Perisno Mod Bug Reports

Users who are viewing this thread

@mr_paradox
Firstly added troops to the problematic template as i said before. Replace it in the party_templates.txt

Then I created an option named "Fix 0 troops reinforcements party bug.". It loops through parties and adds 3 farmers to the each party created from the template above. It display the number of parties fixed with a message. It's in the camp menu above the "Resume travelling." option.
Replace it in the menus.txt.

It's two lines long starting with "menu_camp" and "mno_camp_action_1".
Remember to take backups.
Thank you so much, it works!
Game still has the occasional crash whenever they spawn somewhere in the world, but I have learned to save often, and would just reload and activate this whenever it happens. Not the most elegant solution, but it has made the game playable!

Me again, I succeeded in marrying Krysanna's sister (in 1.3.1), in a very short time she became a half monster, in the sense that her Attributes boomed up to 63, while the rest of her stats keeps growing regularly.
She is levelling also in a regular way, it seems the "bonus stats" for her are multiplied, is it intended?
I did not know Krysanna had a quest, It did not appear to me, but I haven't investigated it in the dialogue options yet...(99rep with her).

Me again, I succeeded in marrying Krysanna's sister (in 1.3.1), in a very short time she became a half monster, in the sense that her Attributes boomed up to 63, while the rest of her stats keeps growing regularly.
She is levelling also in a regular way, it seems the "bonus stats" for her are multiplied, is it intended?
I did not know Krysanna had a quest, It did not appear to me, but I haven't investigated it in the dialogue options yet...(99rep with her).
It's a bug. We're on it.

hello so i downloaded and installed 1.3 and now 1.3.2 and in both verisions some of the cav-archers (units number 4) when ever they are out of ammo they start running at you with their bows out without using there swords until they eventually die without doing anything.

hello so i downloaded and installed 1.3 and now 1.3.2 and in both verisions some of the cav-archers (units number 4) when ever they are out of ammo they start running at you with their bows out without using there swords until they eventually die without doing anything.
Can confirm this, this bug been present in all the latest versions, but now it even more common, especially mounted crossbow archers(companions, bandits suffer from this greatly too), most 1h/2h + bow cav-archers can be fixed with Hold fire-Fire at will command, but crossbow users mostly doomed.

A few bugs found. The body armor model on I think row forty, number four, crashes when selected as light armor, slot one, I haven't tried heavy or medium. Cretas aren't hostile to Deserters. Draharan Elephant Mercenaries aren't hostile to Eagle Knights.

Some visual bugs:

The dwarf Armored Tur is too shiny and "plasticky" looking in the latest version, might be something to do with the new shaders? I don't know if you can tell from the picture, but the separate shield armor bits on the chest and shoulders look fine.

I noticed that the Naphali round shield is glaringly shiny in bright light with the new shaders, it washes out the detail on the shield. Maybe intended?

Also the chainmail part of the long barding on the Black charger is only half shiny! I'll check later if the red armored version is the same way.

Some visual bugs:

The dwarf Armored Tur is too shiny and "plasticky" looking in the latest version, might be something to do with the new shaders? I don't know if you can tell from the picture, but the separate shield armor bits on the chest and shoulders look fine.

I noticed that the Naphali round shield is glaringly shiny in bright light with the new shaders, it washes out the detail on the shield. Maybe intended?

Also the chainmail part of the long barding on the Black charger is only half shiny! I'll check later if the red armored version is the same way.

We will look into it.

1.3.3. When I try to load an old save I get a message:
Number of triggers in file: 126, exceeds 125

1.3.2.5 what wrong with the reinforcements system? I have 1700+ troops(10 tac), enemies(drahara) 800 troops, yet in battle, they could summon 500 troops(several reinforcements) on the other hand I had only 1 reinforcement(~250 troops)

Verek Castle floating tree in both siege scene and courtyard scene.
Hafen Castle is it on purpose that the footbridges and the balcon at the entrance to the castle doesnt have any supporting pillars?

1.3.3. And again 1000 vs 800 battle, I had only one reinforcement while on the other hand enemy had it unlimited, with balance like this you always lose the first phase of the battle and has to withdraw, haven't played bigger battles on this patch yet.

In the Fountain Temple location there is a transparent\hollow texture of a rock on the road to the fountain priestess.
Freelancer Outpost in the entrance the ground is transparent.

Back
Top Bottom