
Always Busy. Currently working on v1.2. Should be released later this month.
cheers!

- Michadr

Always Busy. Currently working on v1.2. Should be released later this month.
cheers!

- Michadr

Happy to hear from you. All the best to you guys, I like the contribution you're making to our awesome community. Keep up the great work! I hope sometime in the future I can do something as well, but pretty busy this month with all my other deadlines. Next spring I have a slightly infrequent schedule so maybe then, but can't be certain about my plans especially now with COVID-19...

Merry Christmas ~

Back
Top Bottom