Perisno Mod Bug Reports

Users who are viewing this thread

Silberfalke

Sergeant Knight
ONLY BUGS FOR THE LATEST VERSION!

Thanks in advance for all the help! :smile:

NEW For Version 0.8+
Not being able to recruit from the Realm Of The Falcon?

Player Faction Scout Spawning Fix

Fix for People Running Perisno on a Mac

Fix for notifications not showing up

Open Bugs for V0.99
"I encountered a weird, random bug that I've never seen before in several playthroughs of Perisno. I just got to the point where I renounce allegiance and form my own empire, and that flow goes through fine, but after my empire is founded, I can't enter any of my settlements, I only get the option to sneak in or request a meeting with someone. Anyone encountered this before or know how to fix it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, got one (or more, depending).  I know you guys are probably really tired of hearing on this subject matter.

So, I decided to try and woo one of the ladies in the Redwood court.  I spoke to her father and got his permission to pursue her.  Recited poetry to her, came at her beck and call, and became associated with her family (maybe this was my mistake?).  So, I go and have the dialogue with her and she agrees to marry, but she says her HUSBAND (she is single) won't allow it. Keep in mind, I have already gained permission from her guardian/father. So we have to elope.  Of course, this gives me big relationship hits with a lot of people, including the Queen for making her subjects look like fools. 

sidhos said:
Ok, got one (or more, depending).  I know you guys are probably really tired of hearing on this subject matter.

So, I decided to try and woo one of the ladies in the Redwood court.  I spoke to her father and got his permission to pursue her.  Recited poetry to her, came at her beck and call, and became associated with her family (maybe this was my mistake?).  So, I go and have the dialogue with her and she agrees to marry, but she says her HUSBAND (she is single) won't allow it. Keep in mind, I have already gained permission from her guardian/father. So we have to elope.  Of course, this gives me big relationship hits with a lot of people, including the Queen for making her subjects look like fools.

I'll do something with these after Valentine's day.
Not sure if more patches are welcome, to be honest.

Worst case I'd make it on my google drive quietly, but best to first coordinate with Silber so his and Melanie's changes aren't overwritten.  The entire woo anyone needs overhauling at this point, but I'd rather compare Diplomacy 4.3 original to Perisno and decide which lines from which are superior, line by line.  That's a huge project by the way.  It will be easier if all wait for me to finish on Rigale, which actually needs work first, in order to allow testers time to test it. 

We're all tired of Perisno getting little to no testing before you see patches that potentially need more patches to fix the previous patches etc.  Maybe the concept of my "treasonous" submod idea is really a way to separate raw/bleeding edge/alpha sort of experimental stuff from Perisno proper, and is actually a GOOD thing instead of evidence of my wickedness.  But I suppose its a perspective sort of thing.

In any case, back to work for me.  Tomorrow really is a super crisis/job defining day at work.  I'm starting to think the poor client hospital had their system brought down by the Almighty just so I can work on Perisno/something like Perisno later, but in a face saving way.  Game time...

- GS

Hey there,
Just a quick bug report, nothing big: the first 2 sliders (topside) of the character creation menu are messed up, one of them is acting on the upper lip only, not sure about the second one.

Leuven town scene is totally wrecked D: Looks like a destroyed, buggy town with invisible walls and clipping everywhere. I can't even reach the guild master...

/Edit: Just realized I didn't apply the latest patch. I guess this will be fixed then, so.... nevermind!

Nikodemus said:
Leuven town scene is totally wrecked D: Looks like a destroyed, buggy town with invisible walls and clipping everywhere. I can't even reach the guild master...

/Edit: Just realized I didn't apply the latest patch. I guess this will be fixed then, so.... nevermind!
Exactly, yes. :smile:

Day 109, have formed my own kingdom, made peace.  Nothing new to report. Everything is moving along smoothly.  All my diplomacy options seem to be working.  I have learned to follow the caravan and protect it, when I send a gift of (oil, ale, etc) to another lord.

sidhos said:
Day 109, have formed my own kingdom, made peace.  Nothing new to report. Everything is moving along smoothly.  All my diplomacy options seem to be working.  I have learned to follow the caravan and protect it, when I send a gift of (oil, ale, etc) to another lord.

