Perisno is Recruiting

Users who are viewing this thread

Michadr

Grandmaster Knight
Hello everyone,

With version 0.9 being released I feel that it's time look forward to 1.0.
There are a few areas that are lacking manpower.

Needed:
- 3D Modeling & Texturing
- Sceners
- Coders

Will consider any other areas.

Anyone who has experience In modding Mount&Blade is welcome.
Either shoot me a PM or respond to this thread.

I can't code/model, but like Arduus I can possibly help out with fixing the lore/dialogue, especially the dialogue, as that's been neglected for a long while it seems.

Depending on how scenes are made, I might be able to do something. I've messed around in games like Unturned with map making, but if it's similar to say Cataclysm, I can't code in areas that require such things.

I might be able to do something like that. It's similar to how map makers in games like Unturned work, though a lot more tedious.

Dantelh said:
I can't code/model, but like Arduus I can possibly help out with fixing the lore/dialogue, especially the dialogue, as that's been neglected for a long while it seems.

If you want the Third Legion members to speak Latin perfectly pm me.

I have plenty experience coding in C# and java, never modded Warband before (i think its Python based?) but would be happy to go through tutorials to be able to help out in that regard.

Most of my experience is debugging and QA, so if you need someone to do something grindy as hell or stress test something as well feel free to get in touch.

Do you need help with writing scripts for quests, storytelling?

BTW. I love this mode. Best fantasy mode ever created.

i dont have much experience in warband but i did countless mod that i use for personal use, and have being always limited by the lack of modsys  :sad:

other than that i did hundreds mods for several other games like skyrim, fallout 3 - nv, bfme 2, medieval 2 total war etc etc

i never released one of them cause as i said is for my personal use so i make them following my tastes like have a high tech armor in a medieval world this kinda like things

but if i can get usefull i would like to recruit  :lol:

Back
Top Bottom