Perisno Mod Bug Reports

Users who are viewing this thread

Alright I see, I guess I'll just wait haha, anyways thx for the reply and keep up the good work!!!

The new female faces need some finishing touches before Perisno 0.8 comes out.  I've been experimenting...  :roll:

Bald_zpsbst3xcjs.jpg

Caroline_zps0rqre8is.jpg

Lady_zpsmsyauk8r.jpg

I did a lot of these already, but I will need to check the other races (to make sure I didn't throw their hair off-register) before I release this.

gsanders said:
Cider said:
Ok so let's say I take over a city or fort and join up with a kingdom, instead of my spy master and high marshal going away instead my minister goes away and I can't pick a new one. This is kinda game breaking as even if I'm married I can't put a new minister in.

talk to your wife while at your "court" (one city, assuming you own many, will be her "court", if she's in your party as a companion tell her "this is too dangerous I want you to go back to court").  When she is at court and you talk to her, there is an option to "hire staff."  That should give an option to replace missing people instead of waiting on a timer. 

If that doesn't work then its a problem for the coders on staff.  I managed to get kicked, but maybe that gives me more freedom to kibbutz.
I'll have to look at it someday but this week is bad for me, there's stuff happening IRL and next week will be bad as well.

- GS

Hey, sorry for the late reply but I did that in my new playthrough and I can't hire anyone. So something broke and now if you own a castle or city and then swear fealty to someone you lose your Minister.

Hey there, I'm loving this mod but I found an issue.  Albeit, not terribly important probably in relation to other things but perhaps an easy fix?

I tried to sneak into Jameyyed caste to rescue Count Galasmaedhen, I succeeded, accompanied by 2 of my companions which idk if that's intentional or not, regardless they were there.  However, after beating up the jailor, getting his key and getting outside with the Lord in tow my companions beat the crap out of him.  At first I thought maybe they were bugged, so I set them to follow me the next try, kept htem away, killed all the guards but it didn't end.  SO I went back up to the lord and he started shooting at me, couldn't leave until I killed him, again failing the rescue.  I tried setting him to fight with me, to stay back, everything I could think of but no dice.  The game seems convinced he's an enemy.

Sorin1253 said:
Hey there, I'm loving this mod but I found an issue.  Albeit, not terribly important probably in relation to other things but perhaps an easy fix?

I tried to sneak into Jameyyed caste to rescue Count Galasmaedhen, I succeeded, accompanied by 2 of my companions which idk if that's intentional or not, regardless they were there.  However, after beating up the jailor, getting his key and getting outside with the Lord in tow my companions beat the crap out of him.  At first I thought maybe they were bugged, so I set them to follow me the next try, kept htem away, killed all the guards but it didn't end.  SO I went back up to the lord and he started shooting at me, couldn't leave until I killed him, again failing the rescue.  I tried setting him to fight with me, to stay back, everything I could think of but no dice.  The game seems convinced he's an enemy.
The Companions are there as your bodyguards. That's intentional. They are also supposed to be there
in other places. The problem you described however is a native problem, not related to Perisno.
As far as I know there is only a workaround. Save before entering the city or castle. If the described
happens, leave the game completely, re-enter and load. Chances are good that it works correctly then.

Probably a known bug but if you pick a female Dwarf, and then pick the great armour of your ancestors, well... your head is kind of floating like three feet from your body and your legs are inside your armor. If you remove the armor this goes away, so I suspect it's just the armor isn't meshed for a female dwarf or something.

Silberfalke said:
Sorin1253 said:

The Companions are there as your bodyguards. That's intentional. They are also supposed to be there
in other places. The problem you described however is a native problem, not related to Perisno.
As far as I know there is only a workaround. Save before entering the city or castle. If the described
happens, leave the game completely, re-enter and load. Chances are good that it works correctly then.

Worked like a charm, thanks!

krisslanza said:
Probably a known bug but if you pick a female Dwarf, and then pick the great armour of your ancestors, well... your head is kind of floating like three feet from your body and your legs are inside your armor. If you remove the armor this goes away, so I suspect it's just the armor isn't meshed for a female dwarf or something.
Noted...

