Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Users who are viewing this thread

So, I've checked the weapons with cheats and I see there are a lot more weapons than the previous patch. Is there by any chance a list on how to get them? I can't find any guides..

Most of new weapons are just sold in shops (very rarely) of respective factions.
So if it's Black Elvish Warblade - look in elven shops, if it's a hammer - dwarves are likely to have it, if it's an axe - Maccavia or Valahir etc.

Just add reduce_texture_loader_memory_usage = 1 to the module.ini and the crash on texture loading will stop.
No need to use the archaic 'load textures on demand' anymore.

Also, I dig the new trade fuctionality but the inability to see strength requirements before I buy an item is a real deal breaker. Reverting to the original trade functionality lets me see these requirements again.

And some random snow battle scenes have mismatched terrain borders (snow forest with non-snow forest terrain border).

I don't know about the Native cheat menu, but 0.8 had "PBOD Mod Options" with an enable cheat menu option under it. Was that removed?

I can not join any faction, I don't mean as a vassal but previously I was able to be hired by a lord who was looking for some1 to fight in their wars. I ran south to north couple times on different characters and nothing. Am I just extremely unlucky, is it removed or maybe now there are some requirements I don't know about?

TheBestOne said:
I can not join any faction, I don't mean as a vassal but previously I was able to be hired by a lord who was looking for some1 to fight in their wars. I ran south to north couple times on different characters and nothing. Am I just extremely unlucky, is it removed or maybe now there are some requirements I don't know about?

Maybe you need more renown?

I thought about it, it's just that I never needed any, I could have had 6 random recruits and every1 was like "come fight for us!" I will try tho

Hello!
Are blunt weapons intended to be able to kill people? I've been playing 0.9 (first time playing Perisno btw) and I've noticed that my blunt weapons tend to kill my enemies more often than they knock them out. I've been reading everywhere that taking prisoners was the way to go in various guides, but all of them are for version 0.8 so I am not sure if I am doing something wrong or if the change was made on purpose.

Thanks for the mod BTW! I am having fun regardless!

Back
Top Bottom