Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Users who are viewing this thread

willyflare said:
Dago Wolfrider said:
willyflare said:
I need some help.
If my save file failed to load (crashes to desktop when loading the save), is there any log that I can see so I will know where the error is ?

Thanks!

Read this: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,325551.msg9054511.html#msg9054511
https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,325551.msg9054640.html#msg9054640 . It could be the same problem I once had.
Thanks Dago!
Waiting for some time in the main menu did help! I really wonder why though? Hahaha

I tried everything and once I discovered it I had already started a new and better gameplay ( my current 0.8 gameplay ). I kept playing the old gameplay a bit, but then I deleted it. Neverheless waiting a bit in the main menu always worked and I really hope ( and I am pretty positive about this ) that it will keep working. Have fun.

For household troops or in general is the Royal enchantment better than the top tier helmet. I mean the extra health and damage reduction is great but is 12% damage reduction and 8 health better than the 20+ head armor gained along with some extra body armor

swordmaster345 said:
For household troops or in general is the Royal enchantment better than the top tier helmet. I mean the extra health and damage reduction is great but is 12% damage reduction and 8 health better than the 20+ head armor gained along with some extra body armor

Unfortunately I don't think skill boosts on items work for custom troops. Away from PC at the moment so can't check if its the same for Ironflesh, or if this was changed in 0.9, but I remember specifically testing if the +Athletics boots you can give to custom troops worked in 0.8, and it definitively did not.

Might be worth checking if they are gaining the benefits of Ironflesh and decide based on that. Would be curious to see your result.

JOOWLFACE said:
swordmaster345 said:

Unfortunately I don't think skill boosts on items work for custom troops. Away from PC at the moment so can't check if its the same for Ironflesh, or if this was changed in 0.9, but I remember specifically testing if the +Athletics boots you can give to custom troops worked in 0.8, and it definitively did not.

Might be worth checking if they are gaining the benefits of Ironflesh and decide based on that. Would be curious to see your result.
Right that confirms my suspicions I doubt the royal enchantment buff is working on the geldarian dukes since they die so easily with a bonk on the head.
Edit have tested it there is no ironflesh effect on troop as I hit a 41 then a 49 damage on a geldarin duke. Dukes have 94 health assuming 86+8(8from ironflesh from royal enhancement). Therefore there is no 94 health total since duke got taken out within 90 damage.

clock4orange said:
Does anyone finish end-game quest?
mb12.jpg

can not find Dreaded One and can't TAB out as well
just to inform - I've done it after 40+ try... unsuccessful attempts  :lol:
you need to kill all dreaded troops (when I post question one was left) on first stage of quest
once you talk to Dreaded One, you can't come back and you stuck there

How do I get those special jin troops i see on the troop list?
Anyone have a good way to fight the renward marshals besides just using a marshal force. They are the best troops in the game.
For household guards is using Kingslayer a good idea on them since the sword is so long which the ai would have issues using it and they swing the same speed as a average troop with the 400 proficiency? 

How do I get those special jin troops i see on the troop list?
Only by making Shi Jin a lord and make him lose to enemies to take his troops from them) Merc guild sometimes has few as well.
Anyone have a good way to fight the renward marshals besides just using a marshal force. They are the best troops in the game.
But they are not... At least dosen units has better stats and (usually) gear, and there are couple of more or less obtainable +\- equal (Geldarin Dukes for example).
For household guards is using Kingslayer a good idea on them since the sword is so long which the ai would have issues using it and they swing the same speed as a average troop with the 400 proficiency?
Kingslayer is fine, if you use them mostly as cavalry or as fast 2h weapon on foot. Skyfall only in 2h mode, they failing miserably with it as 1h.

Who is Captain Berkut? I found his troop name in Morgh but have never seen him. Maybe a quest from Adventurer's guild?

Also, is there a hotkey to mass transfer FROM YOUR troops TO rescued prisoner stack after battle?
Basically the opposite of CTRL + S + click "hire".

• I've been doing Adventurer's Guild quest, and so far I've done these :
    • Temnik Arslan /Syabr Quest
    • Old Amazoness Quest
    • Revolution in Vinica Quest
    • Joan Zwiebel Quest

Is there any more of the quest?
    Before I start conquering Perisno I would like to finish all the quests available.
    Aside from the end-game one of course.

Also, if I hired a merc company, then lose my kingdom, will I still have the merc company?

Dago Wolfrider said:
swordmaster345 said:
Dago Wolfrider said:
swordmaster345 said:
Does anyone know how to start the end game quest

You need 10000 renown.
Dang thats alot i got 5k

Start killing tons of Zann, or kill more Zann. Elintorian elves in openfield are nothing against cavalry if you killed all Zann. I destroyed their marshall army in two battles and got 300 renown.

Or, just get lots of towns for yourself and build the renown increasing town improvements on all of them.

Getting universities is one of the best thing you can bulit, all of my towns have it, so I'm getting like over 100 renown every week. In 0.8 I was getting like 500 or something :razz:

Hello friends,

So I painstakingly achieved the reqs for realm of the falcon culture. However I can only recruit nobles.

There is no apele fealcon recruits (non noble falcons recruits) included in this package it would seem. Anyone been down this road, know the answer?

Really expensive to get rotf culture for only the noble line. I recruit from town, only farmers, at village only farmers...and I thought I could just bash skulls with me renweards  but sadly not the case.

Also, one more question,

I remember in .8 I could buy merc companies, Is that still a thing in .9, can't find this option anywhere.

Great work tho, love the mod.

BanditKing7x said:
Hello friends,

So I painstakingly achieved the reqs for realm of the falcon culture. However I can only recruit nobles.

There is no apele fealcon recruits (non noble falcons recruits) included in this package. Anyone been down this road, know the answer?

Really expensive to get rotf culture for only the noble line. I recruit from town, only farmers, at village only farmers...and I thought I could just bash skulls with me renweards but sadly not the case.

Read this: https://www.google.it/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://perisno.wikia.com/wiki/Realm_of_the_Falcon&ved=2ahUKEwjV_O31uPHeAhWPqIsKHd4RBNoQFjAAegQIAhAB&usg=AOvVaw11xPD91KzKPhIJRSvHnh9s, the military section. You can recruit their noble troops only in their original castles/city and if you have their culture or if you are a mercenary/vassal of them. Neverheless you can have your vassals use the troops of your faction, have them captured and then rescue them with a lot of Falcon troops.

BanditKing7x said:
Hello friends,

There is no apele fealcon recruits (non noble falcons recruits) included in this package it would seem. Anyone been down this road, know the answer?

Really expensive to get rotf culture for only the noble line. I recruit from town, only farmers, at village only farmers...and I thought I could just bash skulls with me renweards but sadly not the case.

Also, one more question,

I remember in .8 I could buy merc companies, Is that still a thing in .9, can't find this option anywhere.

Yeah Aepele Fealcans are supposed to be products of secret Falcon Military Academy or something, I heard.
At least you can ask your lords to use your culture and they will use Falcon units.
I think the patrols and reinforcements to castles will be Falcons too.
One way to recruit Aepele Fealcan line units is to ask your Constable to send out Large Patrol, and then ask the patrol to join your castle's garrison.

Merc companies are still there with the Perisno Marshall. But their costs are scaled to your level.
I think if you don't have enough money they will not show up on the list.

Back
Top Bottom