Perisno Mod Bug Reports

Users who are viewing this thread

Playing on steam the latest version.

There are no training grounds anywhere, teleported all over the map looking for them in frustration trying to do the rapier quest.

Doing the kingslayer Quest when I go to Sekr Frosttongue and speak to him, he asks me what I want then my only reply is nothing, I am at that step in the quest where I have to fight his army but I cannot trigger it.

The zann outpost vanished after I did the quest to take the engineer back to forde or whatever its called. I did get the +1 to engineer, though I wish I did the quest later on, did not know that would happen.
First time playing this mod, its great, I just do not want to have to start a whole new game because of these issues.

Playing on steam the latest version.

There are no training grounds anywhere, teleported all over the map looking for them in frustration trying to do the rapier quest.

Doing the kingslayer Quest when I go to Sekr Frosttongue and speak to him, he asks me what I want then my only reply is nothing, I am at that step in the quest where I have to fight his army but I cannot trigger it.

The zann outpost vanished after I did the quest to take the engineer back to forde or whatever its called. I did get the +1 to engineer, though I wish I did the quest later on, did not know that would happen.
First time playing this mod, its great, I just do not want to have to start a whole new game because of these issues.

Started another game, found a training ground got the quest to progress in that game, went to the same spot in the first game no training ground there, I feel stupid do they get randomly generated or something? Or is the first game bugged out, just seems weird because its on the same version and install do not understand how its working on one not the other.

A few bugs. From the latest version.

- One of the Zann lords is called " Given by General Wo in the field" or something similar. The female one, to be precise.
- The companions, despite having complaints turned off, will request to leave the party.
- When trying to break a lord out of jail. Sometimes, despite killing all the enemies, the success dialog doesn't appear. So you have to ctlr+alt-f4 the lord(s) to get out of the castle/town.
- When a lord joins your kingdom, while he is in jail, (like what happens sometimes when a kingdom is eliminated), and you break him out of jail you don't get any relation with him. It goes straight to accepting/rejecting him. Not sure if this is a bug, but posting it just in case.
- Certain lords kingdom hop. This just means they stay in a kingdom a few days, and then leave or go into exile, and that cycle keeps repeating. Seems like this needs to be rebalanced if they leave that often. Also, Caecorrow left and rejoined my Kingdom several times, despite having relation in the 30's. Never had a lord do that before.

Last edited:
Not sure if I found a couple of bugs, or I'm just missing something

- Tried breaking nobles out of jail a couple of times, and the moment we step out of the jail, they would turn hostile and attack me. This has happened across different factions, and without me being at war with either the captive or captor faction (this seems to happen more often when i steal the guards keys)

- Can't seem to recruit/rescue prisoner Drachenmeisters. I have found illica and valahir units with drachenmeister prisoners, but upon defeat of their captors, they wouldn't show up on the recruit/rescue screen (I have been able to recruit the other two kinds of dragonrider units in this fashion though)

We released a new hotfix to fix this issue. Thanks for reporting.

v1.3.6.1 Changelog: RELEASED September 25th, 2021
[Fixed]
Qin Min is back, not whoever that lady was
[Fixed] Zolona’s Messiahs have their correct faction
[Fixed] Companions no longer leave your party, for sure this time (option is toggled on by default)

Some inconsistencies in the looks of some castles, cities, villages and other things. There are meny scenes where the outside look doesnt match the inside like the stone tavern or arena in the wooden city.

Tolranian Kingsman Helm and its versions behind its visier you can see a metal face in the place of eyes, its like robot would put a metal helm on its metal face.

Lisgal Village your spawn point is basically in the bush and some of it is in the air over the ground, some strange flat plants...

Lille throne room scene is made of stone while the whole city is wooden. Also there are Perisno Champions there. Also the city icon is stone but city itself is wooden.

Velinaz City icon is stone but the whole city is wooden. Also the throne room scene is stone and tavern scene is sandstone. Dungeon scene also doesnt seem to match over all rest of the city.

Farraige Castle and Anlux Castle are in the snowy region but both scenes are in the green region. Also there is a floating grass close to the tree in the Anlux Castle.

Dillac Castle icon is wooden where the castle itself is stone.

Dasselocht Castle has a wooden throne room scene while the whole castle is made out of stone. Also there are 2 chests that can be oppened by the player even if castle is not theirs.

Serin Castle icon is wooden but the whole castle is made of stone and also the throne room scene is wooden.

Desert Outpost throne room scene is made of sandstone but the whole interior of the castle including the "Palace" is wooden.

Omigan Castle icon is wooden but the whole castle is stone.

Hafen Castle icon is wooden but the whole castle is stone.

Alnar Castle icon is stone but the whole castle is wooden.

Hornogoth Keep the icon is wooden and the whole castle is stone.

Demaig Castle has wooden icon but the whole castle is of stone.

Valellon Castle both courtyard and throne room scenes are stone but the icon on the map is wooden.

Freelancer Outpost there is something wrong with the entrance where the ground is mirroring the sky or something.

Last edited:
I had played this mod a year or so ago and didn't encounter this bug that I'm experiencing on my new computer/new installation of Mount&Blade + the Perismo mod. (My previous computer had multiple updates to the game and various mods, so a file may be missing on a new clean install?)

When I go to the custom mercenary encampment and start hiring the new player mercenaries, then talk to one of the troops to change their gear, I don't have a 'Continue' button at the bottom of the choices. The second to the last choice is (Select female armor), and the last choice is (Select custom armor - NOT RECOMMENDED...). The last choice of custom gear I don't remember from a while back. Could that option overwritten the 'Continue' choice? I have to force quit the application to get out of that screen. Can't exit/save from there, so can't customize my mercenaries.

I had played this mod a year or so ago and didn't encounter this bug that I'm experiencing on my new computer/new installation of Mount&Blade + the Perismo mod. (My previous computer had multiple updates to the game and various mods, so a file may be missing on a new clean install?)

When I go to the custom mercenary encampment and start hiring the new player mercenaries, then talk to one of the troops to change their gear, I don't have a 'Continue' button at the bottom of the choices. The second to the last choice is (Select female armor), and the last choice is (Select custom armor - NOT RECOMMENDED...). The last choice of custom gear I don't remember from a while back. Could that option overwritten the 'Continue' choice? I have to force quit the application to get out of that screen. Can't exit/save from there, so can't customize my mercenaries.
Can you tell me what version you are on?

Warband is 1.174, Perisno is 1.3.5.1.

Looks like someone posted the same issue on the Steam forum back on Dec. 14th.
The latest version of Perisno currently is 1.3.6.1
You can grab the hotfix too if you feel like you need the changes

Related to your issue:
  • [Fixed] Having cheats on no longer locks you out of Ingvar Mercenary’s equipment dialogue

Hello!
Could someone explain me, what is with the dead NPC long arm glitch?
Is there any way to solve this, or it is a known bug and will be solved in the next patch?
I'm playing with v1.4.5 and it happens specifically with the Giants!

Thanks in advance!

Back
Top Bottom