Perisno Mod Bug Reports

Users who are viewing this thread

Are those standard Cav Archers units or yours custom troops like Players Merceni
I see it more often with the perisno maiden ranger troops (all this cavalry troop tree), sometimes with my companions that are put into Cavalry archer party. Not happen in seige battle but only in wide battlefield. And not happen to all cavalry archer. I tried to use command : Charge, fire at will or use melee weapon but they still stuck, not attack. I decrease number of troop join battlefield but it still stuck. More often with Cav.archer troop use polearm.

V

So you must have the latest I suppose. I'd try a fresh install at this point.
Yeah, already tried a total fresh install, but no luck. At this point, I'll probs throw in the towel for now cause this is already my 2nd playthrough this year, and both had the problem

V1.3 should be coming soon. Maybe that will work for you.
Man, after 2 days played, i'm at lv 36 now, but found out that the character is only got 1 skill point and 1 attribute per level. I check module.ini and i think your setting lines in level up systerm there didnt work. Delete the # before those line make it work now. So is this your idea to make game harder or it's just a mistake???? I hope you check that in new version because i'm still too weak at lv36, lack of skill points and attibute points. The character has very low statistics at start in this version (if you compare with 0.3 , 0.4 version), so i think 2 skills point and 1,5 or 2 attributes per level is good. I dont think it's OP, because if you compare with others NPC status, you are really really weak weak and weak. Especialy in hard mode.
Sorry about my bad english.

Last edited:
2nd Playthrough without major issues out of countless others . Yet I would not repute this mod as polished ( it is a gem , no offence intended).

so much going on - for me the global reduction of Spawns does help. It runs smoother from day 180 onwards than in the timeframe july - sep of first ingame year ( as factions eliminated and the Zann Hordes too).

2nd Playthrough without major issues out of countless others . Yet I would not repute this mod as polished ( it is a gem , no offence intended).

so much going on - for me the global reduction of Spawns does help. It runs smoother from day 180 onwards than in the timeframe july - sep of first ingame year ( as factions eliminated and the Zann Hordes too).
Either I'm dumb or blind, but I cannot find where I can reduce the spawns in the settings. How did you do it?

Thx for the quick reaction! Ppl who started their playthrough and didnt check are for the surprise ^^

There still seem to be some oddities in the Novark Castle but nothing game breaking! For some reason i cant enter the castle dungeon...

Also its a great thing that Torlanian lords have a unique look on the map. Can we expect this treatment also for other factions?

Last edited:
Thx for the quick reaction! Ppl who startedy their playthrough and didnt check are for the surprise ^^

There still seem to be some oddities in the Novark Castle but nothing game breaking! For some reason i cant enter the castle dungeon...

Also its a great thing that Torlanian lords have a unique look on the map. Can we expect this treatment also for other factions?
Maybe, though it's not high on the priority list atm.

In 1.3 I find a bit of performance drop in the inventories (mine or trading), the mouse pointer drags and lags, but the FPS only drop by 2 or 3.
Also on the world map, when I turn around it's very "clunky" and "snappy" technically speaking. No problems during big battles or scenes, stable 60 FPS.
Maybe it's me (any hit where to look in case it is actually me?), but in years of Perisno, this is the first time I experience it.
PS: I tried turn off HDR and shaders but it's the same, I have textures on demand ticked.

In 1.3 I find a bit of performance drop in the inventories (mine or trading), the mouse pointer drags and lags, but the FPS only drop by 2 or 3.
Also on the world map, when I turn around it's very "clunky" and "snappy" technically speaking. No problems during big battles or scenes, stable 60 FPS.
Maybe it's me (any hit where to look in case it is actually me?), but in years of Perisno, this is the first time I experience it.
PS: I tried turn off HDR and shaders but it's the same, I have textures on demand ticked.
Same here with the laggy curser. But I just started another playthrough and its not lagging there, weird.

Back
Top Bottom