Always happy to discover something works...  Silber & group have been cleaning those bugs like no one else.
  I'm happy he takes the heat and sorry I put him up to it.  Now code can be made at the pace it needs to and someone can chase the details that I never had time for.  Win - win.

Have I gone mad or has Uldin disappeared entirely? I've been control clicking around on day 1 for an hour now and I can't find him in any tavern.

Meteoric said:
Have I gone mad or has Uldin disappeared entirely? I've been control clicking around on day 1 for an hour now and I can't find him in any tavern.
No he hasn't. Don't forget to check the Kaikoth towns...I tend to forget to check there myself... :wink:

Ok so let's say I take over a city or fort and join up with a kingdom, instead of my spy master and high marshal going away instead my minister goes away and I can't pick a new one. This is kinda game breaking as even if I'm married I can't put a new minister in.

The dwarven armor seems to be missing the texture file. All of the kilt style armor has this problem for me besides the final tier. The boots of the final tier troop are affected by this though.

Silberfalke said:
Meteoric said:
No he hasn't. Don't forget to check the Kaikoth towns...I tend to forget to check there myself... :wink:
checked

Cider said:
Ok so let's say I take over a city or fort and join up with a kingdom, instead of my spy master and high marshal going away instead my minister goes away and I can't pick a new one. This is kinda game breaking as even if I'm married I can't put a new minister in.

talk to your wife while at your "court" (one city, assuming you own many, will be her "court", if she's in your party as a companion tell her "this is too dangerous I want you to go back to court").  When she is at court and you talk to her, there is an option to "hire staff."  That should give an option to replace missing people instead of waiting on a timer. 

If that doesn't work then its a problem for the coders on staff.  I managed to get kicked, but maybe that gives me more freedom to kibbutz.
I'll have to look at it someday but this week is bad for me, there's stuff happening IRL and next week will be bad as well.

- GS

No one can load saves now :sad: RGL ERROR: Number of simple triggers in file: 158, exceeds 157

rokx said:
No one can load saves now :sad: RGL ERROR: Number of simple triggers in file: 158, exceeds 157

this is with the moddb 73_final?

what was your last version before that? 
the 73 series weren't save compatible with .72-anything, or older...

I didnt add new triggers in 734 for locks, I took existing ones, for this reason.
  Havent seen code from 73_final.  Didnt hear of such before so really the top question, what was your old version
and then you're talking about 73_final from yesterday (because it changed at Moddb between 2nd and 4th Feb versions).

This is sort of how I lost my seat at Perisno, I wasnt really a good team player last week and suggested cooler heads take my spot, and I was on the street in pretty short order.  I'm sorry I can't help beyond asking versions and generally giving an opinion valid until path_734_improved_locks, which really had a limited distribution  :wink:

Work is still really bad right now.  I might lose my job, its probably best I withdraw a week anyway.  If theres a mess, Silber can resolve it, he's good at following up on things and doesnt forget like I do.  Young person, etc, no alzeheimers etc.  Not Asperger's etc.  (3:cool:.  Poor schmuck :wink:

So, anyway, hang onto your save a bit longer, just copy them someplace until the facts are in.

- GS

gsanders said:
rokx said:

this is with the moddb 73_final?

what was your last version before that? 
the 73 series weren't save compatible with .72-anything, or older...

I didnt add new triggers in 734 for locks, I took existing ones, for this reason.
  Havent seen code from 73_final.  Didnt hear of such before so really the top question, what was your old version
and then you're talking about 73_final from yesterday (because it changed at Moddb between 2nd and 4th Feb versions).

This is sort of how I lost my seat at Perisno, I wasnt really a good team player last week and suggested cooler heads take my spot, and I was on the street in pretty short order.  I'm sorry I can't help beyond asking versions and generally giving an opinion valid until path_734_improved_locks, which really had a limited distribution  :wink:

Work is still really bad right now.  I might lose my job, its probably best I withdraw a week anyway.  If theres a mess, Silber can resolve it, he's good at following up on things and doesnt forget like I do.  Young person, etc, no alzeheimers etc.  Not Asperger's etc.  (3:cool:.  Poor schmuck :wink:

So, anyway, hang onto your save a bit longer, just copy them someplace until the facts are in.

- GS

Same error message with my saves. Just applied the new 73final patch on the 732 version.

Keep up the good work guys, love this mod  :smile:

Back
Top Bottom