cwr said:
Syzion said:
2.5 hours to go...
*clears weekend plans*
*prepares campaign strategy*
*stocks up on snacky-snacks*
:hype intensifies:  :party:

Thanks for the hype, its great to see.
To be clear, it is on 10.14.18 in the CST time zone. Probably near the the end of the day.
Dayum, CST time, 6 more hours to go.

Red Blight said:
cwr said:
Syzion said:
2.5 hours to go...
*clears weekend plans*
*prepares campaign strategy*
*stocks up on snacky-snacks*
:hype intensifies:  :party:

Thanks for the hype, its great to see.
To be clear, it is on 10.14.18 in the CST time zone. Probably near the the end of the day.
Dayum, CST time, 6 more hours to go.
And end of the day... Dayum, it's gone up to 30 hours.

While I'm at it, I know some players like adding their own items to the mod for private use, so instead of adding them at the end, replace these placeholders I'll leave in the items file:
h-370.jpg
newitem_ are pure placeholders left for the sake of save compatibility just in case we'll need to add some items later, the rest is mostly garbage (fruits of me playing with 3d editor) that is currently unused, fully excluded from gameplay and therefore can also be replaced.

And don't add new troops, it will screw things up no matter where you shove them.
Just replace troops of one of the existing factions you like the least if you feel like making some personal submod for private use.

I think I will not have the time to visit the forum once the mod is downloaded, so I would like to thank the whole team for your hard work in advance. I hope Reus adds new tracks in a future update (because I haven't seen any music change in the patch notes), except that the new version looks fantastic.

I'm not sure if it was this mod, but did the looting of the player here affect loot as much as the companions'? As in, its still important for the player to have looting, even if their companion already has a 10. (And I'm not just talking about the +++ from the player having it).

Back
Top Bottom