Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Users who are viewing this thread

I cant find the armour known as "Redwood Elfs Armour" in any town or mystic merchant, is it avaliable in either of these places?

Is there a way to turn off or circumvent auto-attack during sieges?
i'd like to use my archers..

(I tried all F1 options and the back space menu options)

1- I want to disable the after death battle continuation, but after I disable the option on diplomacy menu nothing changes.
Is there another option to disable the battle continuation?

2- Are you guys going to add the option to import/export companions just like we can import/export our character?
(I think there was a feature like this on Floris Mod Pack)

3- My battle size is at 100, but when I try to form ranks it says that there's not enough troops to form ranks, how many soldiers do I need to use this option?

btw, this mod is awesome!

Herzmann said:
1- I want to disable the after death battle continuation, but after I disable the option on diplomacy menu nothing changes.
Is there another option to disable the battle continuation?

2- Are you guys going to add the option to import/export companions just like we can import/export our character?
(I think there was a feature like this on Floris Mod Pack)

3- My battle size is at 100, but when I try to form ranks it says that there's not enough troops to form ranks, how many soldiers do I need to use this option?

btw, this mod is awesome!
1) sorry but no, I don't believe there is a option to turn of after battle continuation. Just curious why would you want this off?
2) Hmm... I may add this to the list of suggestions but so far it is not in the plans.
3) Does it give a specific troop type that can't form ranks (archer, cavalry or infantry?) Usually if you have enough of any type they will go into formation.

1) I don't like how the AI handles the situation (arches advancing, infantry with shields afraid to rush against 10 enemy archers and etc...), I try to not get killed during battle but sometimes I get hit by a ninja lancer ^^. I know this isn't the correct place to post suggestions but it would be cool if after you get knocked down you could control one of your companions, like a secondary commander.

3)On my game, instantaneously  after I press F4, the little command window that shows the formations get closed and 3 messages appears on my screen, one of them says that there's not enough cavalry to form ranks (that's ok, I don't really have a cavalry). I did a test with custom battles and even with 15 soldiers, 5 archers, 5 cavalry and 5 infantry I could press F4 and the option didn't closed automatically. The problem is that on my game the little window showing ranks, shield wall, square and etc closes instantaneously and on the custom battle option it doesn't.
edit:
They always start on this formation:
vgiuqu.jpg

I can't change it, sometimes I want to do the square formation but I can't choose the option to do so.

I apologize in advance since this question is more related to the making and technical aspects of the mod rather than the mod itself. The creator says he used Diplomacy as a base to build this mod up from, could someone please tell me where he downloaded the Diplomacy source files to use? I went to the Diplomacy sub-forum and downloaded the files from the link given there but they don't compile correctly, I get a ton of syntax errors.

Thanks.

I must agree with herzmann. How can we change that because one most the time i just want to charge in and force a win  and two when i want to play smart its not easy trying to massive move my troops makeing them all hold a position makes them that that terrable fighting patter y would the infity ever hide behind archers

Q: Will the Redwoods ever get an Infantry Division? I understand that the Redwood ranged units also act as melee compatible units but it would be nice if they could get some kind of light-ish medium-ish melee only based unit.

LunarNight said:
Q: Will the Redwoods ever get an Infantry Division? I understand that the Redwood ranged units also act as melee compatible units but it would be nice if they could get some kind of light-ish medium-ish melee only based unit.
Well the Redwood Mercenary troop in 0.6 is pure infantry and will probably make up for some of its weaknesses. Other than that, they will probably not have an infantry division as it will make them too powerful.

Mr. Gloom said:
I apologize in advance since this question is more related to the making and technical aspects of the mod rather than the mod itself. The creator says he used Diplomacy as a base to build this mod up from, could someone please tell me where he downloaded the Diplomacy source files to use? I went to the Diplomacy sub-forum and downloaded the files from the link given there but they don't compile correctly, I get a ton of syntax errors.

Thanks.

Ofcourse those source files which you have downloaded are not compliant with the newest versions (1.158/1.153/1.157). Mod team had seen a lot of work in compiling diplomacy mod with Perisno so you can't just sneak off the work :smile:.

Greetings.

Yes, one would expect to work around to fix all the possible hole in the source file for new version. Since this mod was developed for 1 year already, it has strayed fairly faraway from the original Diplomacy (which I think was not developed for a long time).

Quick question about the Freelancers. As I progressed further in the game it got annoying to hire only 5 at time, as I gained more money. Will there be a option eventually to hire more than 5 at time?

FeralCrazed said:
Quick question about the Freelancers. As I progressed further in the game it got annoying to hire only 5 at time, as I gained more money. Will there be a option eventually to hire more than 5 at time?

i hoped they add one and improve the dialogs on 0.6 but on the current version u cant

FeralCrazed said:
Tpikol said:
FeralCrazed said:

i hoped they add one and improve the dialogs on 0.6 but on the current version u cant

We could rise the number to 10 if it bothers :smile:. I will also report this to michadr and see what he thinks about it.

Greetings.

Oh, hello im newbie how i can see what mod version im using, and in what topic are patch for new verion if they realese ? thx

Raves said:
Oh, hello im newbie how i can see what mod version im using, and in what topic are patch for new verion if they realese ? thx
Go to the thread that says latest downloads, features , and links then follow the link to the moddb page. Download 0.5 then download 0.52 patch.

1. How do you get Ruler's vassals to join you? Been trying for it really hard, but they all keep declining me even tho their military is weaker than mine, and they feel more comfortable joining me.

2. How do i obtain The Dreaded Sword via cheatmenu?

Back
Top Bottom