Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Users who are viewing this thread

Why does looting a village take renown away from you? I get the honor punishment which is obvious but renown? What I mean is that now it is basicly unplayable to be an evil looting lord/king.

P.S. Great work guys :wink:

What exactly is the required relations with a town to get an enterprise? Googling brings up results from a year ago that say 15-20 and is modified by persuasion however ive taken two towns to 51 and tested with 10 persuasion and they still say they dont know me well enough.

Wolas3214 said:
What exactly is the required relations with a town to get an enterprise? Googling brings up results from a year ago that say 15-20 and is modified by persuasion however ive taken two towns to 51 and tested with 10 persuasion and they still say they dont know me well enough.
You need 15 relations.
Persuasion has no effect but I like the idea and will add it with the next hotfix.

And please don't start new threads just to ask a simple question. There are 0.9 main thread and Q&A thread for this.

Leonion said:
You need 15 relations.
Persuasion has no effect but I like the idea and will add it with the next hotfix.

And please don't start new threads just to ask a simple question. There are 0.9 main thread and Q&A thread for this.

Apologies, so theres no reason i shouldnt be able to build an enterprise with 51 relations and the lord that owns it being friendly? Because thats currently the case. Could being under mercenary contract with another faction cause the issue?

*knocks his head against the wall*
Stupid Leo, stupid Leo, stupid Leo.

I made mistakes in syllogistic operations in scripts.

To hell with it, I'll just remove this requirement in tomorrow's hotfix.
Sorry, just wait until it's released.

I don't quite understand the new shop UI. So we can't preview armors anymore before buying them? It's kind of bugged in Linux, so I can't see strength requirements and the text box goes all over the place. Maybe it has something to do with my resolution as I play windowed. Will check on that. For now, is there a way to turn it off and go back to the old shop UI?

While looking through the options i noticed something about silverstag combat enhancements with shield bashing and such. Is that only for NPC's?

Tuidjy, have you ever thought about joining the team?
We're all pretty much exhausted here, but you seem to never run out of criticism/suggestions/ideas and overall energy for this game.

Leonion said:
Tuidjy, have you ever thought about joining the team?
We're all pretty much exhausted here, but you seem to never run out of criticism/suggestions/ideas and overall energy for this game.
I know you are sarcastic, but I will answer as if you are serious. 

A long time ago, under a different username, I was very much involved with Mount&Blade modding.  Then the memory of someone I liked a lot was shat on, and I swore I'll never mod this game again.  I still hang around mod forums, and give suggestions.  If I wanted them really implemented, I would (and sometimes even do) use a more political tone.

----

And no, you do not have to tell me how pathetic it is to stay on the sidelines, and not even know whether you can or cannot contribute on the field.  I'm well aware.  Just too chicken to break my word.

Tuidjy said:
I know you are sarcastic, but I will answer as if you are serious. 
Actually, I wasn't sarcastic.
I know that my balance isn't particularly popular and I and other people on the team are too tired/busy to change anything (I and cwr are the only active "generic" modders (we also have an active conceptual artist, who created drawings for the new starting screen, but he doesn't code or makes scenes etc.; there was another person who created a bunch of cool banners, but he was disappointed with my new balance, so he left), but cwr has his own mod now to devote time to, and I'm burned out), so it would be cool if somebody, who still has energy, took over.
Somebody who actually has experience with the game and well-thought ideas. Somebody who knows and loves Perisno.
Somebody who perhaps manages to grasp the preferences of the majority of players and implement them into the game.
Because although I do try to make things better, I often feel like I'm "An Anthropologist on Mars" since most of my ideas of "good" and "bad" seem to be contrary to those of other players.

On a different note, companions in 0.9. Any way to find out the likes/dislikes of new ones in advance, and do they all have proper dialogue? With disabled complaints they just don't feel right...

Back
Top Bottom