Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi could someone please teach me how to remove the requirement of recruit high tier troop from prisoner? It really become painful to miss the high tier troop to recruit. thanks in advance

By the way if I sell the red immortal prisoner already, is there any way to get some in this save? i.e. add them into some troop update list?

Hi could someone please teach me how to remove the requirement of recruit high tier troop from prisoner? It really become painful to miss the high tier troop to recruit. thanks in advance

By the way if I sell the red immortal prisoner already, is there any way to get some in this save? i.e. add them into some troop update list?

I recall the only way to edit that would be through the developer code, which isn't accessible unless a version of it is released by one of the developers.

Red Immortals should be easy to add using a Warband editing tool, there's quite a few different ones available in the modding section of the TaleWorlds forums.

Tumatarhun defence.

Hi all,

any advice on how to defend Tumatarhun and win? I have no idea how and where create a bottleneck and killing zone.

Rgds, Oldtimer

If it has an open gate, infantry are likely the best option to flood it while archers sit on the walls. If there's a ladder, heavy infantry in front of it while archers shoot the enemies coming up would work well. For a siege tower, you can recall you units to the courtyard, with infantry waiting at the ladders and archers firing when enemies are coming down them.

Hey all.
Can you manually add music to the game in the files or does this corrupt the game in some way and make it unplayable?

If the music is stored in a visible file without unique formatting, it should be fine to replace, but the length of it might matter so that it doesn't awkwardly loop or turn into extended silence.

I recall the only way to edit that would be through the developer code, which isn't accessible unless a version of it is released by one of the developers.

Red Immortals should be easy to add using a Warband editing tool, there's quite a few different ones available in the modding section of the TaleWorlds forums.

Sorry for reply late and thanks for the answer. Didn't play a lot perisno these days but figured out how to use one of the editor

PS for those who is might interest, it is also an alternitive way to bypass the recurment limit by edit your save to give the troop you like to hire

Hi, I have two questions: Does Fountain temple do anything? Or is it just for lore? Is there some quest if you are an elf, or smth? I visited it as a human, spoke with the priestess but she just provided some background info. Also I found a chest but there wasn't an option to open it.

Second, does offering a sacrifice to the gods do anything? (Option with your kingdom priest) Or is it also just a flavour?

Thanks to anyone, who knows answer

Hi, I have two questions: Does Fountain temple do anything? Or is it just for lore? Is there some quest if you are an elf, or smth? I visited it as a human, spoke with the priestess but she just provided some background info. Also I found a chest but there wasn't an option to open it.

Second, does offering a sacrifice to the gods do anything? (Option with your kingdom priest) Or is it also just a flavour?

Thanks to anyone, who knows answer
Sorry if it is not the best answer but Here is what I have experienced

Have been to Fountain temple before, but only get some background info and I am a human so not sure about if it would be different. I didn't find the chest you mention but since there were other chests in Fountain Hall and Third legion post with chest of legendary weapon and it can be open by pressing F normally, so maybe in the future the dev would put something there like the new legendary sword they added in the Post.

I didn't touch religous much before except donating some money to the preists in Maccan. And did some tests now with the kingdom preist to answer your question.

Here is what I found

By donating to the two priests in Maccan you get honor and change the relationship with the two religous. You begin negative with both so the Divine Aethling and Holy Crusader party would attack you as enemy in Maacave territory innitally. And you can not recruit them from prisoner with negative relationship?
Plus these two preists could disappear after I took the Maccan.

Does offering a sacrifice to the gods ? It changes your relationship with possible relative religous and relations with Maccan if it is old god or new god, offers your option to recuirt some faith troop from your kingdom preists. And offer your chance to recruit high level faith troops from prisoner? Since now recruitment from prisoner have different formulars regard relationship, player level and persuvation level. I could only confirm that at low level maybe <30 and negative relations I can't recruit Holy crusader, Divine Aething and Templar of Faith. Church of Faith begin positive relationship with you, so the only limit should be your level I suppose? Only find them in prisoner twice so far, and could only get some Templar of Faith at high level so I am not sure if you could possiblely recuruit Paladin of Faith from prisoner when you choose Church of Faith as offical and have high enough relationship with them by a sacrifice to the gods. If that is possible then a sacrifice would be the only way to boost relation with these religous reliablly after you took Maccan since other events are quite random and you may not have lots of chance to help them in fight.

Hopefully these could be helpful. Feel free to let me know if there is anything more you would like to know

It does have a minor function if you are playing as an elf. Don't want to give it away as a spoiler

@Willhelm0802 : I know about the priests in Maccan, what I had in mind was your pesonal priest, when you are a king. I know that you can recruit some religious troops with him, but when I had a church of faith as my religion, those were only defenders of faith (foot troops, that can't be upgraded into templars). I don't remember if sacrifices increase your relation with the religion, in that case it would make sense for lower level characters to do it so that they would be able to recruit high tier troops. However, with decent char. level and persuasion, you can recruit paladins of faith even without investing into religion.

Also, does anyone know if there is a quest related to Hakkon inquisiton and High inquisitor Esarion and if so, how to start it? Or are they just always hostile?

Also, does anyone know if there is a quest related to Hakkon inquisiton and High inquisitor Esarion and if so, how to start it? Or are they just always hostile?

Always hostile I think.

What relationship do you need with a town to be able to buy productive land and set up a business?

Either one or around ten. You need more relation with the towns lord if they talk about them.

What relationship do you need with a town to be able to buy productive land and set up a business?
I don't know what does it depend on but in most of my games it was one, but in my current it was five. You also must have neutral or positive relation with the town lord (0 or +1 always works)

How can I sell agricultural land?

There is a selling price but I can`t find buyers. This is actually connected with my latest bug post which generated 0 response. So I`m trying here.
BTW this concerns ready land I bought, not prepared by me.

Rgds, Oldtimer

Ignoring Grazir.

What happens gameplaywise if I just ignore the quest to destroy Grazir?

In my campaign I have other priorities and I wonder what game effect leaving Grazir roaming at large might have.

Rgds, Oldtimer

Hey, I am struggling with the Adventurer's guild special quests. I can go fight random parties for 5k, but I can't get any of the good quests to show up when talking to the adventurer's, like the option doesn't show even though when I talk to travelers in the tavern they let me know that it should be an option.

Adventurer's guild special quests

For my case, I had to improve my situation before receiving special tasks. I don't know whether renown or time as any factor, but while only focusing on the "mercenary-troubled nobles" tasks I got the special options sooner or later (earlygame).

I don't think the Adventurer's "earn gold" quest is related in obtaining special quests, as I have done tons on one playthrough without any results (earlygame). Whille another playthough without doing any, and got the specials available (lategame).

What happens gameplaywise if I just ignore the quest to destroy Grazir?

Gameplaywise, nothing happens I believe. They just roam around as bandits. They'll probably accumulate more scouts as more time passes, similar to all other special spawns. As for respawn, if other faction amasses an army strong enough to kill them, I don't know.

Back
Top Bottom