Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Users who are viewing this thread

TheFlame8 said:
I remember reading somewhere about who to make your main minister person I cant remember where to find it.  Is it best to put your wife, a companion, or a generic other person as them for when you start your own faction?

I hired Slyter just to make him minister and he seems to be doing fine.

I'm interested if Perisno is about grand real-time strategy because I coming from Total War and I've found already Sword of Damocles: Warlords and Nova Aetas, latter is even briliant

@Darnaran

Sword of Damocles Warlords have population as in Civilization and Total War games which affects your settlements, you can give a try because mod is on Moddb and compatible with latest version, also similar is Nova Aetas which is a overhual of native adding new factions and features to Calradia but not fantasy as Perisno

Lag'ier Barlida said:
Darnaran said:
If by grand strategy you mean winning not with sheer numbers, then yeah, Perisno has that. Also Sword of Damocles? How good is it?

Swords of Damocles, as far as I remember, is the mother of invasion features.
You do remember correctly, god I loved that mod.

Hey guys, long time no post, i guess?

Been a while since i played this mod and i have few questions.

1) I already asked about this but shield bash is gone for good? Would be nice to have an option to turn it off making Hakkon empire playable as a soldier in lords army. That short sword is really a problem. Bash+stab would be amazing to have.
2)After a faction falls i know u can't recruit it's troops anymore, they become perisno troops but is there a way to have the option to still recruit them?
3)Any new update coming soon?  :grin:

This one is for players.
1) What is the best place to start your own faction? (easier castles  to conquer to use as a base for your faction)
2) Is it hard to maintain player faction? (getting vassals to join, having good companions as a vassals that won't get mad when u dont give every single castle to them etc)

Cheers everyone

KFCwatermelon said:
This one is for players.
1) What is the best place to start your own faction? (easier castles  to conquer to use as a base for your faction)
2) Is it hard to maintain player faction? (getting vassals to join, having good companions as a vassals that won't get mad when u dont give every single castle to them etc)

Cheers everyone

1. I prefer starting in Tolrania region, it has access to the rest of the world, but isolated places like Aroulo or Bakhal could give you an easier start. Both of them are easy to defeat if you have a strong archer heavy army.

2. It is easy to appease any lord in this mod. Have a look at the 5. formula: Click

Not sure if i understand what this lords edge fully (basically give lord a farm and a castle with relation of 90 and he will never complain nor i will lose relation if i give it to someone he dislikes?) but thanks  for the  location suggestion for starting your own kingdom.

Is it easy to to get lords from other factions to join and if not any tips on how to get them to join?

I forgot to ask, devs what does silverstag combat option do? It's same if i check or un-check boxes. Also how do i see if i have pboless version? I know a long time ago i had trouble with frames and i think someone guided me on how to patch the base game with pbodless version. 

Back
Top Bottom