Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Users who are viewing this thread

Lore questions:

1. Are the Lymbard Knights related to Tolrania? They have very similar cultures, which would explain how Tolrania shifted from Hakkon.

2. Who are the Rivermen? They never do anything.

3. What is the sphere on all the raiders and invaders? There's so many names yet so many resemblances.

4. Does King Rafklazan really fight in tournaments when not raiding?

Lore questions:

1. Are the Lymbard Knights related to Tolrania? They have very similar cultures, which would explain how Tolrania shifted from Hakkon.

2. Who are the Rivermen? They never do anything.

3. What is the sphere on all the raiders and invaders? There's so many names yet so many resemblances.

4. Does King Rafklazan really fight in tournaments when not raiding?

1. No, they have no relation to any faction.

2. They were supposed to turn into something more including a quest-line but it never took off.

3. Perisno is a very unique land. This question is rather broad though so I can't really directly answer it.

4. He shouldn't...

1. No, they have no relation to any faction.

2. They were supposed to turn into something more including a quest-line but it never took off.

3. Perisno is a very unique land. This question is rather broad though so I can't really directly answer it.

4. He shouldn't...

Thanks for answering the questions.

Stay Neutral? The "Perisno" faction isn't setup this you start it. Or do you mean you want a different culture?
Yea, made a faction now my character is queen (Perisno culture) 3 castle,6 town. idk if it's possible to stay neutral? i'm also struggle earning aurums from my faction, financial isn't enough for wars.

Yea, made a faction now my character is queen (Perisno culture) 3 castle,6 town. idk if it's possible to stay neutral? i'm also struggle earning aurums from my faction, financial isn't enough for wars.
Probably should have planned ahead for that :smile:
You really have a few options. Buckle down and go make some aurums fast. Tournaments, gambling with the tavern keeper and selling prisoners are 3 easy ways. I don't suppose you have a lot of enterprises setup? Also maybe try to make peace asap, if at all possible so you can save up.
Your other option is to offer your vassalage to another king. You and our fiefs will transfer over to said faction.This is not really something I'd do, as it would set you back quite a bit. But to answer your question, no you can't make your faction "neutral" per say, other then somehow making peace and saving up as I suggested above. Good luck!

Probably should have planned ahead for that :smile:
You really have a few options. Buckle down and go make some aurums fast. Tournaments, gambling with the tavern keeper and selling prisoners are 3 easy ways. I don't suppose you have a lot of enterprises setup? Also maybe try to make peace asap, if at all possible so you can save up.
Your other option is to offer your vassalage to another king. You and our fiefs will transfer over to said faction.This is not really something I'd do, as it would set you back quite a bit. But to answer your question, no you can't make your faction "neutral" per say, other then somehow making peace and saving up as I suggested above. Good luck!
I didn't know you can do this "offer your vassalage to another king" till now. also this Hakkon empire bully faction keep war forcing me to make peace and their offer of peace is not even cheap!(good for my troops wages). wait till i fill my garrison to 5k each in my castle so that i can send this army to them.this bully faction (even tho idk if there's an option to do it?)
I'm pity on Elintor faction cuz they also got bullied.(They're bunch girls now cuz their former members left and join strong faction fckn snake man)
Thanks i'll try your suggestion.

Last edited:
Leaf bombs.

Looks like they have AoE functionality. If so how much dam do they dish out within a radius of what? And how is the dam affected by power throw and proficiency if at all?

Rgds, Oldtimer

Has honor been nerfed in 0.99? I think it used to be that the default relationship with upstanding and good natured lord went up by one for each three points of honor that I obtained. Now in a new playthrough, my relationship seems to have only risen by one with 20 points of honor.

Im playing Perisno 0.99 and I just decided I want to change some enterprises in some of the cities but I dont really know how to since I dont see the option to visit my enterprise. Is there any way to change emterprise or is it not posible once you buy the first one?

Not that I can tell.. I don't see anything there referring to the player's honor level. In an earlier playthrough, I created a spreadsheet to keep track of "Determining whether lords will complain about other lords getting fiefs". At that time, it seems to me, when my honor was over 100, good natured and upstanding lords had default relationship to me of 30+. It's early days yet, but relationships don't seem to progressing in the same way now.

I've been following the development of this mod for about two years now but only got onto the forums now as I have some pressing questions that keep me up at night. First of all, love your work, keep it up this is a fantasy mod like none other!

Here's my questions:

1. There is an option to switch your kingdom to RotF culture (high relationships, renown etc). Does this have any effects? I'm yet to see an effect of this as in my villages I will recruit the standard troops.

2. Eagle and Wolf knights: I have rescued some 500 eagle knights from captivity, they make for some awesome cavalry, are there plans to add more of a story to them? Same with the wolf knights, as of right now the only way for me to obtain them seems to be to rescue them.

3. I'm a bit confused by the religion system - so far the priest I hired only offers me to switch my religion to Perisnoan Paganism and the church of faith. What are the requirements to make it the fountain goddess or Mal'Kij for example?

4. The troop tree shows something of player's mercenaries... but they are all unequipped troops and I don't know how to recruit them? Can someone help me perhaps with a link on what to do with them?

I know its a lot, but I appreciate all the hints I can get :smile:

@MarcosTahir

Re 4. There is a Mercenary Guild settlement. Find it, save. Explore and you can hire player mercs and not only. Enter dialogue with one of them and you will see what can be done with their loadout. Save if pleased or exit if not. Myself I generally prefer ordinary faction/ransom broker mercs, but that`s me.

Rgds, Oldtimer

Back
Top Bottom