Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Users who are viewing this thread

ketansat said:
I am having issue with money making from owning lands. I own the town Galwe, its population was 10000, 50 acres and i already bought all. Then i enlisted a patrol (the best troop around option), then its population drop down to around 8100, so i sold 9 of my acres. The problem is since then i've received nothing from the land here, why is it happen? I was traveling around and received money from Forniron acres twice before go home at Galwe to notice no money there.

1 more problem with Freising lands. Pop here is 4100, i own 21 in total of 30 acres, i lost 10 aurums from it. then i sold all my acres there, now whenever i buy acres there, the financial report give me 5 more acres; for example i bought all 30 acres, it show that i got 35/30 acres in Freising, is it a bug?

The money goes to the treasury of the city once you owe it.

About Freising, I don't know.

Dago Wolfrider said:
ketansat said:
I am having issue with money making from owning lands. I own the town Galwe, its population was 10000, 50 acres and i already bought all. Then i enlisted a patrol (the best troop around option), then its population drop down to around 8100, so i sold 9 of my acres. The problem is since then i've received nothing from the land here, why is it happen? I was traveling around and received money from Forniron acres twice before go home at Galwe to notice no money there.

1 more problem with Freising lands. Pop here is 4100, i own 21 in total of 30 acres, i lost 10 aurums from it. then i sold all my acres there, now whenever i buy acres there, the financial report give me 5 more acres; for example i bought all 30 acres, it show that i got 35/30 acres in Freising, is it a bug?

The money goes to the treasury of the city once you owe it.

About Freising, I don't know.

oh i did not see it, thank you.

About Freising, it become normal in a few days later. But i still do not understand how the land work, when  pop was 4100 i lost 10 aurums, when pop go down to 3000 i earned around 100 aurum.

ketansat said:
Are my attributes randomly increase when meet lords over 90 in relation? my agi is 42 already when no other attributes reach 30  :facepalm:

Check this:

https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,284947.msg9097332.html#msg9097332

There is a link in the post that redirects you to a really informative post I quoted.

Dago Wolfrider said:
ketansat said:
Are my attributes randomly increase when meet lords over 90 in relation? my agi is 42 already when no other attributes reach 30  :facepalm:

Check this:

https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,284947.msg9097332.html#msg9097332

There is a link in the post that redirects you to a really informative post I quoted.

Thanks!

Hello everyone,

I just started to play Perisno, and as always I decided to start with the Dwarfs whenever I get the chance. Except during a battle I heard the warcries they scream and I immediately laughed.

Why do you ask? Well it's certainly not because of poor voice acting, unlike PoP, quite the opposite actually. I didn't find anything on the net that could confirm this but I get the feeling the voice actor who did that also happened to do another voice acting for a dwarf:

It's Urist, a dwarf featuring in Ravandil's Quest ; a parody of a game named "Shadow of the Horned Rat". I can't post a link since it's my first post but you can check an extract by typing "Dwarf insults elf" in the Youtube search bar. If you are familiar with WHFB I strongly advice to watch the 2 episodes, it's hilarious. So my question is: is this the same voice actor? Does he happen to be here by any chances?

Thanks forward

GordonZola said:
So my question is: is this the same voice actor?
Use Q&A thread for simple questions.

And my answer is: no idea, but you can ask him yourself if you wish.
https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?action=profile;u=376648

Dago Wolfrider said:
ketansat said:
I am finding a way to use overhead thrust with spear and pike, can someone help me how?

There is not such a thing in Perisno.

eh, actually i find the text that allow it in the action file, but it seem i need the brf file. The current spear thrusting is quite hard, pikemen so useless in number, compare to twohand weapon soldiers.

ketansat said:
Dago Wolfrider said:
ketansat said:
I am finding a way to use overhead thrust with spear and pike, can someone help me how?

There is not such a thing in Perisno.

Eh, actually I have found the text that allows it in the action file, but it seems that I need the brf file. The current spear thrusting is quite hard, pikemen are so useless in number, compare to two hand weapon soldiers.

In this case, you need Leonion. In Perisno shield and spear is not a very good combination for infantry.

Shieldless pikemen are hardly useless.
Someone posted a screenshot here some time ago where lvl 36 Hakkon Imperial Spearmen were kicking the asses of lvl 50+ Kaikoth Mountain Keepers.

Leonion said:
Shieldless pikemen are hardly useless.
Someone posted a screenshot here some time ago where lvl 36 Hakkon Imperial Spearmen were kicking the asses of lvl 50+ Kaikoth Mountain Keepers.

i did not test that, but i tried to use custom units (tier 4 level 36) against Marshal Ialoch the Fiend army, they were not much effecttive. After stop 2 or 3 first demon knight, their formation broke and they deal almost no damage at all to the other knights. They got a better fight when i changed their weapon to 2hands. Ah, because i use "Combat Animation Enhancement", so in crowd, twohands still be good, but pike is suck, so i need the overhead thrust.

Hey!

I just have two quick questions.

1. Is it possible to recruit Realm of The Falcon units at all? I've heard some people say you can recruit them from cities, but I've never been able to.

2. Can dragons be used as mounts by the player? If so, how?

Edit: After playing some more, I also ran into issues trying to get Skyfall from Zeladeck. It might just be because I've already done the Illica Falki quest, but I can't take him prisoner or get his weapon. Also, I took a quest about Nibor Hood that seems bugged; someone told me to find him at a village, but he's nowhere to be found. Finally, is King Rafklazan still a part of the mod, I can't find him anywhere (it could just be that I need to wait for him to spawn again).

Thanks! Amazingly fun mod!

I have a question about enlisting in Lord's army promotion day. In my games, it never be the day written in Commander's report, always a few days after or before. Is it a bug or is it because i have left for a few days so my promotion day is postponed?

Does high controversy keep lords, castles and towns of my faction from offering the option to transfer my troops to them?  I'm a vassal with a  lot of controversy from two recent stints as marshal.  Renown 5000+, honor 800+, controversy 85

ketansat said:
how many point needed in relationship so town, village and lord start giving you money?

About 30.

ketansat said:
I have a question about enlisting in Lord's army promotion day. In my games, it never be the day written in Commander's report, always a few days after or before. Is it a bug or is it because i have left for a few days so my promotion day is postponed?

Freelancer is bugged in Perisno, and may be bugged in general due to the version it was last updated for.

Sleeeves said:
Does high controversy keep lords, castles and towns of my faction from offering the option to transfer my troops to them?  I'm a vassal with a  lot of controversy from two recent stints as marshal.  Renown 5000+, honor 800+, controversy 85

Only kings seem to be able to deposit units anywhere, to anyone in their faction. But there might also be a relation requirement for gifting lords troops as a fellow lord.

Back
Top Bottom