Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Users who are viewing this thread

Smilein said:
Haven't played since the start of 0.9. Are enterprises still useful? 3k~ gold for 130~ per week doesn't sound very good now, unless I've gotten bad prices.

The prices of every enterprise changes between cities. Some cities will never have valuable enterprises, while other have fluctuating or set prices.

IDK if this is the right place to ask, but is there a way to edit the garrison sizes in text files or something and make them smaller? The huge garrison sizes just really slow down the game, and I would rather see something more dynamic, so I want to decrease the numbers so the confrontations between factions would be more decisive.

I'm very surprised Perisno has no post-battle Kill Count implemented, considering it's standard in most big mods nowadays. I really miss it, I wanna see how much kills me and my companions get, and optimize them to killing machines.

Also very surprised a google search brings zero results. Apparantly nobody missed the Kill Count in like 5+ years or w/e of this mods existence, wth...

Edit.: Is there a way for me to implement a kill counter?

Recently i lost the option to retreat and charge again. Normaly when press tab, there will be a confirm window ask if i want to retreat or not, after that i have options to charge, surrender or leave. But now there is no window, and i automatically lost that fight if there is only me in my party or only me who can still fight. Anyone know why and how to fix this?

I don't remember anymore but what's the difference between yumi bows and regular bows? Lower damage and rof, so I assume they'd be AP or something?
Yumi bows have no armor penetration penalty, so they are between normal bows and xbows in terms of rate of fire and dmg per shot

Can someone explain how the leaf bomb's damage work? I tested this: with a Light Throwing axe (40c dmg) i can deal 20-24 dmg, with leaf bomb (50p dmg), i only deal 8-9 dmg each direct hit. How is its dmg calculated?

ketansat said:
Can someone explain how the leaf bomb's damage work? I tested this: with a Light Throwing axe (40c dmg) i can deal 20-24 dmg, with leaf bomb (50p dmg), i only deal 8-9 dmg each direct hit. How is its dmg calculated?
I checked item's and lead charge mission templates code. They reduced its damage for some occasions, probably for balance issues as those things also has aoe damage.
In item triggers, item has a 25 + (power throw * 3) area damage with 300 effective radius. This seems unreduced  :smile:
In mission templates, on_agent_hit trigger, item has a 50% damage reduction for human, non-hero, non-demon-worshipper and non-aroulo units. It works for damage values above 10. It partially explains the low damage and there are lots of maths going on at the trigger. Should be effected by some more stuff, but it's hard to understand because of the missing local variable names.

RecursiveHarmony said:
ketansat said:
I checked item's and lead charge mission templates code. They reduced its damage for some occasions, probably for balance issues as those things also has aoe damage.
In item triggers, item has a 25 + (power throw * 3) area damage with 300 effective radius. This seems unreduced  :smile:
In mission templates, on_agent_hit trigger, item has a 50% damage reduction for human, non-hero, non-demon-worshipper and non-aroulo units. It works for damage values above 10. It partially explains the low damage and there are lots of maths going on at the trigger. Should be effected by some more stuff, but it's hard to understand because of the missing local variable names.

Thanks. I put only 4 points in power throw to try it's aoe effect, and have 350 throwing WP. Now i deal almost no damage at all with leaf bomb haha

ST01 said:
Hey!

I just have two quick questions.

1. Is it possible to recruit Realm of The Falcon units at all? I've heard some people say you can recruit them from cities, but I've never been able to.

2. Can dragons be used as mounts by the player? If so, how?

Edit: After playing some more, I also ran into issues trying to get Skyfall from Zeladeck. It might just be because I've already done the Illica Falki quest, but I can't take him prisoner or get his weapon. Also, I took a quest about Nibor Hood that seems bugged; someone told me to find him at a village, but he's nowhere to be found. Finally, is King Rafklazan still a part of the mod, I can't find him anywhere (it could just be that I need to wait for him to spawn again).

Thanks! Amazingly fun mod!

1. The noble units of the realm of the falcon can be recruited in cities and castles that follows the falcon culture (I think you’ll need to have at least 50 points of relation with the rotf to do it). The non noble units can be either recruited from prisoners or from the mercenary guild.

2. Dragons have the unique flag meaning that they will never show up in the stores or looting pool. However, you can ride one on the battlefield if you meet the requirements (riding 10).

Also you can’t take prisoners any lord or unique spawn which you are friendly with.
Idk about the Nibor quest, I think it always has been bugged and Rafklazan is still on the game so wait a few more weeks to him to spawn.

These knights come with Nox of Phillipi's army, is there any possible way to recruit them? I captured some of them and try countless time asking them if they want to join my army and they refused. I don't think there is any lord capable of defeating Nox's army. I checked the wiki and they said there is a chance they can be recruited at the Mercenary Guild. I'm also wondering that if there is some way to get the silver runed armor for my household guard, the handcrafted heavy armor looks similar to it but doesn't have the same stat.

Perisno for Bannerlord when?

:iamamoron:

1. Is it possible to recruit Realm of The Falcon units at all? I've heard some people say you can recruit them from cities, but I've never been able to.

If you owe a falcon castle you can send a patrol from there and then call it back. If you hire a big patrol you will have a lot of Fa lcon in units in no time. Yet, there is another more cheaty way. Download Morgh and have the Falcon Mercenaries upgrade to Falcon units.

Prisoner recruitment in Perisno:

"If your relation with a soldier's faction plus 3x of your persuasion skill >= 40, you can recruit a soldier of any level.
If your relation with a soldier's faction plus 3x of your persuasion skill >= 0, you can recruit all of those whose level is smaller than yours+2x*persuasion. Others (whose level is higher) will join you partially, depending on the difference between the levels. The rest of "friendly" soldiers will go away. You should get the remaining hostile "rescued" soldiers as prisoners.
Exception 1: if you're at war with faction X but also have its culture in your kingdom, you will get half of rescued troops from this faction as troops and another half as prisoners.
Exception 2: if a faction is defeated, relation requirement is passed automatically (Falcons are an exception), only level requirement remains." (wiki)

And please use Q&A thread for questions.

Try your luck with Mystic Merchant, he appears in taverns. You can quit and re-enter the tavern to refresh his inventory. I think you also may find the armor in your kingdom's towns once you found it.

Flordemel said:
ST01 said:
Hey!

I just have two quick questions.

2. Can dragons be used as mounts by the player? If so, how?

Edit: After playing some more, I also ran into issues trying to get Skyfall from Zeladeck. It might just be because I've already done the Illica Falki quest, but I can't take him prisoner or get his weapon. Also, I took a quest about Nibor Hood that seems bugged; someone told me to find him at a village, but he's nowhere to be found. Finally, is King Rafklazan still a part of the mod, I can't find him anywhere (it could just be that I need to wait for him to spawn again).

Thanks! Amazingly fun mod!

2. Dragons have the unique flag meaning that they will never show up in the stores or looting pool. However, you can ride one on the battlefield if you meet the requirements (riding 10).
or you can marry princess birgit and steal the dragon from her inventory  :fruity: :fruity: :fruity:

Back
Top Bottom