Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Users who are viewing this thread

Sorry if this has been asked, but I can't find an answer with a Search. I get pages from 2013 referencing v0.5. My question is HOW do I change my Faction Color? Player Faction. On the Pages dated Sept. 2nd 2013 it says that we can change any Faction color, but doesn't say How or Where. I have looked at all menus in game, read the  Guide, and looked at Options, still haven't found it.
  Sorry if the answer is Obvious and I overlooked it.
  Thanks for any help. BTW, I'm playing .73 Final and MelsPerisno. Great work, I love this Mod !

Keshan de Montfarah said:
you can change it via the mod settings while in camp. Its easy to miss just look in the lower corner of the screen
  Many Thanks !! CAMP menu  :facepalm:..Greatly appreciate the Reply.
                  Cheers

free_zpspah4t00k.jpg
what is this?

ryancup123 said:
kenjutsuka said:
free_zpspah4t00k.jpg
what is this?

You don't actually get free items from traders/marketplace, you just get more denars to start off with as well as some marketing items.

I'm aware of that.
  But what you may not be aware of is I plan to add guilds fairly soon (but not as part of 0.74) and/or in my still to come submod, and the code was referencing THOSE.  I'm still working to make sure they're stable, and I presume thats why all of 3 people tried them out (as my test bed was not called "Perisno" but was something just to test the layer that was presumed most buggy.)

So, in the future connections to the right guilds saves some money and allows some items to be bought at a discount.
  At the moment it does less than planned.  I could say the same with the medical inheritance, although that gives a bunch of nifty points in medical skills already.

I would also have inheritances for crafting when crasfting is added -- which needs to be after the items are reworked, as crafting SHOULD match the items list and not just whatever items native (or Rigale) had.

This is all stuff that continues to evolve, and eventually elements of it will be in Perisno and further elements in some sub mod that sort-of resembles pieces of Perisno, but doesn't promise to be faithful to lore or anyone else's idea of how things should be.
Thus that layer won't be called "Perisno".  I'm told inheritances won't even be in .8 but something else will replace them, according to choices taken by the player in building their back story.

SO since I did inheritances, this is why I reply instead of anyone else.  But in general as Perisno isn't mine to remake daily anymore what inheritences do or don't do will ultimately be Michadr's call.  I sort of felt they made up for having people restart toons so often just before Christmas, and even the trader you mention got several benefits:

at this moment, the gold is down from what it was but this is how the trader is, and has been for some time:
          (troop_add_gold, "trp_player", 20000),                                              # GS was 2000  20.0K
          (troop_raise_skill, "trp_player", skl_inventory_management, 1),          # GS                    4.0K
          (troop_raise_skill, "trp_player", skl_trade, 3),                                      # GS                  12.0K
          (troop_raise_skill, "trp_player", skl_pathfinding, 2),                              # GS                10.0K

So I reckon that inheritance is worth roughly 46,000 gold in as much as 6 skill points were placed that didnt come from your pool of points to spend, plus 20K cash above and beyond what I give you later for your backstory (which was changed at .72), and
in addition to the skills Habeo gave you when you picked race and sex.  Its not as bleak as you make it sound  :0

- GS

Keshan de Montfarah said:
no problem  :grin:

took me quite some time to figure it out at first
  I also noted, (as it just happened), that after I took another town, I had an "Manage Kingdom" option in the Town Menu, and the first thing on the list there is a "Change Kingdom Color" option. :lol: That didn't appear until I had more than One Major holding like Town or Castle. So that is the "Obvious" place it would appear I suppose.
      Thanks again.

How do you create custom items/troops in morgh editor?
I made some stuff but they don't show up in game (item finder cheat) 
I tried running the program as admin but it still doesn't apply any changes.

Please help!

MelanieWard said:
froggy12 said:
How do you create custom items/troops in morgh editor?
I made some stuff but they don't show up in game (item finder cheat) 
I tried running the program as admin but it still doesn't apply any changes.

Please help!

Start here.  Read it, I am serious!  Because you probably shouldn't ask non-Perisno questions here  :smile:
http://mountandblade.mircon.de/wp/morghs-mb-wbwfas-editor/quick-documentation-en/

Okay thank you so much, sorry for asking. I'm a bit of a noob.

Hi, this mods seems cool, can we marriage in this mod? And another question, ladies are better respect native version? Thanks

Is pre battle orders and formations going to be implemented in the future?

Or some mod that adds more formations/tactics like pike bracing, shield wall, volley fire, ect.

froggy12 said:
Is pre battle orders and formations going to be implemented in the future?

Or some mod that adds more formations/tactics like pike bracing, shield wall, volley fire, ect.

I don't think so because the current formations are good enough, also you don't need volley fire.

You can just tell your troops to fire on your command,

(though its not automatic because you need to keep telling them to fire)

Back
Top Bottom