Perisno Mod Bug Reports

Users who are viewing this thread

Not sure if intentional or not... Just downloaded the mod, enabled freelancer, let the king of Tolsaria or whatever the name of red faction drag me around...

20 days later... I am very sure I saw some 10 or so lords of various factions exiled... Is it normal for a game with less than 30 days have so many "rebels" ?

Not sure if intentional or not... Just downloaded the mod, enabled freelancer, let the king of Tolsaria or whatever the name of red faction drag me around...

20 days later... I am very sure I saw some 10 or so lords of various factions exiled... Is it normal for a game with less than 30 days have so many "rebels" ?
Freelancer is bugged, that's why it's off by default.

So, restarted the game, WITHOUT enabling freelancer... some lords still got exiled, but less.

Still, what made me create the post was that when I did the quest that turned the abandoned place in the middle of the map into a town, it created a faction with 1 king and 2 vassals.

King immediately does a feast, but was night, so I wait until next day to join tournament.

Then next day, king exiles Visavo Hendrus out of the game entirely, and Visavo Caecorrow defects right after to Elintor. o_O

Interesting. Did you use cheat menu at all?
same here - happend once after add some troops to the garrison (my garrison), not only hired troops change name, but household guards also - easy to fix by changing name to hired troops, apply to household guards too

ps. it was the last massege pop-up on screen, some like ''lord x was...''

Lille siege has buggy pathfinding.

1. Units ignore the gate after you destroy it, or rather, they refuse to finish crossing the wooden bridge, even without destroying the gate, if you tell units to follow you, as soon you step off the bridge they attempt to climb the ladder, if you destroy the gate, same result... with gate destroyed, if you step on the end of the wooden bridge, units try to come from the "entrance" of the bridge, outside the town, if you step out of the bridge into the town land, the units then come to you through the gate.

2. Near spawnpoint there is a quite large gate, separating the keep courtyard from the town area, but units only use the right side of it... it was quite hilarious seeing a huge ball of people on a corner of the space and left the other side completely empty (well... I then told my archers to stand there and they basically mowed down the spawn-point, since they would spawn, and wait the clogged side to clear before moving, so they would just stand still getting shot).

Enduin Castle instead has a EXTREMELY buggy spawnpoint, all units spawn in a tiny triangular corner, and proceed to get stuck there, at one point, somehow there was 170 soldiers there, then some started to spawn outside the castle in a inacessible place, and the game started to freeze and threaten to crash, I had to use cheats to kill the soldiers to make the game to stop misbehaving.

The Geldar Extermination quest seems to be missing the quest-giver if Foriron is taken from Elintor, which means it cannot be turned in one completed.

In the mod options menu there are several options that don't matter if you disable or enable them, they always remain the default option, for example adventurer's guild, horse speed when damaged and some more.

I just recruited some lymbard knights in 1.01 and the tails of their horses glow light lightbulbs (basically the texture of the skin is a white luminous light) from a distance but when you get close it stops, (does it change textures from a distance?) funniest **** I've ever seen, I don't recall ever seeing this before.
Maybe if nothing else the lymbard horse could get swapped out.

In 1.01 command "y" in combat says~ You do first aid and now it also says you Rally your men and takes around 450 XP from me.
edit: oddly enough it does not seem to be broken when you lay siege, possibly only on the wilderness maps?

Last edited:
Is this a bug? I am married to the elf princess, I patiently wait for the Zann to come slaughter most of Perisno and after that I go to reclaim a city. Because I am married, I didn't get any property previously not even a village. After I captured a city (Lille) I was told that I have too many estates (zero), my faction is around 50 and my reputation with the queen is around 15. I've never been denied a first estate before. :oops:

edit: My last game was in v.99 I married Bridgit and was granted 3 cities and 2 castles in succession, I was wondering if that was broken too, because I wanted to declared independance and I never got the chance! (because I started 1.01).

Last edited:
In 1.0 I had the same issue marrying Birgit, whenever I asked for a state, they would say I have too many...

Even worse, this applies to vassals, after I became king and conquered half of the map, giving fiefs became a major pain because vassals would often be upset, and it was impossible to convince them to not be upset, because even when they liked the guy with zero fiefs, asking them to support the guy would give the message he has too many fiefs. :sad:

EDIT: oh, even giving people fiefs back to them got this result, for example my vassals when I wanted to give Volgeltenne to Baron Otfried, they would say he has too many fiefs and refuse to support him.

Instead everyone wanted to give fiefs to Ilyndrathil, always.

While trying to seige serin castle my archers were unable to find targets on the walls. I had over 100 archers just standing around getting mowed down one by one. I reloaded several times and found that basically anywhere on the field, ie spawn, midfield and upclose targets cannot be easily located, maybe 1 archer in 20 will be firing. I'm going to put the settings on easy and brute force this castle to avoid throwing my pc out the window.
edit: hmm, inside the castle courtyard (the last part) a lot of archers standing on the grass against the wall looking like they should be standing on the wall ramp, not under it.

Last edited:
The entire scene of Rogue Nobles in Cymbilis is borked. There's no coherent pathfinding, around 200 enemies, everyone spawns by walls that they can't move away from, and sometimes enemies spawn inside of a totally inaccessible hut.

Calling for a horse on the overland battle map does that (I think) and also reports friendly/enemy cohesion rates. I think just about all those commands are somewhat borked as reported above.

After capturing Federo (under Tolarian rule) castle with my upstart kingdom, Selansir Castle (under Drahara rule) becomes the same color as my faction and is labeled as being my faction. However-- the LORD of that castle remains Drahara-ian! -- I went back to an earlier save and the result was the same both times.

Clicking on my faction information it lists Salansir Castle, but clicking on Salansir it says it belongs to Emir Jabbar of Drahara, when I ride up to it, it opens it's gates and welcomes me as king and lets me recruit a noble saying the castle belongs to Emir Jabbar of Perisnotopia. (lol faction name).

It seems my -guy-who-does-fiefs- can make me owner of Salansir. Way over on the other side of the world, it is however well garrisoned. :grin:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom