Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Users who are viewing this thread

Next time please use the Q&A Thread. With the new forum setup I can't move this topic yet.

Perisno is far removed from native, so to speak. I assume you are new to this mod asking that question. Everything is harder. Rather then me explaining a bunch of things read this thread. I will give you a very good idea of how things work:

If you have a few hours to burn this video is very useful too.

1. Is it intentional that banners on villages are angulated 90 degree off from their original orientation?

2. Are there any plans to put footstep sounds and breathing sounds for non-horse mounts like tigers, wolves, wyverns,...? Do you need help with collecting those sound samples?

1. Is it intentional that banners on villages are angulated 90 degree off from their original orientation?

2. Are there any plans to put footstep sounds and breathing sounds for non-horse mounts like tigers, wolves, wyverns,...? Do you need help with collecting those sound samples?
Kinda, just for a change.

Impossible without (at best) some very performance-unfriendly workaround scripts.

I think it's an engine limitation the prevents multiple mount sounds, or so I remember.

Hi, I am sorry if it was asked before, I searched here, on google and Steam, but I must have missed it.

Is same sex marriage allowed? If not, is there a way to enable it? Even cheating....

Fact is that I always play as a female and I have been married to females in past saves in Perisno. Obviously I don't remember what version it was,who knows where those saves are, but if it is needed I will try to dig up those old saves and check it.

Thanks a lot to anyone who wanna help, I miss my wife:sad:

EDIT/follow up: I succeeded in getting married as a female, the Ladies will reject you at first (if you will excuse me), but you can court them as usual, if you have enough rep with her guardian, he will allow you to visit her in her room, go on courting as usual, when you declare to be a ardent admirer, you get a small rep malus with the to-be bride, but nonetheless you can marry her and take her with you in your adventures:smile:

Last edited:
Hi, I am sorry if it was asked before, I searched here, on google and Steam, but I must have missed it.

Is same sex marriage allowed? If not, is there a way to enable it? Even cheating....

Fact is that I always play as a female and I have been married to females in past saves in Perisno. Obviously I don't remember what version it was,who knows where those saves are, but if it is needed I will try to dig up those old saves and check it.

Thanks a lot to anyone who wanna help, I miss my wife:sad:

The princesses are likely who you married. Some queens might also be open for marriage, such as claimants.

Being a marshal.

First, I only have been marshal twice. Once for Cretas which for once survived for a long time without war and without other vassals than me so nothing happened. Now for Sut with a few lords and starting settlements only. I`m on positive terms with all Sut lords. But they will not follow me on campaign when summoned excpt. maybe one and then leave on their own business before we even reach enemy territory. What am I doing wrong?

BTW, in case you wonder, my playstyle is to be on good terms with my faction lords and persuade them to take different actions, then support them at it. It`s very far from power-playing. I like slow games, very slow actually.
But I`d like to test this marshal thing...

Rgds, Oldtimer

they will not follow me on campaign when summoned excpt. maybe one and then leave on their own business before we even reach enemy territory.
Well, what excuses do they provide for not doing so (when you ask them what they're doing)? There are plenty of reasons why lords may not want to follow you: they're too far, they don't like you enough, the campaign difficulty (game setting) is too high, you have high controversy etc. Plus personalities matter: some lords are more helpful than others.

Well, what excuses do they provide for not doing so (when you ask them what they're doing)? There are plenty of reasons why lords may not want to follow you: they're too far, they don't like you enough, the campaign difficulty (game setting) is too high, you have high controversy etc. Plus personalities matter: some lords are more helpful than others.
When I was appointed my controversy was ofc 0, Relation with Azhar 24. He had to attend to his own business so he did not follow.Another lord with 9 relation did. I play on the hardest campaign AI setting. Anyway we fight Kuu-lan and Valahir meaning that I cannot mount a counteroffensive. Own lords imprisoned and so on... Neither can I defend our villages as we are generally heavily outnumbered. Controversy now 64, understandable.
And yes it`s a long way to Kuu-lan and Valahir from Sut so they may get bored while travelling.
I do not think it will get any better but do not want to resign as marshal. So will controversy diminish with time if we are at peace or have success in the field? Will looting villages and raiding caravans diminish controversy?

BTW, Sut settlements have very small garrisons compared to some others. Is that by design and if so, why?

THX for your attn.,

Oldtimer

So will controversy diminish with time if we are at peace or have success in the field?
Yes.
Will looting villages and raiding caravans diminish controversy?
I don't know.

BTW, Sut settlements have very small garrisons compared to some others. Is that by design and if so, why?
Well, first, Sut is slightly better-than-average faction. So naturally their garrisons are smaller because they have slightly better troops.
Second, fiefs' income depends on their prosperity (and lords' donations to a lesser extent) and if your lands are constantly raided... well, crap.

The princesses are likely who you married. Some queens might also be open for marriage, such as claimants.
Nope, they were normal daughters of lords.

To complete the infos, Michadr answered my question somewhere else, apparently it was a thing but it changed in 0.9, for what I could understand, there still are ways to do it, I am currently being a slease with a couple of Ladies, hopefully they will fall for my charm nonetheless:smile:

Yes.

I don't know.

Well, first, Sut is slightly better-than-average faction. So naturally their garrisons are smaller because they have slightly better troops.
Second, fiefs' income depends on their prosperity (and lords' donations to a lesser extent) and if your lands are constantly raided... well, crap.
Yes, Sut are slightly better. But not 3-4 times better than, say , Drachen if we judge by garrison sizes. Joined Drachen with another char recently and we took Sut and Demaig with a yawn... Anyway I decided to stay with Sut as marshal in this playthrough to the bitter end. Will be a useful experience if nothing else. From your post I gather that donating money to a village improves prosperity, correct?

THX for your attn.,

Oldtimer

Back
Top Bottom