Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Users who are viewing this thread

Tbh, Taleworlds is probably the king at "waiting to flesh out the game". Even Blizzard is a child, compared. I mean a decade in the making...

But then again, they are a small indie studio, and they are still living off a game they released 8 years ago, so they must be doing something good.

For the red immortal quest Rdachims (spelt his name wrong but w./e) and his band of outlaws don't spawn, ive tried reloading and enabling cheats and using ctrl t to find him, I've also tried waiting for a couple days. Anyone know a fix for this or no?

nikklenikkle said:
For the red immortal quest Rdachims (spelt his name wrong but w./e) and his band of outlaws don't spawn, ive tried reloading and enabling cheats and using ctrl t to find him, I've also tried waiting for a couple days. Anyone know a fix for this or no?

In the cheatmenu theres an option on the 3rd page that spawns his party in. Never tried it myself, though.

hipp522 said:
nikklenikkle said:

In the cheatmenu theres an option on the 3rd page that spawns his party in. Never tried it myself, though.
ive tried it but nothing happens,

can anyone help with this or am i just fukt? Id like to finish the quest and Id be willing to tinker with save files or whatever as long as someone would tell me what to do. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

h-348.jpg
Aroulo received 6 new weapons, a shield, a helmet and a mount.

Back
Top Bottom