Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Users who are viewing this thread

Oldtimer

Knight
whould it be to OP to reequest best boys "mercenary shield man" to be trainable?
Hi,

I would very much like this possibility. Perhaps one could "make" them from lvl 1 merc guild troops or Ingvars boys. But I`m too lazy to investigate this atm.

Rgds, Oldtimer

Michadr

Grandmaster Knight
WBM&BVC
I have 28 relationship with Lord Gerlad, but he refuses to follow me when I suggest it. Why is that?
Try to get it even higher. He should be Good Natured, so it shouldn't be that much of an issue. Though he might not have a big enough army and is gathering more. Ask him what he's currently doing.

Could we possibly have a fix for the Dwarf armors for Ingvar's mercenaries and to fix the shiny goat textures? I love the Dwarves in this mod and its hurting my heart :razz:

Dantelh

For the new
Zolona
quest the wiki states that 50+ relations with Outlaws are required, though the quest giver is in a different faction. Would the Outlaws be to correct faction to help?

Little lore question- I know that the Elintorans and Geldar factions used to be called Redwood and Bluewood respectively, is that term still in the lore as the name of the geographical areas?

LehaZ

Recruit
in Camp - Change Game Setting - Diplomacy Options - Horse Speed Limitation = is always ON, even if Disabled
in Camp - Change Game Setting - Battle Options - Charge On Death = is always ON, even if Disabled
in Camp - Change Game Setting - Battle Options - Reassing soldiers = is ON after my death, even if Disabled
is there any way to fix this?

Michadr

Grandmaster Knight
WBM&BVC
in Camp - Change Game Setting - Diplomacy Options - Horse Speed Limitation = is always ON, even if Disabled
in Camp - Change Game Setting - Battle Options - Charge On Death = is always ON, even if Disabled
in Camp - Change Game Setting - Battle Options - Reassing soldiers = is ON after my death, even if Disabled
is there any way to fix this?
On it.

Double A

Regular
Gonna play this finally. Been poking around the wiki and it seems like there's three notable ladies eligible for marriage - the two princesses and some lady with a legendary weapon and horse. Is that it? Are there any lords' daughters who are interesting options in terms of utility and combat ability?

What about single lords for female characters - any fun options?

Top Bottom