Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Users who are viewing this thread

3 quick and easy questions,
I have a lot of Tolaranian Yeoman in my party and I wondered if they were better than Tolranian Archers, because I can't tell from combat.

Also, I captured Aethling Culgrah and I kept him expecting the Maccavians to pay for him or something, or at least stop Divine Aethlings from spawning again.. But I just saw a new Divine Aethlings with a brand new Aethling Culgrah! So should I just kill the one I have, or let him go or what should I do with him?

oh and what's the difference between Viscount and Count? Are Viscounts less or more powerful/influential than counts?

Frithjolf said:
Not sure if this is intended or bug but if intended, why can't I send Kengesh to spread a good word about me and get me a RTR?
He doesn't like being an errand boy.

What's you mod version?
I think I did something about those merc leaders... made them uncapturable or something like this in one of hotfxies... :???:

Counts are generally older, more respectful lords. Viscounts are younger.
They are like Baron and Graf, Emir and Sahib, Archduke and Duke etc.

On the Household Guard units, I recall there being a way to modify their race/sex similar to the option for Mercenary units that is available on interacting with their castle, but I can't seem to find it any longer.

I believe I had done it in the Manage Kingdom menu, but I don't have that menu when I'm a vassal.

I don't really see how current HP 1200, res 50 and speed 94, compared to old HP 1600, res 35 and speed 92, can be called "nerfed big time".
Even when its res was 33 when 0.8 was just released.

And sizes of all weapons and shields were fixed, not nerfed. In roughly 60-70% of cases they were incorrect.

Leonion said:
I don't really see how current HP 1200, res 50 and speed 94, compared to old HP 1600, res 35 and speed 92, can be called "nerfed big time".
Even when its res was 33 when 0.8 was just released.

And sizes of all weapons and shields were fixed, not nerfed. In roughly 60-70% of cases they were incorrect.

It has size 90 now if am not mistaken,while before it was huge.....Makes me prefer to stick to Falconian shields.
I guess "big time" is subjective to me,I just don't feel the urge to do that quest as the reward is not over the top.
I did not know the shields' sizes were wrong,well in this case i loved the wrong one
Thank you so much for the answer and for the great quality work!:smile:

How does revolt work in Perisno?

As marshal of Elintor I recaptured Folniron from Zann, requested it after capture. I asked for support from queen Arwen who answered she supported herself, I was careful to ask support from only one other lord as I wanted to revolt. When the queen assigned Forniron to herself I didn't get the option to revolt. Why?
Is this a special case for Forniron as the queen's former town?

Did you request any other fiefs right before of after it?
Multiple simultaneous requests (when the next one is made before the first one is dealt with) only lead to none of them resulting in the opportunity to revolt.

Leonion said:
Did you request any other fiefs right before of after it?
Multiple simultaneous requests (when the next one is made before the first one is dealt with) only lead to none of them resulting in the opportunity to revolt.

Yes I did, that's it then.

As I took two towns and three castles, requesting all of them, before the first one was assigned (by the way in my game Queen Arwen takes her time to assign fiefs, at least a couple of days each time) I will have to wait quite a long time before having the occasion to revolt. Too bad, at least I will be careful to ask support for the fiefs I realy wish to get.

Thank you Leonion

I'm sure you've answered this already, and I'm sorry if you don't want to again. But are there supposed to be THAT many Zann? Realm Of the Falcon, Elintor, Tolrania, and Maccavia only have 1 more town left. There are constant spawns of "Horde of Khergits" and sooo many "Spearhead of General _____" Do they go down after a while? And does every party I kill stay gone, or do they just keep spawning?

You're having a very different experience with the Zann than I did.

Yes, the total number of Zann troops spawned in the initial Invasion in my game would probably be around 20-30,000 men (actual numbers) but I managed to blow up a huge number of the scripted armies.

Even if you do defend almost everything of value in one half of the map (I defended Forniron, Lille, Leuven, Lesbere, Vinica and Forde all at least once), the Zann do manage to take fiefs you're not in position to defend (Forde and Leuven fell because I was busy taking castles for myself, and Arendal/Freising/Reichburg/Amarna fell because I was nowhere near them).

However, they only managed to weaken the major factions.

And then it got really bad for the Zann.

The Zann Generals ran out of cash for their spearhead parties. The Invasion ran out of steam, big time. Their numbers dropped enormously, and they were spread far too thin to defend their new territories.

The Tolranians stood their ground at Vinica and Lesbere. The Maccavians held Maccan. The Elintor marshalled their armies and took back nearly everything they lost to the Zann. And the Falcons, who defended Fountain Hall without ever needing my help, begun slamming the Zann so hard that they have more territory than what they started with. And the Reich were so dangerously close to taking Forde and the remaining northwestern castles that I had to immediately declare war to stop them.

I've had to work very hard to keep the Zann alive in face of the humongous pressure they're receiving from multiple sides. That means sending them fiefs and personally bailing out Zann Generals who are going bankrupt so they can keep spawning Spearhead parties.

As for Onishi, Yachamoci, and the "Horde of" Parties, they constantly die and respawn and die and respawn, without accomplishing a great deal of work.

-

You're suffering right now, and I was wondering how long the onslaught would last in my game too. But the Zann seem incapable of storming Perisno, they just don't have the staying power required for an extended campaign.

Well that leaves some light at the end of the tunnel. The whole coast line has gotten destroyed by the Zann, so I guess I just gotta wait for them to loose money or at least for another kingdom to do something.

I remember reading something about it but, I could not find that article anymore.
What does it depend on? I don't remember if it's my Char., Int., or WT....
I guess "Y" depends on my WT right?
Thanks a lot

EDIT: before I wrote the wrong hotkey, "U"/"battlecry" is the one I am interested in....

ste636 said:
I remember reading something about it but, I could not find that article anymore.
What does it depend on? I don't remember if it's my Char., Int., or WT....
I guess "Y" depends on my WT right?
Thanks a lot

Use "N" [WHOOPS, edited, I was really sleepy that night, thought it was M] on your keyboard to pop up the descriptions for most special abilities.

"FIRST AID, treat your immediate wounds to recover (First Aidx4)+(Intelligence/3)"

As an example;
- My First Aid is 4.
- My Intelligence is 24.

(4x4) + (24/3) = 24 hitpoints recovered each time I use First Aid.

Useful Notes:
It can sometimes fail - "You failed your attribute check".
Cooldown seems to be longer than Battlecry, which is in many ways arguably a much more powerful ability. If I use them at the same time, Battlecry comes off cooldown first.

Brougal said:
If I give my custom Mercenaries both bows and crossbows, is there a chance they might spawn as bowmen with bolts or crossbowmen with arrows?
you will bankrupt in week time... :smile:

btw. they should appear with right ammo - bows with arrows, x-bows with bolts

Back
Top Bottom