Perisno Mod Bug Reports

Users who are viewing this thread

This was asked long ago in the spanish forum I use to visit. There may be 3 different solutions to your problem:

1. In the warband launcher go to ''Configure'' or ''Settings'' (dunno how it is spelled in the english launcher), then look for ''Video options'' and tick the ''Load textures on demand''. It  is recommended to lower your graphics too.

2. Put more ram into warband. I don't really know how to explain this better, but in general your PC dictates how much ram each process needs, so put in your PC settings more ram to warband.

3. Make sure to have the latest version of Warband updated.

If neither of this 3 advices serves you, there was a really bad mannered answer but true enough... You need to buy need graphic card or a RAM card to put into your PC.

Normally when you put the ''Load textures on demand'' works for almost everyone but who knows...

You can tell us if some of this was good enough to solve your problem and maybe someone else with this problem will know the solution

Regards

Just throwing this out there...  But, I have the same issue.  One thing I did notice, though, was it has something to do with tweaking the video settings.  I have a new rig, but the game runs pretty bad as opposed to running flawlessly on an older PC.  So, I turned all the video settings to the bare minimum.  From there, I started tweaking things back up to find a good balance.  I haven't been able to figure out exactly which one was doing it, but I had the same problem.  I'd constantly RGL Error crash after battles, talking to companions via party menu, entering towns, taverns, etc.  It's been a while since I've played Warband or Perisno, but if I remember correctly, I was leaning towards it being a Direct X 7 and Direct X 9 issue.  I --think-- it was trying to run Dx 7 with most things as low as they'd go, and turning other things to Max or High and it crashed.  Switching to Dx9 and doing this seemed to fix it.  Or, it's the complete opposite.  I'd have to jump on sometime and mess around with everything to try and narrow it down again.

The siege scenes for both the giants capitals and the kuu-lan horde are horribly glitched and IMO unplayable. My troops get stuck EVERYWHERE on nothing. The scene itself looks nice and I enjoy the multiple breaches but watching your troops get stuck on nothing is unbelievably infuriating, please release a hotfix for it.

Taking the frequent bandit quest from the guild master ( now that we need to use other means of city reputation gain if we can't afford to pacify the population with wine), I'm getting annoyed at the bandit placement for the quest. I am in Formiron, got the quest for merchants coming from Ianthas, yet bandits spawned on the other side of the mountain on the Geldar peninsula. It makes it nearly impossible to locate them in general as I've discovered, yet now the need for passing the quest is bigger as we need relations with the city center. Can anything be done?

Feloirus said:
The siege scenes for both the giants capitals and the kuu-lan horde are horribly glitched and IMO unplayable. My troops get stuck EVERYWHERE on nothing. The scene itself looks nice and I enjoy the multiple breaches but watching your troops get stuck on nothing is unbelievably infuriating, please release a hotfix for it.
I'm working on some of these for 0.9. If there are any spots you find particularly bad, post a screenshot so I can be sure not to miss it- I've run a few test sieges in the Kuu-lan capital and haven't found any stuck spots, for example.
Juggern said:
Hello,

Looks like following castle siege is bugged:
- Dailing Catle (troops stuck at the bottom of the siege tower)
I haven't been able to replicate this. Has anyone else had this issue?

hey guys so I have been playing this mod for a while now but for some reason in the latest versions of this mod, I cant do formations for my troops. Like I cant make a shield wall or anything

-During fountain hall siege on the mini map there are red dots showing enemy troops inside walls and buildings and during the siege my troop would try and run towards those stuck inside walls and it seens like dwarfs have trouble walking up the last step on the stairs in fountain hall seige. Also found that dwarfs have trouble climbing the last step on the top of a ladder during sieges too.

-not sure if this is intentional but when i holding down F4 which suppose to bring up the formation menus it pops up then disappears right after.

No Games.NoLife said:
-not sure if this is intentional but when i holding down F4 which suppose to bring up the formation menus it pops up then disappears right after.

rjs213 said:
hey guys so I have been playing this mod for a while now but for some reason in the latest versions of this mod, I cant do formations for my troops. Like I cant make a shield wall or anything

I think those formations are features of PBOD submod inside Perisno.
If you have installed the noPBOD/PBODless hotifx patch, then most likely the PBOD is disabled, hence no formation orders.

Leonion said it was needed to remove PBOD since it was causing lag on battle(?)

@willyflare:

I've the same trouble with POBD menus in battle, any fix for the instantly appearing/dissapearing menus ?
(My Mercenary Phalanx are really sad for the moment  :ohdear:)

I can't tell to my soldiers to take their polearms.

Thanks !

Zann invasion recently started, and their spearheads are constantly "battling" their own fiefs, effectively making it impossible to conquer any Zann fief. Any ideas?

luksi said:
Zann invasion recently started, and their spearheads are constantly "battling" their own fiefs, effectively making it impossible to conquer any Zann fief. Any ideas?
Did you change Zann Invasion date but did not read the warning in its description?
Open simple_triggers.txt.
Find
1.000000  136 4 0 31 2 144115188075857228 0 1603 3 648518346341351539 256 1 1603 3 648518346341351568 256 1 3 0 31 2 144115188075857445 1 31 2 144115188075857228 1 2147484190 3 432345564227567658 21 1 4 0
Turn 136 into 135.
Delete 31 2 144115188075857445 1

Thank you, I'll try that. I did change invasion date, but I set it to later (the warning only advised against setting it to >35 days earlier than the default date, so I thought I'd be fine). I'll try to be more careful in future instances with this then.

No, the warning means that you cannot set it to a date that is earlier than current_day + 35 (I may not have phrased it very well though).
So if it's day 70 now, you can only set it to a day 105+, not 90 or 82.

Oh, I see. I misinterpreted it. Then that must have been it, since I made a small change to the date in the middle of the campaign. Thanks for the clarification!

Seem to be experiencing a bug when joining a Lords party as a solider. When we finish the battle, it goes to another screen to charge against 0 enemy troops. Despite winning.

I charge the zero (lol), soldiers stand there until tab for victory pops up, press tab and rinse and repeat. It's like the game is recognising TAB for victory as retreat instead.

The error that pops up when battle starts is:

SCRIPT WARNING: Division by 0; Line no. 28

At Script: Coherence

At Script: Coherence.

Then tab for victory.

Rinse and repeat.

The Assassins of Ral'Daiun don't appear to be spawning. I have looked everywhere, especially near Bulgan to no avail; even started a new game with cheats and waited several days with the whole map revealed, and can still find no trace of them anywhere. As a result I cannot complete the Missing Portrait quest.

Back
Top Bottom