Perisno Mod Bug Reports

Users who are viewing this thread

FyH7pR5g.jpg

While helping Lady Tylora retake Tolrania, I stopped in Vinica to distribute fiefs among the rebels. I gave Starade to a lord, but after exiting the dialogue, I was greeted with a plunder menu for Vinica, and how I had "taken" it. The issue here is Vinica belonged to Elintor, who we were peaceful with, but not long after.

For context, I had just given Tylora a castle but she didn't leave my party, and I was in the town screen when I was distributing fiefs.

I have strange bug on Mac OS Catalina. In battle melee weapon just disappear after one of hits with animation of change weapon(I didn't do it). And it happens to most of units and main character but separatly to each of them. After that melee cavalry just start standing and doing nothing. Infantry is trying to fight with fists and shields. And I think this happens only to melee weapon that been added in Perisno and not affected to base Warband weapons.

P.S. I'm russian and my english might be not really good.

On H13, as the ruler of my kingdom, I called for a feast (through my wife).

For a while, I was getting +rep with all my lords at once every time I was visiting the feast (thanks, great feat btw!), but suddenly I get a message (red) that I failed the quest to start a feast and in fact it was not in the "notes" anymore.

So I go to see what is going on and the lords are still there and in the city menu i can see both the feast and the tournament options.
Now I get rep only if I talk to the singular lords, not anymore all at once, they keep going back to attend the feast, even if it should be over and if I check them in "Character", they are labeled as "Ruler of (my) faction".

We are not at war so I have no idea if they would follow me and that would stop the never ending party (what a life!!).

Sorry if it is not a biggie or if it was fixed in H14....

Have more than 30 days passed since the start of that quest?
Iirc, it fails automatically after a month if you don't conclude the feast yourself by calling for a campaign.
As for the ruler bug - weird, must be some string error. Because a faction can only be assigned 1 ruler.

Did you try starting another feast or a war campaign?

I have strange bug on Mac OS Catalina. In battle melee weapon just disappear after one of hits with animation of change weapon(I didn't do it).
Well, no clue about that one. It's really some one-of-a-kind bug and I've never heard about anything even distantly resembling it.

А вообще о багах можно писать и на rusmnb или том же commando.com.ua.)

@Leonion,I didn't know I had to call for a campaign:sad: Usually the feast ends after a few days and i get the rep with who was there, I did wait a lot, maybe more the 30 days, must be that. But we are not at war, who should I campaign against??:smile:

About the ruler, I might have expressed myself bad...In the "Factions" tab, i am the only ruler, in the Lords' personal tabs is where I see "ruler of...", I just added this info not to to submit a possible bug, but to add infos that might have been related to the permanent vacation my lords are taking, anyways thanks as always for the clarification,I will try to call a campaign and get them to move their lazy a...s!:wink:
And man, thanks again for what IMHO is the best Perisno version so far, huge congrats to whoever made the new scenes, they are absolutely outstanding!

EDIT: well, I called a campaign and the feast ended....4000 hours and I feel like a noob!:smile:))

Last edited:
But we are not at war, who should I campaign against??:smile:
Just call for a campaign and then.... uncall for it.

About the ruler, I might have expressed myself bad...
No, I got what you meant.
What I meant is it's impossible for them to actually be assigned rulers, so it's not some "deep" bug but probably just some minor string error like those UNRECOGNIZED TOKENs or wrong gender references.

EDIT: well, I called a campaign and the feast ended....4000 hours and I feel like a noob!
Yeah, it's a weird mechanic. I myself was surprised about how this quest worked (I first discovered it when I played PoP), just never really thought about changing it.

@Leonion, the ruler thing is actually in the "reports-political relations- list lord by relation" tab, I think it's a (pretty useful) submod.

It looks like one of those harmless little bugs not worth spending time on I guess.

Remember the Village belonging to Gral Castle that actually in my game belongs to Galwe? There is a little problem, it is constantly raided by any faction hostile to Galwe, so my marshall (me) keeps getting controversy, I can't defend the village and if I nominate a marshall, he might attack and provoke war.
It does not bother me in the slightest, i am not complaining or asking to fix it eh, I am just reporting what I see:smile:

Guild Master's find x group troubling the caravans spawns these guys all over in places nowhere near the location he provides. Like for Freising, he just spawns the bandit halfway across the world making them nearly impossible to track down even with the help of the local lords' directions.

Guild Master's find x group troubling the caravans spawns these guys all over in places nowhere near the location he provides. Like for Freising, he just spawns the bandit halfway across the world making them nearly impossible to track down even with the help of the local lords' directions.
It doesn't "spawn" anything. The guildmaster specifically tells you to track down an existing party robbing merchants' caravans on the way from X to the current city.
When you agree to this quest, you're clearly informed about what you sign up for.
Besides, in Perisno there is no penalty if another party destroys the target, so it's always worth taking that quest.

Oh so if another group kills the marked party I still claim the reward as if I did the deed myself? Cool then.
Also the unfortunate groups he points can be a few days from being a bother to 'way to X', its kinda funny, also annoying to hunt.

No, you don't claim the reward, you just don't get negative relationship with the guildmaster like for failed quests.
So if in your travels you happen to stumble upon this party, hooray.
If not, nothing happens.

Recently, I have encountered a wall of script error codes while playing.
I'm on linux, with a recent patch (0.99HF12), and I also applied the Mac/Linux graphics patch.
The error is usually thrown when I enter any marketplace.
It looks like the error refers to an item with the id: 1583232864
I looked into the file "item_kinds1.txt", but I could not find this particular number anywhere.

Xwmwtpx.jpg

IIRC, issues with custom presentations on Mac/linux were reported before, so I'd suggest you just use standard trade screen (enable it in "game settings" in camp).

IIRC, issues with custom presentations on Mac/linux were reported before, so I'd suggest you just use standard trade screen (enable it in "game settings" in camp).

Thank you, so much!
It works flawlessly now. I wouldn't say I was not a fan of the custom trade screen, but I always preferred the good old ways of trading.

I am playing HF14, with my own kingdom I had my capital in Lille.

I wanted to move to Galwe, but it did not happen. I had multiple wool cloth, tools AND velvet in the household, the wife does her job and the materials are spent, but when i go to Galwe, I see no court there.

EDIT: nope, the court did not really mov because I was using my wife...I tried using the option in the city screen and it worked (with tools and VELVET in my inventory, not in the household).

Last edited:
Hi I haven't played Bannerlord for a bit. I downloaded the update and then downloaded Battle-Eye. I got into the home screen everything good. Look at the troops from the different factions. Got into a game everything's black. All I can see is the outline of the trees, sky, and teammates symbols on top of their heads. I mess with settings nothing works. Ask in game no one knows. Entire game was like this.
So just letting you know about this bug.
What's up with people posting bannerlord bugs in this thread??

What's up with people posting bannerlord bugs in this thread??

I dunno, but there's a gain to be had, such as maybe slipping in a description of Perisno next time someone asks, and putting "BANNERLORD" as a keyword in every topic. I mean I don't know what any of that would do, besides redirect searches to Perisno if someone so chose to.

Playing 0.99 HF 14

When training peasants in Cymbelis, in practice fights they spawn behind the city wall.
I lost Hyk and can't find him in tavern where Traveller tells me he is supposed to be.

Back
Top Bottom