Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Users who are viewing this thread

arduus said:
Say yes Tuidjy, don't be a stubborn man who wastes his talent because of a few jerks in the past.

I have never found posts more historically accurate than Tuidji's ones, he would be a real good addition to the Perisno development team! Come on Tuidji!  :iamamoron:

Sarin said:
On a different note, companions in 0.9. Any way to find out the likes/dislikes of new ones in advance, and do they all have proper dialogue?
They don't have likes/dislikes or moral objections.
They do have all other dialogues.

i don't even wanna test the bladed bows + drawen bolts because those will just kill you outright
They won't - with 80 body armor expect something like 47-50 dmg. Only low grade xbows are utterly broken in terms of armor piercing values and it's here since .8...
And about Crimson Rangers - you're absolutely wrong, they will have higher kills ratio per time, but will run out of ammo much faster as bow wielders do in any other mod. And custom merc archers with Perisno Composites will even outperform bladed xbows in all aspects.

John514 said:
Thanks i have been searching for him!

Probably just bad luck. Persino has huge map, and unless you're lone, lightly loaded and have full pathfinding, you can't cover all taverns within one cycle of NPC rotation. Maybe not even then.

Saw him in the very first tavern I visited in my game. Didn't recruit him though, I prefer soloing the early game.
Actually he is very good for early game because of 6 looting + 5 trade and decent stats, price also isn't that high (3800 iirc).

Haven't buy them yet. I use them in the middle game, first I buy as much enterprises as I can. I hope that someone will answer you soon. All that I know is that there is nothing about them in the changelog, maybe the city you bought land in was not that rich. I am going to play it soon and I have some money to spend so I can run personally a test in different cities.

Sarin said:
John514 said:

Probably just bad luck. Persino has huge map, and unless you're lone, lightly loaded and have full pathfinding, you can't cover all taverns within one cycle of NPC rotation. Maybe not even then.
So how often do the locations of companions rotate? I'm having trouble finding them as well. And I've tried teleport cheating but still can't find all of them.

code_xyster said:
Sarin said:
John514 said:

So how often do the locations of companions rotate? I'm having trouble finding them as well. And I've tried teleport cheating but still can't find all of them.

Just in case, some taverns have second floors.

Dago Wolfrider said:
Haven't buy them yet. I use them in the middle game, first I buy as much enterprises as I can. I hope that someone will answer you soon. All that I know is that there is nothing about them in the changelog, maybe the city you bought land in was not that rich. I am going to play it soon and I have some money to spend so I can run personally a test in different cities.

Can't be, we're talking all/most cities here, 120~ at still 3k ea.

0.8 last version
Galwe 10 2380 Rich 238/ acre 10000 people
Lesbere 10 2270 Rich 227/acre
Elsinore 10 2640 Very rich 264/acre 10000 people
Forniron 20 5560 Very rich 278/acre
Qaletaqa ( my capital and only city ) 50 14650 Very rich 293/acre
More or less 230 an acre.

0.9 both hotfixes
Elsinore 10 1260 Rich 126/acre 9388 people
Galwe 10 1270 Rich 127/acre 9445 people

My data shows that you are right: land owning has been nerfed. More enterprises!!!  :party:

Dago Wolfrider said:
0.8 last version
Galwe 10 2380 Rich 238/ acre 10000 people
Lesbere 10 2270 Rich 227/acre
Elsinore 10 2640 Very rich 264/acre 10000 people
Forniron 20 5560 Very rich 278/acre
Qaletaqa ( my capital and only city ) 50 14650 Very rich 293/acre
More or less 230 an acre.

0.9 both hotfixes
Elsinore 10 1260 Rich 126/acre 9388 people
Galwe 10 1270 Rich 127/acre 9445 people

My data shows that you are right: land owning has been nerfed. More enterprises!!!  :party:

Seems like it. The enterprises default relations was also reduced to 5, so yay

Back
Top Bottom