Perisno Mod Bug Reports

Users who are viewing this thread

when this guy attacked my patrol and i joined the side of my patrol and defeated him then this happened
i could not take him as prisoner dam it!! curse you bug!! :evil:
NLnAQC3.jpg

Darknightaky said:
when this guy attacked my patrol and i joined the side of my patrol and defeated him then this happened
NLnAQC3.jpg
It would have been very interesting if you told him to disband ^.^

Talinoth said:
Darknightaky said:
NLnAQC3.jpg
It would have been very interesting if you told him to disband ^.^
darn it! :razz:

Bug Report on The Illica Quest. I conquered Voldeberg before the quest was given. Now I cant go to Nodah and receive the End Rewards for the quest. Is there a way to fix this or is it stuck this way now?

EDIT: Nevermind. After waiting a bit, the quest finished and I was able to complete the quest!!! :grin:

ღMadolcheYumiღ said:
Hey, guys. Are the dwarf units still getting stuck on the siege ladders? :< I thought this got fixed awhile back, but I suppose not. I know that the Kaikoth are getting revamped at .9 but is there a way to fix this now? I didn't see the problem myself, but I saw a video which saw the Kaikoth warriors getting stuck on the ladder. The link should lead to the video and be right where the problem is shown. Thanks! Highly appreciated.
https://youtu.be/ljjWaYwre1A?t=12m9s
I got the same problem, but I'm not sure the problem if it is caused by the dwarf unit or by the siege scence. If my army was not discontinue by stuck at the ladder, I could win siege easier.

your relation with [playername] has improved
or something like that appears when i helped my own faction farmers when their under attack
or when i complete a quest from my faction towns

Not sure if this is a bug, though it seems likely.  If I stash my Household Guards in a fief, the constable will not allow me to acquire any additional Household Guards.  Once they're back in my army, I can once again acquire more of them.

Sup, weird bugs I've encountered.

Haven't had this bug for the entirety of my 680+ days playthrough. Suddenly occurred.

1)When faction lords defect from their faction, their names are wrong, and displays as someone else.
2)This also coincided with me not being able to load my world map sometimes, resulting in all observable parties on the world map having black coloured names, and a CTD shortly after.

Not entirely sure if the two are related.

Ghgl said:
1)When faction lords defect from their faction, their names are wrong, and displays as someone else.
Did you edit any mod data?
And what do you mean by "someone else"? Like Khalil defects, but it is says that Jabbar defects or ...?

Priest Felixius of the New Gods & Priest Fyurs of the Old Gods in Maccan. Both of them can add your honor by 300 gold. BUT you don't really need gold to do this, even 0 gold can also add honor without spending money.

Leonion said:
Ghgl said:
And what do you mean by "someone else"? Like Khalil defects, but it is says that Jabbar defects or ...?

I made no edits to anything to the mod whatsoever.
Played a bit more and got a more precise report for it.

When a lord defects to my faction. The line is fine and normal.

When the lord is waiting for me to accept him, and I refuse his service, the resulting line would say

"By order of blah blah~, (another lord's name & title) has gone to blah blah"
-

A maybe unrelated thing, but my save file has been crashing once it past the 683 days mark, when loading up the World Map. Be it just loading up the game, or exiting from a battle/town screen. Any suggested fix?

I think it happens when you make custom titles for your kingdom.
I saw it happen in my game.
"A lord defects! Custom_Lady_Title Something-or-Other has renounced her allegiance to Perisno and joined Custom_Lady_Title"

Other times, it's perfectly normal.

Right after a crash, check rgl_log file in Warband folder. See if it mentions any errors in the bottom of the file.

Also in triggers.txt file try finding a trigger that starts with 0.000000 0.000000 -75.000000  0  and replacing the rest of this line with 1 500 3 360287970189639685 12 0
Back up the file before you do this.

I have a screenshot of the wrong name bug now. Hopefully it's not because I'm stupid and it's supposed to be so :v
(Sorry if the images make the page unnecessarily long, I have no idea how to resize it on this forum)

KN4LoEl.jpg

C86RlQp.jpg

So Archduke Fenris(which would become Lord Fenris when he defects to my side), became Ingunn Khatun when I refuses his service.

-

Another separate thing that's been bothering me is these error lines:

1TVlDHg.jpg

3qNdEoa.jpg
-
@Leonion: thanks for the rlg_log file thing, I'll check on it if I CTD another time. So far, a quick scan reveals that there's a lot of
"rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material ~~~"

and several of these:

WARNING: UNABLE TO MAP GAME SCRIPT CODE:  game_missile_launch
WARNING: UNABLE TO MAP GAME SCRIPT CODE:  game_missile_dives_into_water
WARNING: UNABLE TO MAP GAME SCRIPT CODE:  game_troop_upgrades_button_clicked
WARNING: UNABLE TO MAP GAME SCRIPT CODE:  game_character_screen_requested
-
I've changed the  0.000000 0.000000 -75.000000  0 line.
Out of curiosity, what does it do?
-

Also, a question, since I'm here anyway. How do I change lord titles?

Ghgl said:
I've changed the  0.000000 0.000000 -75.000000  0 line.
Out of curiosity, what does it do?
It removes most of the code from the trigger that is activated when you switch to global map.
Including the code that makes custom troops keep their equipment, so try this change, but if it doesn't help, make no saves and revert the edits (use back-up file).

Ignore all the errors that happen at the start of the game (in log file).
We need only those that are reported at the moment of / after the crash, if any are reported.

Errors on the screenshots make no sense at all, they can't happen.
Either your save file got corrupted and the game went nuts, or something's wrong with mod files.
Try carefully reinstalling patch 0.81 and hotfix 0.811.

What's your Warband version, btw?

My WB version is 1.172. I've tried reinstalling the patch and hotfix, but game still crashes randomly at world map, it seems like it's my save file that got corrupted.

I've tried looking at the rlg_log but there seems to be nothing reported after a crash.

There's more script errors though in game, something about hero prisoners trying to escape.

I guess it's time for a new start. (this time on hard mode :grin:  )

I'd recommend downgrading to 1.167-1.169.
I play on 1.167 and in my 700-day game I didn't experience any serious/weird bugs.

As for 1.17x versions, I've seen quite a few reports in PoP and Perisno threads about totally weird, nonsensical, unexplainable bugs that were encountered by players who had these versions. I'm inclined to believe something's wrong with Warband 1.170 and later.

Alright, I'll try downgrading.
In the meantime, a question.

Is your horse dying in Hard mode supposed to make you -skills?

Back
Top Bottom