MelanieWard said:
The new female faces need some finishing touches before Perisno 0.8 comes out.  I've been experimenting...  :roll:

Bald_zpsbst3xcjs.jpg

Caroline_zps0rqre8is.jpg

Lady_zpsmsyauk8r.jpg

Here is a download link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/gow8ejkzjh84q46/Gaolu%20Face%20Fixes.7z?dl=0

This is a hotfix and will not wreck your saved game.

Unzip Gaolu Face Fixes and open it.
Open Resource folder and drag both files inside it to your Perisno 0.73 Resource folder.  Overwrite.
Open Textures folder and drag all three files to your Perisno 0.73 Textures folder.  Overwrite.

MelanieWard said:
MelanieWard said:

Bald_zpsbst3xcjs.jpg

Caroline_zps0rqre8is.jpg

Lady_zpsmsyauk8r.jpg

Here is a download link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/gow8ejkzjh84q46/Gaolu%20Face%20Fixes.7z?dl=0

Open Resource folder and drag both files inside it to your Perisno 0.73 Resource folder.  Overwrite.
Open Textures folder and drag all three files to your Perisno 0.73 Textures folder.  Overwrite.

Hrm, the hotfix is 404 now.

Hey guys, what's up?
The mod is really awesome. There has been a long time I don't get so much fun playing something :grin:
Is the wyvern quest still bugged? I'd really love to ride one of those... But I cant seem to finish this quest, same old problem, and I've noticed red error lines when I talk to them

JoãoGabriel said:
Hey guys, what's up?
The mod is really awesome. There has been a long time I don't get so much fun playing something :grin:
Is the wyvern quest still bugged? I'd really love to ride one of those... But I cant seem to finish this quest, same old problem, and I've noticed red error lines when I talk to them
Unfortunately the major quests still have issues, so yes sometimes they can't be finished.
We've also mentioned it in the changelog in the OP of the release thread. We'll do what we
can to solve the issues for 0.8. Sorry about that. Thanks for the cheers anyway! :wink:

Redwood Marshall summoned me for a campaign (I am mercenary) while the faction is not at war with anyone.
Lords are waiting around Cullmar castle. Marshall waiting for more lords.

Attila7 said:
Redwood Marshall summoned me for a campaign (I am mercenary) while the faction is not at war with anyone.

I don't believe that's a bug as I have seen that in other mods such as ACOK.  Sometimes the marshall does that...but since they're not at war it just results in a lot of wasted time heh... :roll:

krisslanza said:
MelanieWard said:

Hrm, the hotfix is 404 now.

Sorry about that!  I moved it when I meant to copy it.  It's back now.

Vice said:
Attila7 said:

I don't believe that's a bug as I have seen that in other mods such as ACOK.  Sometimes the marshall does that...but since they're at war it just results in a lot of wasted time heh... :roll:

I have been playing PoP a lot and never seen this (called to marshall in peace time). Note we were NOT at war.

@Attila7

"I have been playing PoP a lot and never seen this (called to marshall in peace time). Note we were NOT at war."

I can also confirm this happens in other mods, you have perhaps have just been lucky. I have not played Native for some time, so cannot say I have seen it in that, but it may be in diplomacy or one of the other merged mods and being propagated on, just consider it training and maneuvers during peacetime  :cool:

The marriage is bugged. I wanted to marry the lady from Drahara, her brother agreed and she agreed, but Drahara was constantly at war and i had to wait. Then Drahara declared war on me, so i destroyed them and my lady changed kingdom, what caused the break of our engagement. I went to her and asked about future and she told something like she is very happy, but she has husband (wtf!?), but she agreed to marry me. I married her and lost relation with her brother.

Another thing is that no one joins me, lords are continuously changing kingdoms but no one ever joined mine, why? My kingdom occupies about 1/3 of the land, i have 99 rtr and almost everyone like me. Persuading someone to join me is hard, too, i won only about 5 though i try all the time.

Attila7 said:
Vice said:
Attila7 said:

I don't believe that's a bug as I have seen that in other mods such as ACOK.  Sometimes the marshall does that...but since they're at war it just results in a lot of wasted time heh... :roll:

I have been playing PoP a lot and never seen this (called to marshall in peace time). Note we were NOT at war.

Meant to say "not at war" my bad...And to chime in further I've only seen it a few times myself (such as when I was vassal of "The Vale" in ACOK who are like the "Realm of the Falcon" in this mod in which they almost never declare war)

Back
Top Bottom