Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Users who are viewing this thread

To make my wife move from my castle to a newly conquered city do I have to recruit her as a companion and then release in the city? Or will it be treated as a divorce, if applicable?
Your wife will always be whever your court is unless she is a princess and in that case she will be wherever the hell she wants to be.

Is there a stable way to recruit Realm of the Falcon Troops besides creating a patrol and telling it to reinforce a garrison? (I have them as Culture ofc)
I don't want their nobles.. it's the horse archers im after^^
On my old paythrough, I went to the mercenary guild and was lucky enough to get frod sceotend fealcans and so what I did was buy a lot of hired recruits then say there was 5 fealcans then I would remove 4 hired recruits and keep doing it because if you don't take all of the troops that are for hire and leave one it will still say that there is 5 left and you can keep doing this until you are either out of money or out of army space.

In the newest update, the scholar at the great library is looking for a republic and when you talk to Lady Tylora she says she wants to make the Kingdom of Tyloria a republic is this a coincidence or is this another side quest?

On my old paythrough, I went to the mercenary guild and was lucky enough to get frod sceotend fealcans and so what I did was buy a lot of hired recruits then say there was 5 fealcans then I would remove 4 hired recruits and keep doing it because if you don't take all of the troops that are for hire and leave one it will still say that there is 5 left and you can keep doing this until you are either out of money or out of army space.
Thx buddy ill try this one^^
Does anyone know how to get the Realm of the Falcon culture because I have enough money I just don't see the option.

Gaining Realm of the Falcon Culture Requirements

Relation with Falcons >= 75; Relation with Field Marshal Gunnar >= 50; Honor >= 500; RtR >= 80; Player character's level >= 38; Renown >= 5000; 1 000 000 aurums.

Thx buddy ill try this one^^

Gaining Realm of the Falcon Culture Requirements

Relation with Falcons >= 75; Relation with Field Marshal Gunnar >= 50; Honor >= 500; RtR >= 80; Player character's level >= 38; Renown >= 5000; 1 000 000 aurums.
Thx man, I've been wondering this since the last update.

I gave my household guard grenades and they are ridicilously OP. For every siege just line them up before the ladders and unleash one round of grenades and then stopping it by holding fire, and rinse and repeat when enemies are amassing at the pass way.

I gave my household guard grenades and they are ridicilously OP. For every siege just line them up before the ladders and unleash one round of grenades and then stopping it by holding fire, and rinse and repeat when enemies are amassing at the pass way.
how did you get grenades?

There are two types, leaf bombs which you can get from the Aroulo and when thrown they damage the enemy and have a chance to make the enemy attack its own teammates and second is firebombs which the Galwe Alchemist uses and also the Galwe Royal Alchemist (the upgraded version of Galwe Alchemist) these firebombs do insane amounts of damage but I have never seen one in a Tolranian city or from the Mystic Merchant and I have only gotten Galwe Alchemist from when I take out a party that has them as a prisoner.

Yup you can get them from Galwe Alchemists (one lord from Torlania has them as special troops), but this is pretty hard. Another way I read is to have a Galwe alchemist in your team and fight in a hideout and letting him die and then grab it and put in the inventory at a chest... Dunno if that would work, could try.

But I did it the cheesy way. Just got them from the cheat menu. But still had to pay 25k though, so it wasn't entirely a cheat (basically it is a shop vendor with every item). Game got a bit cheesy with it but it still a lot of fun.

The new Tolranian noble upgrades that used to be royal hunters are now called tolranian royal incendrium and are archers. They are unmounted foot archers with 2 quivers that each have 12 shots. I'm not sure if they are as good as alchemists, I have no idea in fact what they do even though I have about 40 of them in my capital. The wiki still has the old information too.

The new Tolranian noble upgrades that used to be royal hunters are now called tolranian royal incendrium and are archers. They are unmounted foot archers with 2 quivers that each have 12 shots. I'm not sure if they are as good as alchemists, I have no idea in fact what they do even though I have about 40 of them in my capital. The wiki still has the old information too.
They basically just shoot explosive fire arrows, I have about 50 of them in my party and they can be deadly if shooting at big clumps and they are extremely easy to get but they are not nearly as good as alchemist but they do have better range.

Right click on Your charcter on the world map and there will be an option to show relations with all factions (You can also do that with any other party on the world map).

Did the different mercenaries for each faction get removed/moved? I can't find them at their usual cities and want to do the quest. Also none of my businesses provide income even though I am not at war with anyone.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom