Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Users who are viewing this thread

I haven't finished Zann engineer quest ehen the Zann arrived and i can't find the Zann fort captain is there anything i can do?

It should be accessible id the camera is at a certain angle, along with the cursor.

So why Elintoran Elites are not guarantee ranged weapons?Should it be a balance purpose,or it has another reasons?

Additionaly,some players have complainted about the design of Cretasan troops,such as horse hunters and astylons(they don't have helmets) and Eidolon Knights(bad horse with a swing polearm weapon making bad combat performance).It should be for balance purpose,but as someone thinks Cretas's military system is incompleted...Is it really ture?

Gameplay mechanics.

1. Is it possible to eliminate a faction by totally destroying their manpower and economy? I e not taking settlements just field battles, village looting and caravan raiding. Or will their manpower pool refill no matter what?

2. Eliminating one Horde(others still present), will it have any effects on Zann fighting power as such? Or are they there just as a PITA for the player? And yes, I know the victory conditions.

3. What`s the reason for including Cretas Monarchy as it is now? They are doomed from the start. I`m not saying that all factions should have equal potential but Geldar have similar settlement situation and never got annihilated in my Perisno career of quite a few hundreds of hrs by now.

4. Are AI-factions allknowing or must they act on incomplete knowledge of situation and thus make incomprehensible mistakes now and then which they actually do?

4.1 Will destruction of scout parties, minor nobles and so on have any effect on AI:s decision making? Provided the AI is not allknowing but must gather intelligence in order to know anything.

Rgds, Oldtimer

1. Is it possible to eliminate a faction by totally destroying their manpower and economy? I e not taking settlements just field battles, village looting and caravan raiding. Or will their manpower pool refill no matter what?
Not, but it can cause their major lords to have high controversy and somewhat lower income of most of the lords. It's Warband, not Bannerlord.
2. Eliminating one Horde(others still present), will it have any effects on Zann fighting power as such? Or are they there just as a PITA for the player? And yes, I know the victory conditions.
Undirectly. Hordes besiege on their own, and leave huge garrisons behind if succeeded, some towns and castles even after initial invasion (eg if town/castle was retaken by other faction), so no horde - no potential siege. Also hordes can scary smaller factional forces, preventing marshals rally or sieges.
4.1 Will destruction of scout parties, minor nobles and so on have any effect on AI:s decision making? Provided the AI is not allknowing but must gather intelligence in order to know anything.
It will affect marshals controversy and reduce factions total power number a bit (which can cause other faction declare war on them or peace treaty proposal for yours).

@T.L.S

THX for your attn.

Re: 2. I think(from my exp.) that the hordes are very passive and stationary. I do not know if they actually initiated sieges. That may be due to info shown which only says that Zann have taken this or that. If not to difficult to code I would much appreciate  info that says which horde has taken whatever.

Rgds, Oldtimer

Dago Wolfrider said:
Oldtimer said:
Hi all,

can I add money directly to village treasury somehow? Village fully improved if that matters.

Rgds, Oldtimer

No. There is no such a thing as village treasury afaik.

Well, the chamberlain says IIRC that there are no money in treasury when I want to build something. Perhaps villages too should have treasuries.

THX for yoyr attn.,

Oldtimer

Honestly, it puzzles me that the concept of mounted troops with cant_be_used_on_horseback ranged weapons makes people so confused I've had to explain it several times already...

So, again.
The best/heaviest crossbows can't be used from horseback. So in open field such troops act as heavy cavalry but when dismounted or in sieges they enjoy the full power of their great crossbows.

They're heavy cavalry.
Heavy cavalry.
With heavy, high-damage-dealing xbows as additional bonus for particular situations.

I'm not even talking about the fact that mounted xbowmen are not nearly as effective as mounted bowmen due to their very slow rate of fire, so that is in general a bad "build" when a troop is mounted and has a usable_on_horseback crossbow.

I'm not even talking about the fact that mounted xbowmen are not nearly as effective as mounted bowmen due to their very slow rate of fire, so that is in general a bad "build" when a troop is mounted and has a usable_on_horseback crossbow.
Elder Seekers after implementation of HA AI want to have a word with you :grin:

Leonion said:
Honestly, it puzzles me that the concept of mounted troops with cant_be_used_on_horseback ranged weapons makes people so confused I've had to explain it several times already...

So, again.
The best/heaviest crossbows can't be used from horseback. So in open field such troops act as heavy cavalry but when dismounted or in sieges they enjoy the full power of their great crossbows.

They're heavy cavalry.
Heavy cavalry.
With heavy, high-damage-dealing xbows as additional bonus for particular situations.

Well,

that`s not a very convincing argumentation. Why enlist expensive mounted troops with "bonus" unusable x-bows unless dismounted? Use cheaper pure x-bowmen instead. Zealots in my experience are very mediocre heavy cav. Absolutely not worth the money. And mediocre melèe inf as well they are. If the idea is to have some kind of medieval "dragoons" they would need to be cheaper AND better. Like the balestrieri in RL. And pre-battle orders to dismount would make order-giving less of a hassle.

THX for your attn., Oldtimer

Back
Top Bottom