Perisno Mod Bug Reports

Users who are viewing this thread

There seems to be a bug with marriage:

I've visited a lady, her relationship with me bumped to 20. I asked her if we could marry and she told me she would be happy but her father brother wouldn't allow it and we should part.

Then i clicked to advance the dialogue and my character said "Let us marry at once"

Then the usual dialogue options pop up and i close them and bam, there is an instant wedding and we're a family  :party:

edit: the woman in question doesn't have a father, just a brother. Might be related to that. Altough her Brother has a father, she doesn't.

Master Looter said:
edit: the woman in question doesn't have a father, just a brother. Might be related to that. Altough her Brother has a father, she doesn't.

That's bizarre. Did the father disown the girl for some reason? Was she expanding her worldly experiences with the castle stable boys and then have to be kicked out of the family to save face?

So many questions.

Talinoth said:
Master Looter said:

That's bizarre. Did the father disown the girl for some reason? Was she expanding her worldly experiences with the castle stable boys and then have to be kicked out of the family to save face?

So many questions.

Maybe she's an illegitimate child of the lord's wife who died after giving birth to her but since she is not blood related to the lord then she is disowned.

I've seen sisters with brothers and no parents before, not just this mod, but come to think of it I can't recall whom.

In my current game, I erroneously married Lady Ester who has no mother (daughter of Eorl Diendarion).  Now I have no mother-in-law to help with faction internal relations (or other such stuff).  I suspect Eorl Diendarion has no wife so that a female player character could marry into the Falcon culture (note: Field Marshal Gunnar also does not appear to have a wife or children).

I don't figure this is a bug, but rather the quirks of life in the virtual world.  Perhaps the fatherless woman with a brother who has a father is actually a step-sister or adopted.

Yeah. No matter. I only married her so i could use her as a companion in battle anyway  :cool:

My only issue was that the wedding was instant even after she said no. I remember from vanilla and other mods it used to take some time for the wedding to occur and also cost some money.

Captain Mercenary Darius in Leuven gives me quest defeat Nibor hood's party in Valelon, but when I go to Valelon nothing happens. Is this quest bugged, or something else?

I only get a single renown for defeating any amount of Zann in any siege. Which wouldn't be too annoying if I was able to add renown through cheats. Which I can't because  I'm using the new patch that removes PDOsomething which has the cheat menu in it.

Seth Shadow said:
I only get a single renown for defeating any amount of Zann in any siege. Which wouldn't be too annoying if I was able to add renown through cheats. Which I can't because  I'm using the new patch that removes PDOsomething which has the cheat menu in it.
u can just do this to get the cheat menu (CTRL+`)
then type cheatmenu go camp and wala cheatmenu there the (`)
is under the ESC button if want turn off cheat menu do the same method but type nocheatmenu

no food in marole report but i have food in my inventory is this bug or something else
wtDxFDp.jpg

tCmVRMw.jpg

Did you decrease the amount of Reinforcement Waves in the mod options?

Darknightaky said:
sometimes in sieges i cant cammand my troops their banners aren't highlited when im trying to cammand them
their banner wont highlit

Happens to me sometimes but didn't matter much since it would only be a few of them.

Darknightaky said:
my perisno army leaves a trail with a mark Zeladackthe chosen one is this bug or something else
aIAOKZt.jpg
That's why I keep seeing Demon Worshippers' tracks, I keep walking in circles trying to find them but I think they were mine all this time.  :shock:

Darknightaky said:
my perisno army leaves a trail with a mark Zeladackthe chosen one is this bug or something else
aIAOKZt.jpg
That's why I keep seeing Demon Worshippers' tracks, I keep walking in circles trying to find them but I think they were mine all this time.  :shock:
[/quote]

lol

I don`t know if this is a bug or intended. The Houshold Guards are able to use the Darkforest Bow with a PD requirement of 10, but only have 9 in their PD skill.  :???:

Master Looter said:
There seems to be a bug with marriage:

I've visited a lady, her relationship with me bumped to 20. I asked her if we could marry and she told me she would be happy but her father brother wouldn't allow it and we should part.

Then i clicked to advance the dialogue and my character said "Let us marry at once"

Then the usual dialogue options pop up and i close them and bam, there is an instant wedding and we're a family  :party:

It's not related to that, it happened the same to me with ladry kathryn from the realm of the falcon.

Also is there honestly something related to realm of the falcon that isn't bugged? I tried to siege the southernmost castle in their realm, can't remember the name, it makes you waste time to build a siege tower then in the battle scene there's no siege tower at all. I conquered falcon's pride (castle on the east side) with regular siege tower, then I was sieged back by Hakkon and their own siege tower wasn't moving at all. Sorry if I sound annoyed but I understand inserting new contents is flashier than bugfixing, but jesus...

Back
Top Bottom