Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Users who are viewing this thread

Grouping every unit together at the end of a battle will draw horse archers close, which should be enough for infantry or archers to kill them.

Not that easy sometimes since you can't control other lords units.
If you get knocked unconscious and can't chase the horse archers yourself anymore you have to watch friendly units do that for a long time.
Sometimes even until their quivers are depleted. Not that fun when some battles take 10-15 minutes when they should only last 1 minute.

Hi all,

how much renown does a female need before being offered vassalage? This for a giantess at high lvl of anti-female prejudice.

And is it possible to somehow recruit giants(Sut) after their faction is gone? I got a few from merc guild but they seem not to respawn.
Still possible to recruit Clubber mercs in Sut, but they are worthless and expensive.

Rgds, Oldtimer

A feature I remember from Native prevents females from receiving vassalage offers. I don't believe they receive a fief either when swearing homage in person.

For the Suts, their villages should still produce Sut Giants, or you can set the culture of your kingdom to Sut when you start one. Giant lords should also return from exile to join you since you're a giant.

A feature I remember from Native prevents females from receiving vassalage offers. I don't believe they receive a fief either when swearing homage in person.

For the Suts, their villages should still produce Sut Giants, or you can set the culture of your kingdom to Sut when you start one. Giant lords should also return from exile to join you since you're a giant.

Hi,

well, in Perisno they do receive fiefs when they offer their sword, provided renown is high enough. So the question if they can and when receive vassalage offers still remains to be answered. And now when Sut belongs to the Reich, Sut giants still walk the villages but you get Rekrut des Drache when hiring likely lads. Absolutely hate this...

Anyway, THX for your attn.,

Rgds, Oldtimer

Hmm, while I don't mind the extra challenge it's quite annoying that you have to chase them for such a long time in every battle.
I find this VERY annoying aswell. Why there isn't just an option to turn it off is beyond me, as it's just user experience that is being treated and doesn't affect anyone outside of your own game, it's not like I'm changing a setting and all the other Perisno players will have issues...But I guess the mod author has his reasons. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Hi,

well, in Perisno they do receive fiefs when they offer their sword, provided renown is high enough. So the question if they can and when receive vassalage offers still remains to be answered. And now when Sut belongs to the Reich, Sut giants still walk the villages but you get Rekrut des Drache when hiring likely lads. Absolutely hate this...

Anyway, THX for your attn.,

Rgds, Oldtimer

I'll see about testing the vassalage offer. The Sut thing is odd, it has to do with Giants canonically hiding if they're defeated (from what I've read),
though I never assumed the actual village would change due to how recruiting units like nobles work.

I'll see about testing the vassalage offer. The Sut thing is odd, it has to do with Giants canonically hiding if they're defeated (from what I've read),
though I never assumed the actual village would change due to how recruiting units like nobles work.

Hi,

I may have misled you somewhat. Females can receive fiefs while employed as mercs and asking to become a vassal. Offering my sword while freelancing I am refuted.

THX for your attn.,

Oldtimer

I can't remember who gives the quest to defeat Lord Ceylius the Dishonorable, I have him as prisoner, but as I never got the quest, he just sits there...any suggestion?:smile:

I have searched the forums and google before posting, but I could not see the answer to my question, sorry if I missed it.

Go to a tavern and ask a traveler where your companions are.

I jump in here as I have lost Kara about a couple of months ago, I gave her to Oskar, off course a war started right after and she disappeared, no traveler is giving the option to know her whereabouts.

Any suggestions?

I jump in here as I have lost Kara about a couple of months ago, I gave her to Oskar, off course a war started right after and she disappeared, no traveler is giving the option to know her whereabouts.

Any suggestions?
There's probably a bug there's no mistake. but anyway where do i go now and sell these bunch of prisoners if i'm wanted in all map?

I don't recall Ceylius the Dishonorable having a quest to defeat him, unless it was from the Adventurers guild, who are disabled by default in the
newest versions. Darius has a bounty quest for Niborhood after defeating rogue nobles for him, but it's bugged with few people having completed it. I haven't talked to the other mercenary captains, so they may have the quest if it exists.

For the lost Kara, if you haven't talk to Oskar about him no longer needing her. Otherwise it sounds like a bug, unless a ransom broker offers to ransom her.

Any suggestions?
She should show up randomly after a while. Can't tell you when though.

There's probably a bug there's no mistake. but anyway where do i go now and sell these bunch of prisoners if i'm wanted in all map?
My question is, why in the world does the whole map hate you?
To answer your question, try to sneak into a town (preferably having a army of 50 man or less works sometimes) and go to the tavern and sell the prisoners.

My question is, why in the world does the whole map hate you?
To answer your question, try to sneak into a town (preferably having a army of 50 man or less works sometimes) and go to the tavern and sell the prisoners.
Haha i had enough for warring the Bakhal giant for 3 months and he keeps hiring vassal's. so i executing them 1 by 1 whenever i captured them.

Thanks, it's all I wanted to know (confirm it is not a bug from a guy who knows the numbers), I will be waiting for her, but she better hurry up, I need her as a lord and I am about to turn on Maccavia!!!

Back
Top Bottom