Perisno Mod Bug Reports

Users who are viewing this thread

After recruiting Khivachis as a companion and changing her gear to a one-hander, shield and throwing weapon with a wyvern mount, she continually uses a lance in battles even though she doesn't have one equipped.
I gave her a better lance (plus 2H and throwing weapon), but realized she discarded it and now she rolls with the 4th slot empty.

Again me:smile:
I bought the book for the dueler mission, I did not know what it was so I read it before starting said mission. Now I cannot read it again, so that bit is cut out from the questline and when I go to the Arena there are only normal fights, but no dueler fights.

Another couple of weird things: i am super powerful (in game), but the only ones who declare war to me are the weakest factions (owning only one city weak).
I am really friendly with the ROTF and Gunnar is my best buddy, yet they never accept any trade agreement or else (i send a noble with 7 or 8 persuasion).

Last edited:
Again me:smile:
I bought the book for the dueler mission, I did not know what it was so I read it before starting said mission. Now I cannot read it again, so that bit is cut out from the questline and when I go to the Arena there are only normal fights, but no dueler fights.

Another couple of weird things: i am super powerful (in game), but the only ones who declare war to me are the weakest factions (owning only one city weak).
I am really friendly with the ROTF and Gunnar is my best buddy, yet they never accept any trade agreement or else (i send a noble with 7 or 8 persuasion).

The book automatically reads whenever you're waiting in a structure, such as camp, city, or village manor.

Factions are more likely to declare war if you're already at war with another, hold their prior fiefs, or gain too much land. They are also obliged to join a war if they have a defensive pact with a a faction whose at war with you.

The book automatically reads whenever you're waiting in a structure, such as camp, city, or village manor.

Factions are more likely to declare war if you're already at war with another, hold their prior fiefs, or gain too much land. They are also obliged to join a war if they have a defensive pact with a a faction whose at war with you.
Thank you for the answer, but I am actually pretty familiar with the game, my point was not about how to read a book.

About the war thing, none of the conditions you mentioned were applied to my case or i would have known why they moved war to me.
Again, my point was different, how come the Aroulo alone and weak as they were, moved war against me before The Zann for example, I took 4 cities and various castles from them and they are still pretty big, also the Valahir clan declared war on me, from the other side of the map (I own Tolrania lands) and with only 1 city left.
Drahara and The Reich are waaay more powerful then 1 city, i would have expected them to do it, being intimidated by my Kingdom.

What they did was suicide, this is why I am writing in this section and not in the Quick questions/answers, because it seems not working as intended.

Really nice of you trying to help though, thanks:smile:

Ref Diplomacy

only relation with faction plays a role plus not holding original territory IIrc

be careful with Alliance ist triggers instant war
I know, that's why I turned down Drahara's offer to an alliance, they were at war with the ROTF, sneaky sneaky Draharans:wink:
Same rep with Drahara as with the others (except friendly with ROTF), I would have expected them to move war to me as they own half the map, not the super weak ones.

The Hordes Quest

shi jin can be appointed minister after accepting the quest. Upon destruction of the single hordes success notice pops up and player can talk to him ref quest.

once he rejoins party, the 4 hordes get flagged as failed ( red Pop up notice )

After completing Khivachis' quests and she joins my party, she is on a black bear, not a wyvern. Bears being Aurolo mounts, I assume this is a bug. I had to give her the reward wyvern, thus leaving none extra for me or another companion.

After completing Khivachis' quests and she joins my party, she is on a black bear, not a wyvern. Bears being Aurolo mounts, I assume this is a bug. I had to give her the reward wyvern, thus leaving none extra for me or another companion.

Kivachis' was one of the few NPCs to use dragon mounts before their removal (I think). She was given the black bear as a new mount when dragons were disabled, and it stayed.

I assumed something like this was the case, but mostly am pointing at the bear as making no sense, thus considering it a bug per the choice.
From what I remember from reading patch notes and replies from the devs (Leonion, I think?), that a Drachen priestess is riding an Aroulo Bear as a replacement for her dragon is a joke on purpose. You could take it off her if you can.

Kivachis' was one of the few NPCs to use dragon mounts before their removal (I think). She was given the black bear as a new mount when dragons were disabled, and it stayed.
"Dragon" mounts were removed because they looked bad and didn't work as intended (Also dragons at the current game timeline aren't confirmed as "real". Also it's her own bear, not Aroulo.

A small thing:
When hiring Hyk you can talk to him over and over again to join your party.
The "Hyk joins your party" message will come up multiple times.
There is only 1 Hyk in your army but the "other Hyks" will consume 1 slot of your army anyways.

ZaqgSXL.png

The hotfix worked great! I have another question, so I play on mac and I've managed to get all textures to work except for the Marshal's Warhorse and the Church of Faith Warhorse. The 0.99 patch works for those but then removes the Rune Archer Armor, I've located the file and know all of their ids, I'm just not sure what code to edit/delete to get both the horse and armor textures working

The hotfix worked great! I have another question, so I play on mac and I've managed to get all textures to work except for the Marshal's Warhorse and the Church of Faith Warhorse. The 0.99 patch works for those but then removes the Rune Archer Armor, I've located the file and know all of their ids, I'm just not sure what code to edit/delete to get both the horse and armor textures working

Here's the code that I'm looking at if that helps:

ce6fg.png

Hello mates, don't know if it was reported or can be fixed but there is an annoying bug with cavalry and cav archers AI in particular.
1. melee cavalry - when mounted some cavalry use an upsidedown chop from unmounted combat mode, so it just keeps raming with a mount without actually use a melee weapon to attack
2. cav archers - similar to the previous problem, cav archers instead of keeping distance and shoot at enemy simply running into enemy ranks but do not change his weapon from bow to melee, acting like a cavalry with a bow in hands and get slaughtered.

Back
Top Bottom