Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Users who are viewing this thread

Is it just me or do lances deal way too little damage in this mod? I'm equipped with a red striped lance and PS 9, and I deal about 30-40 points of damage at most to most mid tier troops and above, even at the most successful hits. Does couch lance damage apply in this mod or am I doing something wrong?
you not doing lance hit (must apear red string), but simple poke
or you have weeeeeeery low speed

I'm not sure if it's a bug, but once I became a lord of 2 towns (Murdenholl and Galwe) I don't earn money from land owned there anymore. I still have around 7k balance every week, but assets are equal to 0. Other towns are fine.
Also, I heard somewhere (probably in the last VMP Perisno playthrough) that you should always buy around 80% of available lands. Is that true or maybe buying everything is more beneficial?

I'm not sure if it's a bug, but once I became a lord of 2 towns (Murdenholl and Galwe) I don't earn money from land owned there anymore. I still have around 7k balance every week, but assets are equal to 0. Other towns are fine.
Also, I heard somewhere (probably in the last VMP Perisno playthrough) that you should always buy around 80% of available lands. Is that true or maybe buying everything is more beneficial?
buy all land and type ''3'' on keyboard when enter the castle in your town...

Has anyone ever found the Kaikoth king armor and/or helmet? Or are they that rare or does King Bergnar only wear them?
Pretty sure helmet appears sometimes in dwarven towns, never seen the armor there though, but both rarely showing up in MMs stock. Also both can be looted (rarely) from Bergnars party.

Well guess they are extremely rare. Thanks for the information Dantelh and TLS. I have never seen them yet I wasted probably half of my time playing Perisno by refreshing the Mystic Merchant's stock xD. But I shouldn't complain, I just got a Lordly Golden Kaikoth Armor from the MM

when my mount archers out of ammo they do not attack
they drive up to the enemy they raise weapons but do not hit
if I give the command not to shoot when they have arrows - everything is fine

Is there a stable way to recruit Realm of the Falcon Troops besides creating a patrol and telling it to reinforce a garrison? (I have them as Culture ofc)
I don't want their nobles.. it's the horse archers im after^^

when my mount archers out of ammo they do not attack
they drive up to the enemy they raise weapons but do not hit
if I give the command not to shoot when they have arrows - everything is fine
Never seen this behavior myself.

Is there a stable way to recruit Realm of the Falcon Troops besides creating a patrol and telling it to reinforce a garrison? (I have them as Culture ofc)
I don't want their nobles.. it's the horse archers im after^^
I don't think so but you could always make your mercenary horse archers a clone of such troops.

How do you sell land? I bought like 250 land in Sut and now I'm making negative money there lol. I knew it was a thing that if you bought to money you would go negative but I thought it was maybe fixed.

How do you sell land? I bought like 250 land in Sut and now I'm making negative money there lol. I knew it was a thing that if you bought to money you would go negative but I thought it was maybe fixed.
Click the "how many acres do you wish to buy" and it will turn to "How many acres do you wish to sell". I remember asking this question about 5 years ago myself. heh. Buying land is a scam though as it's always changing, productive enterprises will work much better to line your pockets.

Thanks, will do. I have bought in every city the best enterprise and since I was making like 60k a week (also because owning 4 cities) I decided to buy every land in every city as a joke. So I had 50 land in every city, but I was getting greedy lol and decided to test what would happen if I bought a lot of more land in a city. Guess it is karma for being greedy hehe

Last edited:
Well my cities were making bank, like atleast 20k each. Plus I had the best enterprises for each city. But I also have high leadership, like 8 or so. And the troops I use are mostly my hired troops, and the elite units of them are pretty cheap compared to faction elite units. But now I have my own kingdom and I am losing 30k a week lol.

Money always feels pretty tight early kingdom in all mods because you want all the protection you can afford, but it's far worse in PoP because you will have all the protection you can afford and it won't mean ****.

True. In the beginning you're just busy making money and doing small shenanigans and your army won't drain your income yet. But I also think in Perisno cities are just gold mines. In PoP I believe you make less money from cities than in Perisno. So that is also a big thing.

Wife relocation.

To make my wife move from my castle to a newly conquered city do I have to recruit her as a companion and then release in the city? Or will it be treated as a divorce, if applicable?

Rgds, Oldtimer

Back
Top Bottom