Perisno Mod Bug Reports

Users who are viewing this thread

Hate to ask this, and its already probably been asked a couple of times, but I've been aiding outlawed mercenary bands and they are now friendly with me and even if i try to fight them it just ask me to leave the battle. How can i lower their relation with me? Because I cannot complete the kingslayer quest because of being friendly with outlaws.

saddenheart said:
Hate to ask this, and its already probably been asked a couple of times, but I've been aiding outlawed mercenary bands and they are now friendly with me and even if i try to fight them it just ask me to leave the battle. How can i lower their relation with me? Because I cannot complete the kingslayer quest because of being friendly with outlaws.
For a start you could post in the proper QA thread.

Pitch Black said:
saddenheart said:
For a start you could post in the proper QA thread.
For one it would be a bug if i try to fight them and i do not lose relations with them when i tell them to surrender or die. As far as i can tell you cannot lose relation with minor factions, just gain relation, even if you side against them. So to me that would be considered a bug.

This is so trivial I hesitate to mention it, but in the "View list of known lords by relation" report, the Valahir Clan and All Factions labels are switched.

Edit: And of course doesn't list Falcon or Kaikoth lords at all.

Elvarie Guardians have stats of archers, but they are sword-spear infantry
fAO7V6K.jpg
Bluewood Ranger marked as cavalry (and both previous and next units in this troop-line are actual cavalry), but have no any horse in inventory.

T.L.S. said:
fAO7V6K.jpg
Bluewood Ranger marked as cavalry (and both previous and next units in this troop-line are actual cavalry), but have no any horse in inventory.

Thanks for that!  I'd guess that the Bluewood Ranger should have a Courser (they are tier2 troops).  The Elvarie Guardians are a bit harder to figure...I'd imagine they should use the same stats as Elvarie Mercenary Redguards, adjusted upwards for tier4.  Keep those bug reports coming  :smile:

MelanieWard said:
T.L.S. said:
fAO7V6K.jpg

Thanks for that!  I'd guess that the Bluewood Ranger should have a Courser (they are tier2 troops).  The Elvarie Guardians are a bit harder to figure...I'd imagine they should use the same stats as Elvarie Mercenary Redguards, adjusted upwards for tier4.  Keep those bug reports coming  :smile:
They're tier 3: Scout-Shadowguard-Ranger-Noble-Duke, so perhaps similiary with redwoodians they can use black\white stallion?

Edit: And of course doesn't list Falcon or Kaikoth lords at all.
Not separetely, but they exist in All lords  (aka 'Valahir Clan' :grin:) tab

T.L.S. said:
MelanieWard said:
T.L.S. said:
fAO7V6K.jpg

They're tier 3: Scout-Shadowguard-Ranger-Noble-Duke, so perhaps similiary with redwoodians they can use black\white stallion?

Tier 3 is correct.  They have stats of average_racav_attrib_plus40_lvl2, def_wpex_average_racav_plus40_lvl2, knows_average_racav_plus40_lvl2 (tier 1 is militia stats), and I am easily confused  :oops:

So yes, I would imagine a stallion would be proper, although that's Silberfalke's call, not mine.  :smile:

MelanieWard said:
Imperial_XI said:
Uh, the High Inquisitor Baibars(?) has a horse in him item files but in game he doesn't; turns out he doesn't have sufficient riding skill.

Good catch!  We'll fix that for 0.74  :smile:

MelanieWard said:
T.L.S. said:
MelanieWard said:
T.L.S. said:
fAO7V6K.jpg

Tier 3 is correct.  They have stats of average_racav_attrib_plus40_lvl2, def_wpex_average_racav_plus40_lvl2, knows_average_racav_plus40_lvl2 (tier 1 is militia stats), and I am easily confused  :oops:

So yes, I would imagine a stallion would be proper, although that's Silberfalke's call, not mine.  :smile:
Thanks for the report! - I will look into this today... :smile:

T.L.S. said:
Joining dwarven faction is very dangerous for male lords
EjgDjIC.jpg

We're supposed to be both politically correct (gay friendly) and morally observant for Turkish standard (gays get stoned) here.
I suppose that means offering Dwarves American Cannabis so they're both friendly and stoned, except that'd probably violate some ordinance somewhere also.

Probably that dialog was checking a reg33 (the player sex) where it should have checked reg4 (the NPC who is talking's sex) -- or, better yet, the 3rd party NPC who is neither the player nor respondent  (reg64).  It's nice to know, strange as the message seems.  "When a game asks me my sex, I always reply "seldom", because its good to mess with computers from time to time." (Adapted from Heinlein "the Moon is a Harsh Mistress").

- GS

RGL Error.

Something about shaders: out of memory. Couldn't really read it because it wouldn't let me open the window so it was small.

MelanieWard said:
mmason94 said:
RGL Error.

Something about shaders: out of memory. Couldn't really read it because it wouldn't let me open the window so it was small.

Would it involve dwarven troops?
No it was just some random bandits and hit happened on three separate occasions where I got and RGL error. The main one was the shaders.

I can't remember the specific troops I engaged, however, the most recent one was while I was with a war party besieging Alnar Castle and when it was time to assault it, I crashed. The one before that was somewhere near the Hrus Castle area. So whatever units spawn over there it was one of those. I cannot remember the first one.

Imperial_XI said:
Uh, the High Inquisitor Baibars(?) has a horse in him item files but in game he doesn't; turns out he doesn't have sufficient riding skill.
T.L.S. said:
fAO7V6K.jpg
mmason94 said:
RGL Error.

Fixed for 0.74. The RGL may have been caused by some armors having too high polished textures. If it is what
I think it is, it's also fixed.

Silberfalke said:
mmason94 said:
RGL Error.

Fixed for 0.74. The RGL may have been caused by some armors having too high polished textures. If it is what
I think it is, it's also fixed.

But .74 is not out yet correct? Unless I am missing it somewhere.

Karnoth siege:
Defenders reinforcements stucking in the spawn point, can't be reached because of 'leave area' walls placed here for whatever reason.
1BglXrF.jpg
Attackers stucking on every floor of the castle trying to kill someone in upper floor (even 'follow me' works only for few units).
Also battle sounds (hits, shots, screams) glitching here - no any sounds at all or 1-2 sec delay before them.
==
Perisno Ranger Knight has only 40 in 2-handed profiency and 2h sword as optional weapon, if unit so unlucky to spawn with this sword usually he is dead in close combat (sieges mostly). Also their bow have PD requrement of 2 but units have 8 in PD, i'm not sure how PD damage bonus works for non-hero units, but if it's same as with heroes, 2 points in PD have no any effect.
==
You made Perisno Man-at-Arms cavalry unit in last patches, but that leads to foot-horse-foot jumping if you decide to upgrade them into warriors.  Such jumps are very unlogical and harmfull for army composition.
==
Foreign Invaders weapon have extremely low speed what making them free exp source
etSWs29.jpg

Back
Top Bottom