Perisno Mod Bug Reports

Users who are viewing this thread

gortun said:
In the scripts.txt File are mainly numbers. I need a special editor?

Other Question: Has this error influence to she would marry me?

mfg
Gortun

You would need the source code, but thats not Open source. The error should have no effect on the decision.

i was able to recruit an op companion by rescuing him  :grin:
xDEHEAp.jpg
x2FIyta.jpg

I spawned a small Perisno army at Karnoth and it didn't spawn I guess? Or it is stuck because I can't spawn a new one or find it, legit checked the entire map with Ctrl + T anyway to remove it?

Around  55 days into my Elven Archer game, I was a vassal of Drahara and fighting some enemies of the state, when one of the Imperial Cavalry I recruited broke the matrix.

1wACwj6.jpg

Kgnx1yk.jpg

Apparently this caused what was originally just the ocassional black spot on the map to grow rather aggressive..

CkZ8gdD.jpg

h2vhDED.jpg

Another bug I got, I stumbled across the Perisnoan ruins, I know there must be people there, but there was no one and I couldn't leave had to reload a save to do so.

Gunnerstrip7 said:
Around  55 days into my Elven Archer game, I was a vassal of Drahara and fighting some enemies of the state, when one of the Imperial Cavalry I recruited broke the matrix.

1wACwj6.jpg

Kgnx1yk.jpg

Apparently this caused what was originally just the ocassional black spot on the map to grow rather aggressive..

CkZ8gdD.jpg

h2vhDED.jpg

Another bug I got, I stumbled across the Perisnoan ruins, I know there must be people there, but there was no one and I couldn't leave had to reload a save to do so.

Wow, thats some bad corruption there.

I'm tempted to reinstall the whole game, because now I'm getting a game freeze after capturing a castle from the dwarven kingdom. Steam overlay works but the game screen freezes and refuses to move.

Gunnerstrip7 said:
I'm tempted to reinstall the whole game, because now I'm getting a game freeze after capturing a castle from the dwarven kingdom. Steam overlay works but the game screen freezes and refuses to move.

Then you probably need to reinstall the mod.

And now for something a bit less major and (presumably) easier to fix, for some reason "Bent Kunai" seem to appear on the character as jarids. I haven't tested this with any other kunai yet, nor have I seen them in use in battle yet, so I can't tell you if they're thrown like jarids or correctly as knives. Will update if necessary.

mR6WS1A.jpg

EDIT: No updates yet on the kunai. New minor typo found, however, which I assume also belongs here. On the "Disease contained" random event regarding a fief, "successful" is spelled incorrectly on the bottom line.

icheltso said:
I know it is not exactly a bug, but how does one turn off fog of war after character creation? I searched the faq and didn't find it.

Only Phosphor has an option to toggle it after character creation. 
  I needed to toggle it in Phosphor mainly because Rigale made no distinction between places you visited
and places you have not in erasing from view your recollection of a city's surroundings until you had map reading skill,
which I felt was too difficult for players.  There were also technical reasons why I wanted to be able to toggle it off and on
again.  It's sort of buried:  from Camp: select actions: turn on cheat menu (assuming you enabled cheats at Warband's first menu, before entering the mod), then cheat menu, Perisno development cheats, it's at the bottom.  Exit back to normal cheat menu and select "cheat menu OFF", then exit to camp menu and you're done.  If you leave cheat menu enabled you get bombarded with all sorts of debug information useful mainly for testing the game mechanics, and which would probably be confusing to a player.

In Perisno .75- it is fixed at character creation: either always on or always off.

- GS

Another minor one for you, for when you need a distraction from digging deep into code.

8ey0v6b.jpg

May not be a bug, but I assumed so. At the moment, it is not possible to travel between the villages of Epesh and Fedner along the coast; instead, one must circle the mountain between Lille and Elsinore, which can be something of a pain when making the rounds to recruit from villages.

While this may have been an intentional design choice, a graphical bug means that the only hint that telegraphs the impasse is a ninety degree wedge between the mountain and the bay, in which the texture appears to be a slightly different biome than the surrounding area.

CHcgRXc.jpg

Sleeeves said:
rellum said:
rellum said:
I recently tried the Red immortal quest and beat the main party. The leader escaped and hasn't respawned as far as I can see, the quest is still sitting in my quest log. Is this a bug?

Can anyone answer this?
Yes, it's bugged.  Eventually you will get a "Quest failed" notification.

I have since discovered that if you talk to the crazy man in the tavern at Grund he will give you his old Immortals armour and 10,000 denars...

I don't know if this has been mentioned or not, but when attacking a wandering group the faction relation can change for a different group.  For example, I attacked some Saccar raiders or some such, but lost relation with the kingdom of tolaria.  I attacked desouk slavers but lost relation with the order of the eagle.  It seems that the relation you lose is based on the best troop in the group you are attacking, so if a group manages to recruit a superior solider from a different faction then the faction loss for attacking them changes. 

Playing .75 I started a new game and followed the High Priestess of the Dragon Amara until she was captured. I then rushed in and freed her, asking her to join me after the fight. Now as I have her in my party I spotted another Reich party with the same hero. So she respawned even though I have her in my party already.
Also, when looking at her in the party screen, she always have a helmet on. I haven't been able to put something else on her head that is being reflected on the party screen. Talking to her, both in party and the respawn, she wears whatever I asked her to.
EDIT: That helmet follows her into battle and when she does her duty as bodyguard when I wander around in villages and towns.

I don't know if this has been mentioned or not, but when attacking a wandering group the faction relation can change for a different group.  For example, I attacked some Saccar raiders or some such, but lost relation with the kingdom of tolaria.  I attacked desouk slavers but lost relation with the order of the eagle.  It seems that the relation you lose is based on the best troop in the group you are attacking, so if a group manages to recruit a superior solider from a different faction then the faction loss for attacking them changes.
Also experienced this a few times.

The NPC that you hire once you get a castle/town in order to recruit and train your soldiers, recruit patrols, etc, steals the equipment you put in the "armory" and equips it.

I can only imagine how loosing the kingslayer that way would be like.

Jakob Zaborowski said:
Getting virtual memory crashes despite doing the VM fix. Anyone have a solution? It's making me unable to keep playing.

Make sure you've ticked "load textures in demand" option.

when you have 0 relations on a minor faction and you attack them of course you get -1 all other parties of that faction turn into suicidal idiots attacking you even if you outnumber then 10-1

one can try attacking lymbard knights since you start with 0 relations with them or pay the priest in maccan to have 0 relations on divine aethlings or holy crusaders and attack them

I'm running Perisno 0.75, and I've encountered a pretty strange issue. If I have troops ready for upgrading, but recruit more troops before doing so, there are no upgrades available in the party menu. This is the second time this has happened in this playthrough. The first time I went into Lille to sell items and sell prisoners to afford the upgrades (can't remember if I recruited any mercs in the tavern or not). The second time the day's training was complete and I got the notification that troops were ready to be upgraded. I then went to Sarimish and recruited 15 recruits, and no upgrades were available after exiting the village menu.

Michadr said:
buang said:
nodachi is bugged it says its a 1h/2h weapon but when you pair it with a shield you cant attack
Added to bug report

Can anyone send me a save game file that where you meet Demon Marshal Ialoch, and cause a CTD. I need it to test some bug fixes.

Thanks.

I am new to this site and have been loving this mod and I want to send you the save, but I am unsure as to how to send it to you.

He is ripe for the picking :razz: and I must defeat him.

Back
Top Bottom